Comey Is A Goner

I suppose Trump could remove Comey if he wanted to. Who says Comey's done anything wrong, though?

NYT? I'd take what they say with a whole lick of salt.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41850.pdf <<Says president can remove director if so wishes.

A LOT of people are saying Comey has done something wrong, over and over again. One again, has he denied the article...yes or no?

I suppose Trump could remove Comey if he wanted to. Who says Comey's done anything wrong, though?

NYT? I'd take what they say with a whole lick of salt.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41850.pdf <<Says president can remove director if so wishes.

A LOT of people are saying Comey has done something wrong, over and over again. One again, has he denied the article...yes or no?

That makes the allegations hearsay, no? Yes, it does.

Obama has a track record of spying on AMERICAN CITIZENS WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE. Why should anyone think he wouldn't spy on political opponents?

if the POTUS would keep his sorry ass off twitter, and take the role of an adult, Comey wouldn't have had to spank his old ass like a 3 year old.

The FBI Director must have a death-wish butting heads with his BOSS about a FISA fishing expedition at Trump Tower. There is little doubt something is fishy about Comey and has been for the last year. First he makes an air-tight case against Hildabeast and then declines to prosecute her. Then he reopens the case based on Weiner's laptop, sends notice of it to a Congressional committee knowing it will be on the air within an hour. Then decides there was nothing more possible to learn about the criminal activity of Hillary and her foundation. And now he's told the DOJ to block the investigation. Comey is either a mental-case or fancies himself the arbiter of who will sit in the Oval Office. We know president Trump is seething pissed about all this nonsense and somebody is going to get their ass kicked for it. My bet is Comey is gone.

obama-wiretap-575x383.jpg
Did you ever consider that Comey is telling the truth, after all on the Trump tower wiretaps there isn't a single bit of evidence

Tom Horn is a fucking retard just like the rest of Trump's supporters.

Another turncoat Rat ^^^^^^ running down a mooring rope. :rolleyes-41:
How long ago was it that he told us he was happy Trump won?
I just talked to a bunch of guys in the break room. I'm playing devils advocate defending trump. Playing the fool you guys are. Saying, "but what about this and what about that?" and these guys all get it. You guys are being played. If Trumps entire team are liars, I'm not going to hold out hope that he's not also lying about raising wages. In fact from the USMB cons I'm already seeing a pivot. No help for blue collar. To be honest, i always knew that was going to be a lie. I'm still holding Trump to this though. I keep saying, "if he brings back jobs, if wages go up for the masses, if the 'real" unemployment number goes down," But I know full well it aint.

You got 4 years dummies. Impress us. So far it's been all lies and fake news straight from the commander and chief. God how fucking embarrassing.

The FBI Director must have a death-wish butting heads with his BOSS about a FISA fishing expedition at Trump Tower. There is little doubt something is fishy about Comey and has been for the last year. First he makes an air-tight case against Hildabeast and then declines to prosecute her. Then he reopens the case based on Weiner's laptop, sends notice of it to a Congressional committee knowing it will be on the air within an hour. Then decides there was nothing more possible to learn about the criminal activity of Hillary and her foundation. And now he's told the DOJ to block the investigation. Comey is either a mental-case or fancies himself the arbiter of who will sit in the Oval Office. We know president Trump is seething pissed about all this nonsense and somebody is going to get their ass kicked for it. My bet is Comey is gone.

First off, Comey was forced to investigate Hillary because there was overwhelming evidence that she committed multiple felonies and perjured herself numerous times, and violated The Espionage Act, and FOIA laws to boot.

So he investigated her, the let her off the hook.
Most people do not know, Comey used to handle Millions of Dollars in Clinton Foundation Money while at HSBC and became wealthy because of it.

He's corrupt, and he should have followed the letter of the law with her. Now he's going down with The Clinton Obama Cabal.

I just talked to a bunch of guys in the break room. I'm playing devils advocate defending trump. Playing the fool you guys are. Saying, "but what about this and what about that?" and these guys all get it. You guys are being played. If Trumps entire team are liars, I'm not going to hold out hope that he's not also lying about raising wages. In fact from the USMB cons I'm already seeing a pivot. No help for blue collar. To be honest, i always knew that was going to be a lie. I'm still holding Trump to this though. I keep saying, "if he brings back jobs, if wages go up for the masses, if the 'real" unemployment number goes down," But I know full well it aint.

You got 4 years dummies. Impress us. So far it's been all lies and fake news straight from the commander and chief. God how fucking embarrassing.
Stop swiveling.

So you say he is a liar?

Could you list all of Trump's lies and the proof to back up your claims?

Thank you..... James Comey, FBI.

First off, Comey was forced to investigate Hillary because there was overwhelming evidence that she committed multiple felonies and perjured herself numerous times, and violated The Espionage Act, and FOIA laws to boot.

Most people do not know, Comey used to handle Millions of Dollars in Clinton Foundation Money while at HSBC and became wealthy because of it.

He's corrupt, and he should have followed the letter of the law with her. Now he's going down with The Clinton Obama Cabal.
Right. Let's not forget his brother who was the accountant for the Clinton Foundation either.

So you say he is a liar?

Could you list all of Trump's lies and the proof to back up your claims?

Thank you..... James Comey, FBI.
The buck stops with Trump not Jeff Sessions.

Boeing machinists and other supporters held a rally against the company's offer the day before the critical vote, which took place in early January.

Ashley Gross/KPLU
The mood at the Seattle union hall was quiet, almost funereal on the night Boeing workers narrowly approved an offer to build the company's new airliner, the 777X.

Members of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers who had gathered had wanted to reject the offer. But they were in a tight spot. They risked losing the bid to one of the 21 states hoping to step in.

Washington state ultimately managed to keep the jobs. But after the state offered the company major tax incentives and union members took concessions, many are left unsatisfied.

Machinist Wilson Ferguson mourns the pension his union fought so long to get — and keep.

"We didn't get that pension when we formed a union 78 years ago. We didn't get that pension till 1959," Ferguson says. "Now it's gone and will never be back."

Rexnord Finalizes Plans To Move Indianapolis Jobs To Mexico

NPR's Ari Shapiro talks with John Feltner, a machinist at the Rexnord plant in Indianapolis, which is moving operations to Mexico. President Trump took credit for preventing a Carrier plant, which is one mile away from the Rexnord plant, from moving some jobs to Mexico.

Right. Let's not forget his brother who was the accountant for the Clinton Foundation either.

ooohhhh the clinton foundation, soros, freddy mack, monica lewinsky and don't forget benghazi. Lame.

The FBI is an investigative agency. As such, they don't prosecute anyone.

ooohhhh the clinton foundation, soros, freddy mack, monica lewinsky and don't forget benghazi. Lame.

I knew you were a skunk when you did your first "Now I'm a Republican" thread...turns out your conversion was holding out your hand for some goodies and when it got slapped, you went right back into the Rat nest. Now you got no cred on either side of the board and although the Rats will take you back....they'll never trust you again.

Mr. Comey’s request is a remarkable rebuke of a sitting president, putting the nation’s top law enforcement official in the position of questioning Mr. Trump’s truthfulness. The confrontation between the two is the most serious consequence of Mr. Trump’s weekend Twitter outburst, and it underscores the dangers of what the president and his aides have unleashed by accusing the former president of a conspiracy to undermine Mr. Trump’s young administration.

poor lil Donnie.

the stupid fucker ..

A ridiculous rant (guys in breakroom, jobs, raising wages, Trump played us?) Trump is 46 days in fending off Dem riots and Obamas lackeys left in place. Not to mention the pelosi schumer Geritol gang of slime in congress.

Get offf me. I don't have a keyboard. Go flip flop.

Last edited:
Confirm my conspiracy theories or you're out. Not a good sign. Again.
Conspiracy theories? What color is your sky?
Show me proof. Not conjecture. Not assumptions. Not "it has to be". Proof. Actual proof.

Until then, they are theories about conspiracies.

Conspiracy theories.
I have YET to see ONE actual name of these famous "unnamed sources" the NYT/CNN/WAPO/MSNBC.
Even the latest "BOMBSHELL" about Comey is from an "unnamed source"
What a bunch of fucking idiots these LIB are!

Forum List

Back