🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comey lied under oath to congress....

Is there an echo here?

They have you guys trained so well.
Who is training us, moron? Fox News is on your side now.

You idiots are literally spouting the crap that the media came up with this or last week, while many of are too busy to watch any sort of media or don’t trust any media enough to inform our opinions or give the facts.

Info Wars, Breitbart, Daily Caller, Gateway Pundit.

I don't know - whichever right-wing propaganda nonsense you idiots follow.
I don’t follow any of them.

Some of them have followed me though.

Ok. So where do you get news from?

Is there an echo here?

They have you guys trained so well.
Who is training us, moron? Fox News is on your side now.

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.png

You are seriously getting dumber by the minuet.

Comey Lied Under Oath to Congress about Needing Warrant to Search Weiner’s Emails - FBI Started Their Search a Month Prior

Wow. This guy makes no sense. Was he afraid of being suicided by the Clinton Crime Family so even though he wanted to save his own skin by NOT charging Clinton he decided to reopen the case in October to make sure that crooked woman was NEVER president? If that's the case he has a TINY bit of integrity in him...not enough backbone needed for FBI director though...

Idiot, when are you going to learn to not hang out at the dumpsters getting your balls all blue?

The Gateway Pundit is known as a source of viral falsehoods and hoaxes.[10][11][4] As a result of a number of lawsuits against The Gateway Pundit over its false stories, it was reported in March 2018 that Jim Hoft had told his writers to be more careful, saying "I don't want any more lawsuits so we have to be really careful with what we put up."[18]

You may as well post articles from The Onion....they are more funny.
The Onion is literally no different from CNN.

You're literally retarded if you think CNN is no different from the Onion.

Mind you, I'm not defending CNN. They're clearly biased.

there were NOT 694,000 emails to examine that had the Clinton domain, your article writer is lying to you.

Lets pretend you send me an e-mail and you delete it.

Somehow--I'm not sure about all of the investigatory methods used--someone finds out about it and wants you to produce it.

If they know you sent an e-mail...shouldn't they know who it went to...and wouldn't they be able to get that e-mail from me?

It's about the most baffling "issue" I've come across.

Comey Lied Under Oath to Congress about Needing Warrant to Search Weiner’s Emails - FBI Started Their Search a Month Prior

Wow. This guy makes no sense. Was he afraid of being suicided by the Clinton Crime Family so even though he wanted to save his own skin by NOT charging Clinton he decided to reopen the case in October to make sure that crooked woman was NEVER president? If that's the case he has a TINY bit of integrity in him...not enough backbone needed for FBI director though...

Idiot, when are you going to learn to not hang out at the dumpsters getting your balls all blue?

The Gateway Pundit is known as a source of viral falsehoods and hoaxes.[10][11][4] As a result of a number of lawsuits against The Gateway Pundit over its false stories, it was reported in March 2018 that Jim Hoft had told his writers to be more careful, saying "I don't want any more lawsuits so we have to be really careful with what we put up."[18]

The Onion hasn't had to retract any of their fake news stories or fire any of their reporters lately for spreading fake news like CNN has....

:p

there were NOT 694,000 emails to examine that had the Clinton domain, your article writer is lying to you.

Lets pretend you send me an e-mail and you delete it.

Somehow--I'm not sure about all of the investigatory methods used--someone finds out about it and wants you to produce it.

If they know you sent an e-mail...shouldn't they know who it went to...and wouldn't they be able to get that e-mail from me?

It's about the most baffling "issue" I've come across.
agree!

yes, if Hillary sent or received any government emails, the party in the government who sent or received it, would have a copy of it.

The Onion hasn't had to retract any of their fake news stories or fire any of their reporters lately for spreading fake news like CNN has....

Hyperbole or are you really too stupid to tell the difference between a news site that you disagree with and satire?

Which is it?

Hyperbole or are you really too stupid to tell the difference between a news site that you disagree with and satire?

Which is it?
Thank you for proving you are too stupid to recognize humor when you see it. Try removing that large hypocritical stick you have up your ass.... :p

Funny is good. Being a liberal fake news parroting douche...not so much. :p

Which is it?
Thank you for proving you are too stupid to recognize humor when you see it. Try removing that large hypocritical stick you have up your ass.... :p

So hyperbole then. Gotcha. I learned not to underestimate the intelligence of people online. More often than not, yes, they are that dumb.

Maybe try being funny next time you say something incorrect? Just a thought.

Which is it?

So hyperbole then. Gotcha. I learned not to underestimate the intelligence of people online. More often than not, yes, they are that dumb.

You can't read, can you?! When someone answers you and you don't like the answer you just make shit up ... Like CNN. Got it...

Which is it?

You can't read, can you?! When someone answers you and you don't like the answer you just make shit up ... Like CNN. Got it...

I just said that CNN is biased. Not sure what you're looking for here.

That's an average of pushing the rating button 80 times per day, every day, for over 3 years...and doing that in your 20's.

LoL, sorry. But that's funny.

Which is it?

You mean OVERestimate, right?

Which is it?

You mean OVERestimate, right?

Yes.

Forum List

Back