Comey thinks he was fired because of the Russia investigation

Comey is saying that he was fired likely because Trump was feeling pressure from the investigation into Russia.

He said he made those notes because he thought Trump would lie about it.

Trump is going down!

You did that drinking game where you take a drink everytime comey lies....and now you are drunk....you should sober up before you post.

every democrat wanted comey fired before Trump fired him....Trump fired him because comey was an incompetent moron....and then when he fired him...all the democrats who wanted him fired then cried alligator tears that Trump fired him...

Comey is saying that he was fired likely because Trump was feeling pressure from the investigation into Russia.

Trump is going down!

Trump isn't going anywhere. Likely isn't a reason for impeachment. Smoke but no fire, is not impeachable.
It's likely that Comey's "notes" were made the night he got fired. With an axe to grind. And yet, still no Russian collusion.
"Nobody asked me to stop Russian probe." ~ Comey.
"Nobody asked me to stop the Flynn investigation." ~ Comey

Soros liberals are reeking with desperation. It's getting painful to watch the flailing around. He may not be your president, but he is America's president. And he's staying.
Nixon did not order the break in but the cover up did him in. Trump is trying to cover this up. He's been caught lying about it.

He hasn't lied about anything....boy you are stupid....

Trump is going down!

Trump isn't going anywhere. Likely isn't a reason for impeachment. Smoke but no fire, is not impeachable.
It's likely that Comey's "notes" were made the night he got fired. With an axe to grind. And yet, still no Russian collusion.

Soros liberals are reeking with desperation. It's getting painful to watch the flailing around. He may not be your president, but he is America's president. And he's staying.

Nobody said " Stop the _______ investigation".

But they did say - "You like your job? Do you want to keep your job? I hope you end the investigation?"

Hey, that is soooooooooo different.

According to a disgruntled, fired for all the world to see, x gov. employee..............
Yeah, we'll impeach because the unemployed ego has an axe to grind.
And YET:
Still no smoking gun.
Still no fire
Still no collusion
Just a bunch of whiny Democrats still hyperventilating since Nov.

Last edited:

Trump is going down!
...because of what Comey thinks and feels? You people are off the charts stupid.
Police can kill people because they "feel" threatened, dipshit,. So don't think "feel" does not mean anything.

Feelings means nothing:
Me: "Hello Police? I feel like RD is going to kill me".
Police: "Do you have any proof he wants to kill you"?
Me: "No, I just got that feeling when I fired him".
Police: "You should be arrested for wasting our time. Good-bye".

Trump is going down!

You did that drinking game where you take a drink everytime comey lies....and now you are drunk....you should sober up before you post.

every democrat wanted comey fired before Trump fired him....Trump fired him because comey was an incompetent moron....and then when he fired him...all the democrats who wanted him fired then cried alligator tears that Trump fired him...
Let's com[are Trump & Comey on past lies. Which one is more truthful.

And we all know you'd have had a fricken meltdown if Obama had asked Comey to quit investigating Hillary. My God you & your band of dumbass Trumpettes would be marching in the streets flashing your guns around screaming " OMG OMG OMG OMG".

We even have Paul Ryan saying it wasn't Trump's fault because he was new & did not know any better.

And you people pretend to be Americans.

The hearing was over in the first 5 minutes of questioning when the Chair asked if the president had asked Comey to stop the investigation and Comey answered that he did not. The rest is political show.

Hours of Comey whining that he doesn't like Donald Trump.

Trump is going down!

And we all know you'd have had a fricken meltdown if Obama had asked Comey to quit investigating Hillary. My God you & your band of dumbass Trumpettes would be marching in the streets flashing your guns around screaming " OMG OMG OMG OMG".

We even have Paul Ryan saying it wasn't Trump's fault because he was new & did not know any better.

American enough to stop you from letting Hitlery turn us over to the UN. :eusa_dance:

Trump is going down!
...because of what Comey thinks and feels? You people are off the charts stupid.
Police can kill people because they "feel" threatened, dipshit,. So don't think "feel" does not mean anything.

Feelings means nothing:
Me: "Hello Police? I feel like RD is going to kill me".
Police: "Do you have any proof he wants to kill you"?
Me: "No, I just got that feeling when I fired him".
Police: "You should be arrested for wasting our time. Good-bye".

Officer: Why did you shoot that man.
2aguy: He was charging my door & I thought he was going to attack my family.
2aguy: You know the Castle Doctrine "when the actor reasonably fears imminent peril of death or serious bodily harm to him or herself or another"
Officer: OK because you FELT your life was in danger.

Trump is going down!

American enough to stop you from letting Hitlery turn us over to the UN. :eusa_dance:

Funny chit. Like what?

Trump is going down!

Nobody said " Stop the _______ investigation".

But they did say - "You like your job? Do you want to keep your job? I hope you end the investigation?"

Hey, that is soooooooooo different.

According to a disgruntled, fired for all the world to see, x gov. employee..............
Yeah, we'll impeach because the unemployed ego has an axe to grind.
And YET:
Still no smoking gun.
Still no fire
Still no collusion
Just a bunch of whiny Democrats still hyperventilating since Nov.

Brilliant:

Trump: Layoff my buddy Flynn & this Russia thing

Comey: Fuck Off

Trump: Your Fired

Comey: Trump fired me because I wouldn't stop investigating

Trump: Disgruntled employee has no credibility

like the Soros/Clinton connection.
like the Putin/Clinton connection.
like the Lynch/Clinton/Comey connection.
like the Obama/Clinton/uranium/flexibility connection.
like the Obama/Mexico/gun running connection.
I could go on for 8 years...

Trump is going down!

Nixon did not order the break in but the cover up did him in. Trump is trying to cover this up. He's been caught lying about it.

He lied about the dinner. He said Comey might have asked for it. He said Comey called him. Why lie about this shit? Or are you saying Trump is too fucking stupid & can't remember anything?

Yet another ignorant Trumpette & the Uranium shit.
What Putin Clinton connection? When did they meet & then lie about a meeting?
Yes Clinton, Comey & Lynch were connected because they were all in office together. OMG OMG OMG
And we are all sure Obama ordered Fast & Furious............

Trump is going down!

He lied about the dinner. He said Comey might have asked for it. He said Comey called him. Why lie about this shit? Or are you saying Trump is too fucking stupid & can't remember anything?

Mr. President, Comey on line 4.

Yes Clinton, Comey & Lynch were connected because they were all in office together. OMG OMG OMG

That's not Trump leaning in for a Russian kiss:

And the Uranium is a BIG deal. Google what uranium is used for, you dumbass. Iran was thrilled with our uranium and our planeloads of money. < That should be the next investigation.

That's not Trump leaning in for a Russian kiss:

And the Uranium is a BIG deal. Google what uranium is used for, you dumbass. Iran was thrilled with our uranium and our planeloads of money. < That should be the next investigation.

Clinton was one of a 9 person panel who had to approve it. Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), on which the U.S. Secretary of State sits.

The company is a Canadian mining company which is 51% owned by a Russian company. They purchased uranium reserves in the US. You are claiming Iran got that uranium?

You people love Iran. You want to cancel the deal that prevents Iran from getting a nuke.

Trump is going down!

Mr. President, Comey on line 4.
Comey said he initiated no call. Trump called & asked for a return call. Trump asked Comey for the dinner. Trump is a proven liar.

Forum List

Back