Comey & Mueller Caught Funneling Billions in FBI Contracts to Lockheed Martin

How many immunity deals have they given out now...............to get Trump.........

In the other scandals...........with evidence of chargeable crimes.......how many were given immunity to get them..........

Show me Libbies..........Show me EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW............LOL

Put up libbies............while your at it...........show the GREAT RUSSIA HOAX............LOL

Lewinsky was given immunity to testify to the grand jury. Clinton–Lewinsky scandal - Wikipedia

AS many as it takes eagle to get that pos to go bonkers He's nothing but a low life crook Is that what you really want in our WH ?
I want the scum bags who are bought and paid whores gone from our gov't.

Another refusing to address the information I posted in this thread.

Not a single one of you want to go there.................because it shows how corrupt the last POS administration was..............

I don't give a rats behind whether you like my posts or not...........Because you better get used to them.......
I for one think trump voters are traitors but keep it up I don't want to get banned again
Feelings are mutual...........and noted..............

Now go on ignoring the abuse of power and corruption in gov't because you have TDS.........

You think I really care what you think when you ignore all that has went on............I got some ocean front property to sell you in Arizona.........

Speaking of Arizona..........some of the evidence I posted here.........was from that state and part of the whole deal........Emails and such.......on the targeting of by the IRS.................Openly stating the way to Bankrupt the groups............Oh..........and Mueller hired one of them that said that...........

Nice guy huh..............bunch of winners on the team for Mueller.
I do have ocean front properties but in Fla......yeah and trump and his 40 thieves have clean hands?/ Biggest crook ever in our WH Thanks eagle
You like the others ignore the asshats running this investigation and what they did under Obama........

Disprove what I've posted ........................they are DIRTY..........SCUM BAGS.........but hey.........they get into the Millionaires club being dirty........

I remember the pity party on these boards for Comey...........all the years at the FBI........honored service...........Been lining his pockets forever......with ties that bind.......................

Ignore all that.......it's what you do.

Obama no guilty pleas or convictions.
Trump 3 so far; more on the way.
Shove that up your ass.

This reminds me of White Wingernuts saying Hillary had the power to sell uranium.
Influence in Washington.............yeah.........they had a part in it......unless you think the Ruskies paid them money to speak because they liked how they talked...

To sell uranium? Come on. You may be gullible, but we aren't.

If the Russians liked Hillary so much, they wouldn't have worked to hard to get Trump elected. Duh!

putintoon02.jpg

You don't understand how Pay to Play works................You had better hope that these DOJ folks and FBI creatures don't get replaced by honest people.

Judicial Watch has the goods...........enough to bury them

Im sure we can expect the indictments any day now.

Oh wait...it will never happen.

That is why we need a special counsel because "the accusations are so serious".

Accusations backed by nothing. Where as the special counsel was created because of the testimony of FBI director James Comey before congress. With the President and his people caught lying again and again about contacts with Russia.

Sworn testimony of the FBI director v. a no-name blog........not the same thing.
"Accusations backed by nothing."

Sort of like the Russian collusion witch hunt? Comey's testimony was entirely perjury.

Trump has publicly admitted to collusion. Admiting that the purpose of the meeting between his campaign and a Russian operative in Trump tower.....was to collect dirt on Hillary from the operative.

And the emails from his campaign have already been released.....confirming that his campaign knew the information was to be from 'high level sources' as part of the Russian government's efforts to aid Trump.

And Trump lied to cover up the meeting, laughably claiming that the meeting was about 'adoption'. Trump also compelled others to lie, personally dictating the 'adoption' lies for Don Jr's public statement on the meeting.

Trump then tried to have the investigation looking into the meeting shut down.

Trump also tried to get the FBI Director to give Trump's former National Security Adviser a pass for lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia.

And Cohen has admitted that Trump knew about the meeting between his campaign and the Russian Operative before it happened.

With Cohen's lawyer revealing that there was preknowledge of the DNC server hack among the Trump campaign.

With the Spanish authorities turning over wire taps between Don Jr. and Russian Intelligence Handler Alexander Torshin trying to set up yet *another* secret meeting between Trump's campaign officials and the Russians.

And you pretend that none of it happened, denying everything. Even Trump's own tweets and Don Jr's own emails.

Good luck with that.

Meeting with someone to get dirt on a political opponent isn’t illegal, regardless of the nationality.

Its not the nationality that's the concern. Its that this woman was an admitted Russian Operative. With the information, per Don Jr's own email, was to come from 'high level sources' as part of the Russian Government's efforts to aid Trump.

The same Russian Government that was attacking the United States with an influence operation to again, aid Trump.

With Trump's own son caught setting up yet another secret meeting, this time with Russian Intelligence Handler Alexander Torshin.

WIth Trump lying repeatedly to try and cover up his campaign's collusion with the Russian government. With Trump compelling others to lie about his campaign's collusion with the Russian government. And Trump trying to shut down the investigation looking into the meeting where Trump's campaign met with a Russian Operative.

And now with Cohen admitting that Trump knew about the meeting at Trump tower ahead of time.

And Cohen's lawyer revealing that there was preknowledge of the DNC email hack within the Trump campaign.

You can ignore all this if you wish. But Mueller won't. And isn't.

Unless Mueller can prove that Trump colluded with Russia to hack the DNC server (which the Russians along with everyone else was going to do anyway) to release the embarrassing emails to help him win exchange for deals with Russia that are against our national interests no Trump supporter or anyone doing well will care.

Mueller is so corrupt that no one will believe him so good luck.

View attachment 212920
Idiots don’t know WHY Bob Mueller was picked for this awesome job and was supported by the entire congress.
Hint: it has nothing to do with him being a marine.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada was selected by the Deep State to lead the coup because he is 100% compromised, corrupt to the core. He took money from the Russians in the Uranium One deal and has a LONG history of selling the FSB as a service.

Torquemada is corrupt but maintained a thin veneer of respectability. Torquemada is an insider of the corrupt fucks who run the nation, the shadow government of unelected crooks and creeps like Mewler-Torquemada and Comey. The deep state made him their champion to do war against we the people.
Lmao. Not one word you just wrote is even remotely true. Not one. You have been totally brainwashed.

{
Before the deal was brokered in 2009, the FBI under Robert Mueller—who is now special counsel in the Russia investigation into potential collusion with the Trump campaign—had begun an investigation into corruption and extortion by senior managers of a company owned by the Russian government’s nuclear company, Rosatom. According to court filings revealed by The HillTuesday, in 2009 the FBI found enough evidence to suggest Vadim Mikerin, who headed the Rosatom subsidiary Tenex, was corrupt and high-level officials at Rosatom knew about his bribery scheme. In 2014, he pled guilty in a U.S. court case to orchestrating more than $2 million in bribe payments through shadowy accounts in Cyprus, Latvia, and Switzerland.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley announced his committee's probe of the deal during a hearing with Attorney General Jeff Sessions Wednesday.

The FBI said it had no comment to Newsweek questions about whether Mueller alerted senior Obama administration officials, including Clinton, about the investigation before they brokered the deal. The DOJ did not immediately respond to questions. As secretary of state, Clinton, along with then-Attorney General Eric Holder, presided on the U.S. Committee on Foreign Investment that approved the deal.}

Robert Mueller was the FBI director when Clinton brokered the Uranium One deal

You're a fucking retard, but at least you're a traitor, right?
Hillary Clinton wasn’t even involved in the Uranium deal you stupid mfer. How many times does it have to be explained to you.

We have written that Trump is wrong to claim that Clinton “gave away 20 percent of the uranium in the United States” to Russia. Clinton could have objected — as could the eight other voting members — but that objection alone wouldn’t have stopped the sale of the stake of Uranium One to Rosatom.
The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org

Plus all of your propaganda is not going to save your criminal president from Bob Mueller finding out every dirty thing this POS prez has done in the last 10 years.

Wow,

You really do think you can just lie and it will all go away.

Here's the deal, America elected Trump to EXPOSE and STOP you filthy corrupt scum.

IF you use the deep state to overthrow the government, then we will use more aggressive means to bring you criminals to heel.

You don't get to win.

What you going to do shirley; start typing in all caps? LOL.

Idiots don’t know WHY Bob Mueller was picked for this awesome job and was supported by the entire congress.
Hint: it has nothing to do with him being a marine.

We know. It has everything to do with him taking the focus away from him signimg off on Clinton's illegal uranium activities.

Obama no guilty pleas or convictions.
Trump 3 so far; more on the way.
Shove that up your ass.
Candy, sweety, go back to the kid's table - the adults are talking.

Not one of those indictments have anything to do with fake illegal collusion with Russians or anything to do with any crime involving the President.

Obama was found several times by Judges to be both in Contempt of Court and in violation of the Constitution. And its not hard keeping your criminal cabinet members out of jail when you are the President and you own the DOJ, NIA, CIA, FBI, etc...

Total corrupted Demrat scum.

All I want to know is

When these garbage is going to jail.

That's all.
Actually believes the mental patient’s propaganda piece.
You were gullible enough to vote for Crooked Donny so you’ll believe anything.

Would you like to take a crack at explaining the HUGE salaries that Comey and Mueller received, Reasonable?

Judicial Watch Obtains IRS Documents Revealing McCain’s Subcommittee Staff Director Urged IRS to Engage in "Financially Ruinous" Targeting - Judicial Watch
In the full notes of an April 30 meeting, McCain’s high-ranking staffer Kerner recommends harassing non-profit groups until they are unable to continue operating. Kerner tells Lerner, Steve Miller, then chief of staff to IRS commissioner, Nikole Flax, and other IRS officials, “Maybe the solution is to audit so many that it is financially ruinous.” In response, Lerner responded that “it is her job to oversee it all:”

Henry Kerner asked how to get to the abuse of organizations claiming section 501 (c)(4) but designed to be primarily political. Lois Lerner said the system works, but not in real time. Henry Kerner noted that these organizations don’t disclose donors. Lois Lerner said that if they don’t meet the requirements, we can come in and revoke, but it doesn’t happen timely. Nan Marks said if the concern is that organizations engaging in this activity don’t disclose donors, then the system doesn’t work. Henry Kerner said that maybe the solution is to audit so many that it is financially ruinous. Nikole noted that we have budget constraints. Elise Bean suggested using the list of organizations that made independent expenditures. Lois Lerner said that it is her job to oversee it all, not just political campaign activity.

I've always despised McCain. The man is a scumbag. I hope his death is excruciatingly painful.

View attachment 212930
"Accusations backed by nothing."

Sort of like the Russian collusion witch hunt? Comey's testimony was entirely perjury.

Trump has publicly admitted to collusion. Admiting that the purpose of the meeting between his campaign and a Russian operative in Trump tower.....was to collect dirt on Hillary from the operative.

And the emails from his campaign have already been released.....confirming that his campaign knew the information was to be from 'high level sources' as part of the Russian government's efforts to aid Trump.

And Trump lied to cover up the meeting, laughably claiming that the meeting was about 'adoption'. Trump also compelled others to lie, personally dictating the 'adoption' lies for Don Jr's public statement on the meeting.

Trump then tried to have the investigation looking into the meeting shut down.

Trump also tried to get the FBI Director to give Trump's former National Security Adviser a pass for lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia.

And Cohen has admitted that Trump knew about the meeting between his campaign and the Russian Operative before it happened.

With Cohen's lawyer revealing that there was preknowledge of the DNC server hack among the Trump campaign.

With the Spanish authorities turning over wire taps between Don Jr. and Russian Intelligence Handler Alexander Torshin trying to set up yet *another* secret meeting between Trump's campaign officials and the Russians.

And you pretend that none of it happened, denying everything. Even Trump's own tweets and Don Jr's own emails.

Good luck with that.

Meeting with someone to get dirt on a political opponent isn’t illegal, regardless of the nationality.

Its not the nationality that's the concern. Its that this woman was an admitted Russian Operative. With the information, per Don Jr's own email, was to come from 'high level sources' as part of the Russian Government's efforts to aid Trump.

The same Russian Government that was attacking the United States with an influence operation to again, aid Trump.

With Trump's own son caught setting up yet another secret meeting, this time with Russian Intelligence Handler Alexander Torshin.

WIth Trump lying repeatedly to try and cover up his campaign's collusion with the Russian government. With Trump compelling others to lie about his campaign's collusion with the Russian government. And Trump trying to shut down the investigation looking into the meeting where Trump's campaign met with a Russian Operative.

And now with Cohen admitting that Trump knew about the meeting at Trump tower ahead of time.

And Cohen's lawyer revealing that there was preknowledge of the DNC email hack within the Trump campaign.

You can ignore all this if you wish. But Mueller won't. And isn't.
The term "Russian operative" is meaningless. It's intended to make her sound sinister. In reality, she's just a lobbyist, and Loretta Lynch took special measures to let her into the country solely so she could setup the Trumps for the "collusion" accusations.

Before you can "admit" to something, you have to prove it actually occurred. Even if trump did know about it, meeting a Russian isn't against the law. I'm sure all you psycho morons will be claiming otherwise for the next 6 years, however.

The claim that the Trump campaign knew about the DNC email attack doesn't pass the laugh test. We don't even have any evidence that the Russians did hack the DNC emails.
More progress by Mueller since this factual meme was created.
You have to be bordering on insanity if you don’t see this isn’t going to end well for your fuhrer.
You're going to have to update that graphic now that includes 16 felony convictions.

This reminds me of White Wingernuts saying Hillary had the power to sell uranium.
Influence in Washington.............yeah.........they had a part in it......unless you think the Ruskies paid them money to speak because they liked how they talked...

To sell uranium? Come on. You may be gullible, but we aren't.

If the Russians liked Hillary so much, they wouldn't have worked to hard to get Trump elected. Duh!

putintoon02.jpg

They didn't, douchebag.

Are you calling Putin a liar, Fool?

I want the scum bags who are bought and paid whores gone from our gov't.

Another refusing to address the information I posted in this thread.

Not a single one of you want to go there.................because it shows how corrupt the last POS administration was..............

I don't give a rats behind whether you like my posts or not...........Because you better get used to them.......
I for one think trump voters are traitors but keep it up I don't want to get banned again
Feelings are mutual...........and noted..............

Now go on ignoring the abuse of power and corruption in gov't because you have TDS.........

You think I really care what you think when you ignore all that has went on............I got some ocean front property to sell you in Arizona.........

Speaking of Arizona..........some of the evidence I posted here.........was from that state and part of the whole deal........Emails and such.......on the targeting of by the IRS.................Openly stating the way to Bankrupt the groups............Oh..........and Mueller hired one of them that said that...........

Nice guy huh..............bunch of winners on the team for Mueller.
I do have ocean front properties but in Fla......yeah and trump and his 40 thieves have clean hands?/ Biggest crook ever in our WH Thanks eagle
You like the others ignore the asshats running this investigation and what they did under Obama........

Disprove what I've posted ........................they are DIRTY..........SCUM BAGS.........but hey.........they get into the Millionaires club being dirty........

I remember the pity party on these boards for Comey...........all the years at the FBI........honored service...........Been lining his pockets forever......with ties that bind.......................

Ignore all that.......it's what you do.
Trump is a dirty scumbag. Why are you ok with that?
He's a hell of a lot more ethical than Hillary the criminal.

Judicial Watch Obtains IRS Documents Revealing McCain’s Subcommittee Staff Director Urged IRS to Engage in "Financially Ruinous" Targeting - Judicial Watch
In the full notes of an April 30 meeting, McCain’s high-ranking staffer Kerner recommends harassing non-profit groups until they are unable to continue operating. Kerner tells Lerner, Steve Miller, then chief of staff to IRS commissioner, Nikole Flax, and other IRS officials, “Maybe the solution is to audit so many that it is financially ruinous.” In response, Lerner responded that “it is her job to oversee it all:”

Henry Kerner asked how to get to the abuse of organizations claiming section 501 (c)(4) but designed to be primarily political. Lois Lerner said the system works, but not in real time. Henry Kerner noted that these organizations don’t disclose donors. Lois Lerner said that if they don’t meet the requirements, we can come in and revoke, but it doesn’t happen timely. Nan Marks said if the concern is that organizations engaging in this activity don’t disclose donors, then the system doesn’t work. Henry Kerner said that maybe the solution is to audit so many that it is financially ruinous. Nikole noted that we have budget constraints. Elise Bean suggested using the list of organizations that made independent expenditures. Lois Lerner said that it is her job to oversee it all, not just political campaign activity.

I've always despised McCain. The man is a scumbag. I hope his death is excruciatingly painful.

Wow. You're really awful. Glad I don't know you. It would take forever to get the stench off.

Crooked Donny saw dupes like you coming from a mile away.

I have to admit it, trump is by far the best and most talented liar on the face of this planet. He is so mentally disturbed that he is even believing the lies he tells on a daily bases. There is even a medical term for his illness.
"Pathological liar"​

Which makes Trump unfit to be President.
In my view of things, how about you?
Why do psycho snowflakes spend so much effort spewing nothing but pure ad hominems? Do you imagine your proving something or persuading anyone? All you're doing is making rational people think that you're a deranged moron.

Wow. You're really awful. Glad I don't know you. It would take forever to get the stench off.

McCain is a scumbag, and anyone who admires him is also a scumbag. He was caught proposing the idea of using the government to persecute innocent people he disagrees with. Stalin would have been proud of him.

That is Bad Karma..........I can not agree.

McCain is a scumbag, and anyone who admires him is also a scumbag. He was caught proposing the idea of using the government to persecute innocent people he disagrees with. Stalin would have been proud of him.

And yet you support Trump who goes after all who disagree with him? Intel Media etc etc

Forum List

Back