Comey Is A Goner

You loved Comey when he refused to indict Hillary....see how this works?

I doubt it

It's a classic....Comey alternates between being a scoundrel and an asshole. This time he's poked the wrong BEAR.

Comey is a weasel....he needs to be fired.

Comey can't be fired, and there's no proof of him saying anything about the current situation at all.

There's a newspaper article alleging he said something that provides no proof. That's about it at this point.

This isn't difficult to grasp.

Obama spyed on Trump to possibly get anything on Trump that could be spun negatively.

I would be SHOCKED if the Obama admin DID NOT spy on Trump.

They spied on journalists and the ASSOCIATED PRESS.

ATTENTION: White House council is looking into the legal ramifications of declassifying a FISA warrant.....it's not something that's ever been done before. If they decide to proceed, you leftists have to realize your party is finished.
Not really, I am sure there will be someone left...

Tom Horn is a fucking retard just like the rest of Trump's supporters.

Another turncoat Rat ^^^^^^ running down a mooring rope. :rolleyes-41:
You are gonna drown Tom.
Trump's got every resource available to prove this if it's true. He shouldn't need all of you to start spinning every possible approach to this problem. I love the way the WH staff handled it: We're not saying anything more about it until Congress has investigated it and reported on it. Probably everyone else should do the same, including you.

Obama spyed on Trump to possibly get anything on Trump that could be spun negatively.

Details, please?

Tom Horn is a fucking retard just like the rest of Trump's supporters.

Another turncoat Rat ^^^^^^ running down a mooring rope. :rolleyes-41:
You are gonna drown Tom.
Trump's got every resource available to prove this if it's true. He shouldn't need all of you to start spinning every possible approach to this problem. I love the way the WH staff handled it: We're not saying anything more about it until Congress has investigated it and reported on it. Probably everyone else should do the same, including you.

And you....;)

I doubt it

It's a classic....Comey alternates between being a scoundrel and an asshole. This time he's poked the wrong BEAR.

Comey can't be fired, and there's no proof of him saying anything about the current situation at all.

There's a newspaper article alleging he said something that provides no proof. That's about it at this point.
Why can't Comey be fired?

Comey certainly can be fired if Trump believes he's committed an illegal act....ie approving intercepts of a political opponent. Who, if anybody, gave the NYTimes his statement? Has Comey denied the article? No.

I doubt it

Can he be indicted for Obstruction of justice and conspiracy? This guy thinks so.

Devvy Kidd -- Indict James Comey - Obstruction of Justice and Conspiracy

Many speculated Comey didn't want to meet an untimely death as have nearly 100 people closely associated with or known enemies of Bill & Hillary Clinton. On that day James Comey threw away his impeccable reputation. Those who admired and respected him like former judge, Jeanine Pirro who has her own show Saturday night on FOX. Leaks inside the FBI raved if Comey did not recommend charges there would be a mass exodus of agents. Well, that did not happen because FBI agents like tens of millions of Americans have mortgages to pay and need their paychecks to put food on the table for their kiddies.

However, inside leaks these days say morale is in the toilet and a large majority of agents involved with that investigation want Comey to resign. He has soiled and fouled the FBI and further eroded the public's confidence in that agency confirming what millions already know: the game is rigged and James Comey sold his soul to the devil. Report: FBI Turns Against Director Comey - Comey's ties to the Clinton family exposed:

“When President Obama nominated Comey to become FBI director in 2013, Comey promised the United States Senate that he would recuse himself on all cases involving former employers. But Comey earned $6 million in one year alone from Lockheed Martin. Lockheed Martin became a Clinton Foundation donor that very year. Comey served as deputy attorney general under John Ashcroft for two years of the Bush administration. When he left the Bush administration, he went directly to Lockheed Martin and became vice president, acting as a general counsel."

As more evidence continues to trickle from the State Department it is glaringly obvious to anyone following the monster email scandal there should be a slew of indictments against key operatives for conspiracy to cover up crimes by Hildebeast as well as obstruction. Key employees in the State Department have been crapping in Congress' face for years ignoring subpoenas and deliberately hiding evidence.

Last Wednesday, El Hefe Comey, who looked like he was resurrected from the dead, was once again on the hot seat in front of a Congressional oversight committee. Since tens of millions of Americans are working they only see snippets in the evening. But, I can assure you, Comey buried himself. At one point and this is not an exaggeration, I actually thought Comey was going to start crying. Comey said 'we're still the same FBI you know and love'. Make me gag.

I doubt it

He was elected to his position..

You are gonna drown Tom.

Nope, ship is sound, sails full of wind. You're not used to a conservative president fighting back is all. Both Bushes were pussies when it came to Rat sedition and treason....Trump isn't.

Last edited:

I doubt it

He can still be indicted for obstruction of justice and conspiracy.

Well what is holding the recused Sessions back?

Details, please?

Details on Obama admin spying on the Associated Press?

Sure...that rock you live under must have finally moved.

LMGTFY

Google

Why did the Obama administration spy on the Associated Press?

The U.S. Government Spies on Reporters All Too Frequently

AP Scandal

DailyTech - Obama's DOJ Caught Spying on Associated Press in Hunt for Leakers

Why the AP scandal is so scary

The Bigger Story Behind the AP Spying Scandal

Shattuck: For Obama, spying is nothing new

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2013/05/spying-associated-press

A.P. Scandal Raises Spectre of Big Brother

Spying on The Associated Press

2013 Department of Justice investigations of reporters - Wikipedia

In 2013, the United States Department of Justice, under Attorney General Eric Holder, came under scrutiny from the media and some members of Congress for subpoenaing phone records from the Associated Press (AP) and naming Fox News reporter, James Rosen, a "criminal co-conspirator" under the Espionage Act of 1917 in order to gain access to his personal emails and phone records.

Last edited:

Or in a perjury trap as the FBI has been so fond of doing to it's victims. Let's see if Comey will raise his hand in front of a Congressional committee and swear there were no FISA warrant requests.

Or in a perjury trap as the FBI has been so fond of doing to it's victims. Let's see if Comey will raise his hand in front of a Congressional committee and swear there was no FISA warrant requests.

Slow down buck. Comey hasn't said anything yet. Take a deep breath.

Forum List

Back