Comey Is A Goner

Trump's tweet insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law.

WRONG. Comey or the NSA or even a deep-state CIA actor were acting on what they assumed was a legal request from the president. Comey brought suspicion upon himself by trying to block the inquiry and therefore can, and may be, charged with obstruction of justice and perjury when he denies it.

The irony with that is that Trump as president can get that proof himself. Maybe he should have done that first.

Who says he hasn't?
Then why be pissed that no one believes him?
Why hasn't it been confirmed?
Because it's one of Trump's infamous brain farts. Now his staff will be trying to explain his actions and come up with some plausible scenario to support the boss's claim so they don't look like fools.

If anybody here believes a man who's amassed a $10B fortune as one of the greatest real estate magnates in US history, had a HUGE television show for years, ran for president using $66M of his own money and won against all odds, is apt to make such an accusation without proof, needs to check themselves into an eldercare facility.
maison2.gif
It's worked thus far for him. LOL

Comey can't be fired, and there's no proof of him saying anything about the current situation at all.

There's a newspaper article alleging he said something that provides no proof. That's about it at this point.
Why can't Comey be fired?
He was elected to his position..
United States Attorney General. ... The attorney general serves as a member of the Cabinet of the President of the United States and is the only cabinet officer who does not have the title "Secretary of". The Attorney General is appointed by the President and takes office after confirmation by the United States Senate.
Just so's you know.
The Senate elected him to his position..
You fucking stoner... you don't even know what day of the week it is!
It really doesn't matter...

Why can't Comey be fired?
United States Attorney General. ... The attorney general serves as a member of the Cabinet of the President of the United States and is the only cabinet officer who does not have the title "Secretary of". The Attorney General is appointed by the President and takes office after confirmation by the United States Senate.
Just so's you know.
Trump has a long history of making accusations without proof.

Birtherism

Voter fraud that made him lose the popular vote

His Electoral College win the biggest since 1984

Immigrant ban needed to stop dangerous people

The media have a lower approval rating than Congress

His proposed $54 billion boost to defense spending is a “historic increase”

There was major terrorist attack on Feb. 17 in Sweden

ETC, ETC......

The lack of evidence has never stopped Trump from making accusations. It's his greatest weapon.

Last edited:
Comey is gold, going only to the office and nowhere else.

Tom's conspiracy rant is fishy to thinking people.
Yet all you have is an article from the NYT to prove it. Comey says he did nothing of the sort. FBI’s Comey and former DNI Clapper Do Not Refute Trump Tower Tap

Both Comey and Clapper never said that Trump Tower wasn't serveiled.

Actually Clapper did and he did it with lying eyes. NYT has a headline that Comey said something when he really didn't.

Clapper:

Comey: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/...allegations-that-obama-tapped-his-phones.html

"but the department has not released any such statement."

"A spokesman for the F.B.I. declined to comment. Sarah Isgur Flores, the spokeswoman for the Justice Department, also declined to comment."

"Mr. Comey has not been dealing directly with Attorney General Jeff Sessions on the matter,"

"It is not clear why Mr. Comey did not issue a statement himself."

So how is it that the New York Times Prints that he did that when he made no statement and is not dealing with the AG? Huh?

They're making it up, that's how. ( At least that's my theory)

Tom Horn is a fucking retard just like the rest of Trump's supporters.

Another turncoat Rat ^^^^^^ running down a mooring rope. :rolleyes-41:
How long ago was it that he told us he was happy Trump won?
I just talked to a bunch of guys in the break room. I'm playing devils advocate defending trump. Playing the fool you guys are. Saying, "but what about this and what about that?" and these guys all get it. You guys are being played. If Trumps entire team are liars, I'm not going to hold out hope that he's not also lying about raising wages. In fact from the USMB cons I'm already seeing a pivot. No help for blue collar. To be honest, i always knew that was going to be a lie. I'm still holding Trump to this though. I keep saying, "if he brings back jobs, if wages go up for the masses, if the 'real" unemployment number goes down," But I know full well it aint.

You got 4 years dummies. Impress us. So far it's been all lies and fake news straight from the commander and chief. God how fucking embarrassing.

A ridiculous rant (guys in breakroom, jobs, raising wages, Trump played us?) Trump is 46 days in fending off Dem riots and Obamas lackeys left in place. Not to mention the pelosi schumer Geritol gang of slime in congress.

Get offf me. I don't have a keyboard. Go flip flop.

If I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it. But you will never admit it if Trump sucks. Probably just like you didn't admit Bush sucked.

Just so's you know.

Birtherism

ETC, ETC......

The lack of evidence has never stopped Trump from making accusations. It's his greatest weapon.

When his followers don't need evidence to believe sure.

The FBI Director must have a death-wish butting heads with his BOSS about a FISA fishing expedition at Trump Tower. There is little doubt something is fishy about Comey and has been for the last year. First he makes an air-tight case against Hildabeast and then declines to prosecute her. Then he reopens the case based on Weiner's laptop, sends notice of it to a Congressional committee knowing it will be on the air within an hour. Then decides there was nothing more possible to learn about the criminal activity of Hillary and her foundation. And now he's told the DOJ to block the investigation. Comey is either a mental-case or fancies himself the arbiter of who will sit in the Oval Office. We know president Trump is seething pissed about all this nonsense and somebody is going to get their ass kicked for it. My bet is Comey is gone.

obama-wiretap-575x383.jpg
Blackmail is a hell of weapon in politics.

Obama spied on every single American.

Specifically spied on REPORTERS.

Used the IRS to harass opponents

Sold guns to Mexican Drug Lords, then invoked EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE.

Yea, OBAMA'S ADMIN WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE SPY ON A POLICIAL OPPONENT!!! :badgrin:

Obama spied on every single American.

Specifically spied on REPORTERS.

Used the IRS to harass opponents

Sold guns to Mexican Drug Lords, then invoked EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE.

Yea, OBAMA'S ADMIN WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE SPY ON A POLICIAL OPPONENT!!! :badgrin:

And got caught at it which facilitated blackmail by the Sinaloa Cartel who have been operating with immunity throughout the southwest ever since. THAT is about to change with Trump in office.

Just so's you know.

Birtherism

ETC, ETC......

Trump followers take him seriously. His opponents take him literally. The problem is everything a president says and how he says it matter. What he says is taking seriously and literally. The president's foreign and domestic policy is what he says it is. If what he says today is the opposite of what he said last week, his policy has changed.

Last edited:
I will never understand why President Trump kept Comey. :mad-61:
Generally, you don't remove an FBI Director without evidence of serious misconduct. It is a special of type appointment with a term of 10 years and does not serve at the pleasure of the president like advisers and cabinet members.

Birtherism

ETC, ETC......

Trump followers take him seriously. His opponents take him literally.
I'm hearing a guy at work explain this. When Trump says he's going to charge other countries or pull out of NATO, we say he's crazy but then the next month those countries are paying us for our defending them.

He may not mean build a wall but maybe build a wall where one makes sense and then patrol the sections of the border that a wall would not make sense. It isn't impossible to stop the flow of illegals. At least the vast majority of them. Sure some will still get in but if it's an almost impossible mission how many won't even try.

Best thing would be if companies stopped hiring them when they got here. Then they'd stop coming.

On Edge After Immigration Raids, Families Make Plans For If They Get Split Up

Recent deportation raids by ICE have made many immigrant communities around the country nervous. WAMU reporter Armando Trull spoke to a family who fears being split up and is preparing for the worst.

Sounds good. You have your echo chamber, and that's enough for you.

No, I have ample evidence this happened just like Trump said it did. Like all leftists who jump sides to avoid the scorn of the majority, first hint of trouble, you jump back into your old comfort zone. I told my side of the board you were a good guy....now I believe you're either a flake or a stooge.
And we all believe that you are a fruitloop. So?
Whose we all? How many personalities do you have, Old Rocks?

Just so's you know.

Ms Poppins....Comey is the FBI Director, not the Attorney General. :uhh:
Oh shit, thanks. I thought it was strange Moonglow got that mixed up. LOL

Birtherism

ETC, ETC......

Trump followers take him seriously. His opponents take him literally.
I'm hearing a guy at work explain this. When Trump says he's going to charge other countries or pull out of NATO, we say he's crazy but then the next month those countries are paying us for our defending them.

He may not mean build a wall but maybe build a wall where one makes sense and then patrol the sections of the border that a wall would not make sense. It isn't impossible to stop the flow of illegals. At least the vast majority of them. Sure some will still get in but if it's an almost impossible mission how many won't even try.

Best thing would be if companies stopped hiring them when they got here. Then they'd stop coming.

On Edge After Immigration Raids, Families Make Plans For If They Get Split Up

Recent deportation raids by ICE have made many immigrant communities around the country nervous. WAMU reporter Armando Trull spoke to a family who fears being split up and is preparing for the worst.
Tell the guy at work not to quit his day job. The wall WILL work and companies won't stop hiring them until they are fined more than the money they save by employing them.

Just so's you know.

Ms Poppins....Comey is the FBI Director, not the Attorney General. :uhh:
Oh shit, thanks. I thought it was strange Moonglow got that mixed up. LOL
I didn't..they guy is selected by the president and then elected by the Senate to his position..

Forum List

Back