Comey Testimony

Comey admitted to a crime! He made notes for self protection, by law must be turned over and he did not. Shit just got real.
It is alarming that a sitting FBI director would feel compelled to create documents to protect both himself & the FBI from a sitting president.

LOL..........So hilarious. I know you've never had a position in law enforcement, less office work, but I have. CYA is what you do...........ESPECIALLY in law enforcement, and especially as an investigative administrator. Comey took notes under all POUS he worked for, I promise you.
Yet Comey never felt it necessary to take such notes after meeting with Bush or Obama.

Now in progress!

Warner is testifying for Comey! He has already reached his conclusion.
I don't see how anyone can doubt Trump asked Comey to let the investigation into Flynn go??

Should be in print. The allegation is Trump implied It would be nice if Comey could let it go, but so far no order or directive as of yet. All this is nothing but typical Comey drama.
It is in print. Comey took copious notes and shared them within the FBI.

Oh, so we can see Trump being quoted flat out asking Comey to dump the investigation? If so, You should not be so happy as Comey himself not ten minutes ago said that wasn't the case. That no one asked him to drop the investigation or in anyway tried to stop it.
Right. What the hell??? Is Comey flipping on us?
George!....long time fella.....

They went by a private friend of the Clinton's report it happened. Lol. And that private friends company has been known factually to be wrong in others research they have done for other companies.
I find it fascinating Trump never expressed any interest to Comey about investigating Russia's attack on us, nor did he express any interest in preventing further attacks.

All he cared about was how any investigations might splash on him, and how he could make them go away.

What a fucking traitorous asshole.
well fk, I still haven't seen what they supposdely did. You? Again, the intelligence agencies has not looked at any server to make that statement, but thanks for playing.

Comey admitted to a crime! He made notes for self protection, by law must be turned over and he did not. Shit just got real.
It is alarming that a sitting FBI director would feel compelled to create documents to protect both himself & the FBI from a sitting president.

LOL..........So hilarious. I know you've never had a position in law enforcement, less office work, but I have. CYA is what you do...........ESPECIALLY in law enforcement, and especially as an investigative administrator. Comey took notes under all POUS he worked for, I promise you.
Yet Comey never felt it necessary to take such notes after meeting with Bush or Obama.

He only met with Obabble once. He was a Deputy AG under Bush - so no reason for him to meet with him.

Trump is not a hands off butt slider like Obabble.

Should be in print. The allegation is Trump implied It would be nice if Comey could let it go, but so far no order or directive as of yet. All this is nothing but typical Comey drama.
It is in print. Comey took copious notes and shared them within the FBI.

Oh, so we can see Trump being quoted flat out asking Comey to dump the investigation? If so, You should not be so happy as Comey himself not ten minutes ago said that wasn't the case. That no one asked him to drop the investigation or in anyway tried to stop it.

I heard that Comey's notes are to be considered a legal document

The are documentary evidence.
huh?

Ignore Wry, he is already drunk to the point of incoherence.

Pay attention Faun, Mr Lankford just asked Comey if anyone from the presidant down impeaded or attempted to shut down this investigation and again Comey said no to all.
He said that in regards to the investigations into Russia and collision with Russia. In regards to the investigation into Flynn, Comey said...

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December."

[

No stupid, they are not, No matter how much you Nazis want them to be. The notes aid Comey in keeping consistent testimony, nothing more.

Comey is claiming that the notes were his personal property, not government records. That makes the fiction.

The notes neither confirm or refute the events that Comey claims. But I suspect that the events are somewhat close, though colored by his bias. The thing is, so far the only thing illegal that has come up is that Comey leaked to the NY Times.

Comey didn't report to Bush, you moron. Comey clearly loves Obama and the idea of non-partisan is shattered.

[

No stupid, they are not, No matter how much you Nazis want them to be. The notes aid Comey in keeping consistent testimony, nothing more.

Comey is claiming that the notes were his personal property, not government records. That makes the fiction.

The notes neither confirm or refute the events that Comey claims. But I suspect that the events are somewhat close, though colored by his bias. The thing is, so far the only thing illegal that has come up is that Comey leaked to the NY Times.

Comey admitted that he had a friend leak his notes. On the one hand, he claims to have kept the notes and not escalated as he didn't want to taint the investigation. If this is true, the notes are confidential government records. But then he takes them and claims they are personal property - and has them leaked for political purposes. The latter shows his true agenda.

He is a SWAMP WEASEL.

Pay attention Faun, Mr Lankford just asked Comey if anyone from the presidant down impeaded or attempted to shut down this investigation and again Comey said no to all.
He said that in regards to the investigations into Russia and collision with Russia. In regards to the investigation into Flynn, Comey said...

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December."

And? He also said he shared this with his colleagues, where are they? Why no investigation? Why did he not execute the protocol involved with checking a president? All this is weird. It comes off as an ignorant person stepping in a pile of shit. Political theater and not much more. Comey got his feelings hurt. It was fucked up how he got fired, but he deserved it.

He only met with Obabble once. He was a Deputy AG under Bush - so no reason for him to meet with him.

he said he met with obummer twice.

You can't even get the simple stuff right...

"I spoke alone with President Obama twice in person." - Comey

[

How in the world would notes protect anyone? He could scribble anything.

Notes help to keep later statements consistent. Contradiction destroys credibility. Beyond that they have no real value in this sort of Witch Hunt,

At least you're consistent.

he said he met with obummer twice.

The second time was just to say good bye. That hardly qualifies as a meeting of any substance or import (other than the purpose of feeding Obabble and the Swamp Weasel's egos).

Forum List

Back