Comey Testimony

well the thing that intrigued me the most today was McCain's question he was trying to get out and stumbled on for five minutes. And that is, if you comey really felt like the Russians interfered, then why isn't hitlery's campaign under investigation like trumps? If indeed we are trying to rid ourselves of this supposed attack, then why aren't there investigations into hitlery? you comey closed her investigation. Why?

I see Soggy in Nola has tagged my questions with a Funny label.

Coward can't face the questions directly.

Lighten tuff tough guy.... I have yet to see ANY evidence the Russians hacked our electoral system let alone change the outcome of the election. Hillary lost, deal with it.

Carl Bernstein who knows a little about guilty presidents has said, " Trump does not act like an innocent man."
After today's testimony by Comey, that is confirmed 100 times over.

Trump doesn't have to prove he is innocent.

Comey has proven that he himself is guilty of being The Leaker.
He "leaked" his own unclassified material after he was dismissed. That's not leaking. That's talking.

Think that if it gives you comfort. You're wrong.

Comey stole privileged communications from his meeting with the President and then leaked it. He also lied about the timeline.

Would you ever hire someone like that? I wouldn't, talk about getting knifed in the back.

It's never a good idea to hire a Creepy Weasel.

well the thing that intrigued me the most today was McCain's question he was trying to get out and stumbled on for five minutes. And that is, if you comey really felt like the Russians interfered, then why isn't hitlery's campaign under investigation like trumps? If indeed we are trying to rid ourselves of this supposed attack, then why aren't there investigations into hitlery? you comey closed her investigation. Why?

Comey was willing to cave, to go along, under the Obama administration but now demands the Trump administration be as clean as a fresh winter snow, McCain was clumsily trying to ask that.

The contrast...Hillary broke actual laws, Comey said so, then bent over backwards to let her off the hook scott free. He has no credibility. When AG Lynch ordered him to not refer to the Clinton investigation as an investigation but to call it a "matter" why didn't he hold her to the same high standard he's holding president Trump to?

Looks like G-Tard5000 ran away...boo hooo!!!

Trump has not said one single word criticizing the Russians for their attacks. Not one tweet, not one press conference, not one press release, not even through his mouthpieces Spicer and Huckabee.

Not. One. Word.

We have a fake President who is a fucking traitor.

Wrong. He condemned it early and often.

You're a fool.

NEXT!!

:rofl:

Looks like G-Tard5000 ran away once he was caught in his lie. Fools like him make this place so entertaining!

Keep up the good work G-tard5000!!

:rofl:

Comey is done... no doubt though liberal institutions will pay him handsomely to speak.

DOW states no smoking gun. closes at all time high.

Schumer goes to the floor and confirms that view. funny dems are done, the shell game is over.

BTW, where was the russian attack at?

Now that Trump has been completely cleared, what will the seditious Democrats do now?

Now that Lynch has been implicated in a crime, she should be lawyering up.

Now that both Susan Rice and now Loretta Lynch have both been implicated in crimes Barry should really be worried about his deteriorating legacy.

Now that Barry's 2nd AG has been implicated in a crime, specifically for obstruction of justice in protecting Hillary from prosecution, he should worry about Lynch rolling over on him... If I were Lynch, I would hire a body guard and a lawyer...

Now that Trump has been completely cleared, what will the seditious Democrats do now?

Now that Lynch has been implicated in a crime, she should be lawyering up.

Now that both Susan Rice and now Loretta Lynch have both been implicated in crimes Barry should really be worried about his deteriorating legacy.

Now that Barry's 2nd AG has been implicated in a crime, specifically for obstruction of justice in protecting Hillary from prosecution, he should worry about Lynch rolling over on him... If I were Lynch, I would hire a body guard and a lawyer...
The most corrupt administration ever!

It's looking like Trump and his administration are the ones telling lies. They gave multiple and conflicting reasons for terminating Comey and Trump denies asking Comey to drop the Flynn investigation.

Trump could have fired Comey for any reason he wanted be it the moon phase or whatever. No laws were broken.
While Trump could fire Comey for any reason, if it's determined by the Congress he did so to obstruct justice, he can be impeached for it.

And that go's back to Comeys testimony under oath at the beginning of this hearing that there was never any attempt to slow or shut down this investigation.
Then you're not paying attention because Comey, very clearly and carefully, described how Trump asked him to drop the investigation into Flynn.
Do you live in Oppositeland or something? :dunno:
Nope, and unlike you, I understand English...

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December."

Trump could have fired Comey for any reason he wanted be it the moon phase or whatever. No laws were broken.
While Trump could fire Comey for any reason, if it's determined by the Congress he did so to obstruct justice, he can be impeached for it.

And that go's back to Comeys testimony under oath at the beginning of this hearing that there was never any attempt to slow or shut down this investigation.
Then you're not paying attention because Comey, very clearly and carefully, described how Trump asked him to drop the investigation into Flynn.

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December."

Yet when asked point blank if he felt pressured in anyway to end the investigation he said NO multiple times. You got nothing but your weird Alex Jones fetish and thats about it.

In other words, Trump did not say it.

Fucking jackass. :rolleyes:

Who said that the criminal investigation regarding Hillary Clinton was ever closed in the first place???

Did Comey say that? CNN? Who?

AFAIK that is still an open case.

According to Comey, he did.

Carl Bernstein who knows a little about guilty presidents has said, " Trump does not act like an innocent man."
After today's testimony by Comey, that is confirmed 100 times over.

Trump doesn't have to prove he is innocent.

Comey has proven that he himself is guilty of being The Leaker.
Leaks are not against the law unless it classified information and this wasn't.
So your wet dream have been dashed.

According to Comey, he did.
Who did besides you?

Forum List

Back