Comey Testimony

Then you're not paying attention because Comey, very clearly and carefully, described how Trump asked him to drop the investigation into Flynn.
Do you live in Oppositeland or something? :dunno:
Nope, and unlike you, I understand English...

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December."
In other words, Trump did not say it.

Fucking jackass. :rolleyes:
According to Comey, he did.
Who did besides you?
Comey said it. I quoted him earlier.

Now in progress!

Warner is testifying for Comey! He has already reached his conclusion.
I don't see how anyone can doubt Trump asked Comey to let the investigation into Flynn go??

Asking and odering are two distinctly different actions. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking.
It is wrong when asked by the president, who's not to interfere with federal investigations into his own associates. When you're the president, asking is telling. That's exactly how Comey perceived it.

Now in progress!

I don't see how anyone can doubt Trump asked Comey to let the investigation into Flynn go??

Asking and odering are two distinctly different actions. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking.
It is wrong when asked by the president, who's not to interfere with federal investigations into his own associates. When you're the president, asking is telling. That's exactly how Comey perceived it.

Makes no difference how Comey perceived it. Asking and ordering are still not the same.
Don't be clouded by your obvious hatred for Trump.

Now in progress!

Makes no difference how Comey perceived it. Asking and ordering are still not the same.
Don't be clouded by your obvious hatred for Trump.
That's up to Mueller to decide. Comey was there, you weren't. And Comey believed Trump wanted him to drop the investigation.

Do you live in Oppositeland or something? :dunno:

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December."

Who did besides you?
Try again.

Who did besides you?
Try again.
Why? Because you don't understand what Comey said?

well the thing that intrigued me the most today was McCain's question he was trying to get out and stumbled on for five minutes. And that is, if you comey really felt like the Russians interfered, then why isn't hitlery's campaign under investigation like trumps? If indeed we are trying to rid ourselves of this supposed attack, then why aren't there investigations into hitlery? you comey closed her investigation. Why?
Who said that the criminal investigation regarding Hillary Clinton was ever closed in the first place???

Did Comey say that? CNN? Who?

AFAIK that is still an open case.
Comey said it in his answer to McCain. I think the transcripts are out now. go read up.

here, I looked it up,

"McCAIN: In the case of Hillary Clinton, you made the statement that there wasn't sufficient evidence to bring the suit against her, although it had been very careless in their behavior. But you did reach a conclusion, in that case that it was not necessary further pursue. Yet at the same time in the case of Mr. Comey, you said that there was not enough information to make a conclusion. Tell me the difference between your conclusion as far as former secretary Clinton is concerned and Mr. Trump?

COMEY: The Clinton investigation was a completed investigation that the FBI had been deeply involved in. So, I had an opportunity to understand all of the facts and apply those facts against the laws as I understood them. This investigation was underway, still going, when I was fired. So it's nowhere near in the same place. At least it wasn't when I was —"

Carl Bernstein who knows a little about guilty presidents has said, " Trump does not act like an innocent man."
After today's testimony by Comey, that is confirmed 100 times over.

Trump doesn't have to prove he is innocent.

Comey has proven that he himself is guilty of being The Leaker.
Leaks are not against the law unless it classified information and this wasn't.
So your wet dream have been dashed.

Sorry to disappoint, but I am not a Prog Loon who has a kink for Big Government.

Forum List

Back