Comey Is A Goner

Tom Horn is a fucking retard just like the rest of Trump's supporters.

Another turncoat Rat ^^^^^^ running down a mooring rope. :rolleyes-41:
How long ago was it that he told us he was happy Trump won?
I just talked to a bunch of guys in the break room. I'm playing devils advocate defending trump. Playing the fool you guys are. Saying, "but what about this and what about that?" and these guys all get it. You guys are being played. If Trumps entire team are liars, I'm not going to hold out hope that he's not also lying about raising wages. In fact from the USMB cons I'm already seeing a pivot. No help for blue collar. To be honest, i always knew that was going to be a lie. I'm still holding Trump to this though. I keep saying, "if he brings back jobs, if wages go up for the masses, if the 'real" unemployment number goes down," But I know full well it aint.

You got 4 years dummies. Impress us. So far it's been all lies and fake news straight from the commander and chief. God how fucking embarrassing.

A ridiculous rant. We are 46 days in fending off Dem riots and Obamas lackeys left in place. Not to mention the pelosi schumer Geritol gang of slime.
Hey, dumb little cocksuck, you cannot just remove elected senators and representatives, they have to be impeached or voted out of office. You fascist wet dreams are just that, wet impotent dreams.

Sounds good. You have your echo chamber, and that's enough for you.

No, I have ample evidence this happened just like Trump said it did. Like all leftists who jump sides to avoid the scorn of the majority, first hint of trouble, you jump back into your old comfort zone. I told my side of the board you were a good guy....now I believe you're either a flake or a stooge.
And we all believe that you are a fruitloop. So?

He got rid of whatshername for standing up to him, and he will fire Comey, as well, I'm pretty sure. Trump is out for blood, due to all the people being mean to him.

Sally Yates refused to enforce the travel ban and got the bum's rush for it. All these people serve at the pleasure of the president and he ain't real pleased these days.
The orange clown surely does not look pleased. He really should fire them all, and appoint Putin as Secretary of State. Would so simplify everything for the clown. LOL

You loved Comey when he refused to indict Hillary....see how this works?

I doubt it

It's a classic....Comey alternates between being a scoundrel and an asshole. This time he's poked the wrong BEAR.

Comey is a weasel....he needs to be fired.

Comey can't be fired, and there's no proof of him saying anything about the current situation at all.

There's a newspaper article alleging he said something that provides no proof. That's about it at this point.
Why can't Comey be fired?
He was elected to his position..
United States Attorney General. ... The attorney general serves as a member of the Cabinet of the President of the United States and is the only cabinet officer who does not have the title "Secretary of". The Attorney General is appointed by the President and takes office after confirmation by the United States Senate.
Just so's you know.

No, I have ample evidence this happened just like Trump said it did. Like all leftists who jump sides to avoid the scorn of the majority, first hint of trouble, you jump back into your old comfort zone. I told my side of the board you were a good guy....now I believe you're either a flake or a stooge.
Just for asking for real evidence that Trump's phones were tapped.

Okay.

The irony with that is that Trump as president can get that proof himself. Maybe he should have done that first.

United States Attorney General. ... The attorney general serves as a member of the Cabinet of the President of the United States and is the only cabinet officer who does not have the title "Secretary of". The Attorney General is appointed by the President and takes office after confirmation by the United States Senate.
Just so's you know.

Ms Poppins....Comey is the FBI Director, not the Attorney General. :uhh:

Okay.

The irony with that is that Trump as president can get that proof himself. Maybe he should have done that first.
Well, evidently, proof of a historic accusation made by one American President about another is not required because Democrats.

If anybody here believes a man who's amassed a $10B fortune as one of the greatest real estate magnates in US history, had a HUGE television show for years, ran for president using $66M of his own money and won against all odds, is apt to make such an accusation without proof, needs to check themselves into an eldercare facility.
maison2.gif

It's a classic....Comey alternates between being a scoundrel and an asshole. This time he's poked the wrong BEAR.

Comey can't be fired, and there's no proof of him saying anything about the current situation at all.

There's a newspaper article alleging he said something that provides no proof. That's about it at this point.
Just so's you know.
The Senate elected him to his position..

There is no doubt that Comey saved our nation. However, there is a foul stench coming from somewhere. Comey better be careful or he will end up on a plane headed to Belize to vacation with Vince Foster.

Just so's you know.
The Senate elected him to his position..
You fucking stoner... you don't even know what day of the week it is!

Okay.

Well, evidently, proof of a historic accusation made by one American President about another is not required because Democrats.

I just saw that the WH confirmed that the president hasn't even contacted Comey or any other agency about the supposed wiretaps.

The FBI Director must have a death-wish butting heads with his BOSS about a FISA fishing expedition at Trump Tower. There is little doubt something is fishy about Comey and has been for the last year. First he makes an air-tight case against Hildabeast and then declines to prosecute her. Then he reopens the case based on Weiner's laptop, sends notice of it to a Congressional committee knowing it will be on the air within an hour. Then decides there was nothing more possible to learn about the criminal activity of Hillary and her foundation. And now he's told the DOJ to block the investigation. Comey is either a mental-case or fancies himself the arbiter of who will sit in the Oval Office. We know president Trump is seething pissed about all this nonsense and somebody is going to get their ass kicked for it. My bet is Comey is gone.

obama-wiretap-575x383.jpg
Trump's tweet insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law. In addition to being concerned about potential attacks on the bureau’s credibility, senior F.B.I. officials are said to be worried that the notion of a court-approved wiretap will raise the public’s expectations that the federal authorities have significant evidence implicating the Trump campaign in colluding with Russia’s efforts to disrupt the presidential election.

Although appointed by the president for a 10 year term, the FBI Director does not serve at the pleasure of president. If the president fired the FBI director he would have to demonstrate that he had committed serious malfeasance or the firing would be considered political retaliation and cast suspicion on the president's motives.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/...allegations-that-obama-tapped-his-phones.html

Okay.

I just saw that the WH confirmed that the president hasn't even contacted Comey or any other agency about the supposed wiretaps.
Why would President Trump need to contact Comey. President Trump has sources we cannot even dream of. (-:

Forum List

Back