Comey Under Oath: ‘Have Not Experienced Any Requests to Stop FBI Investigations’Perjury? McCabe too?

It does present a problem for the Comey narrative that Trump is guilty of obstruction. But the timing of all this is important. Let's assume we know that Trump asked Comey to drop the investigation on Feb 14 as per his memo. Fast forward 8 weeks- he is now asked if someone has ever tried to stop an investigation and he says no. Then he gets fired. Now he looks back and thinks "Trump asked be to drop the investigation, I don't drop the investigation, so Trump fires me". Trump can wiggle out of this, but it doesn't look good. It depends on the merit and believability Trump has for firing Comey and who is going to corroborate Trumps side of the events. It's very messy, to say the least.

Lol there are two options either Comey is guilty of perjury or Trump did not try to interfere in the investigation. "Woops I forgot until a week after I was fired," isn't going to cut it pal. Comey was fired because of the reasons already listed by Rosenstein and the DNC when they were for his termination before they were against it.

Wrong. If we assume the memo exist, then it is clear that what trump said to Comey during the meeting was significant enough to write it down. That alone is not obstructionism, and therefore when asked if he has ever experienced attempted obstruction he replies no. That all changes in his mind when he is fired however, because it has come full circle. It's more subtle than some people can comprehend, obviously.

Imagine if a females boss asked her out on a date, she politely declines. What she is doing at work doesn't change, but 3 months later she is fired. What do you think is going then her mind?

What an incredible load of nonsense if it was obstruction after he was fired then it was obstruction when he wrote the memo and it was obstruction when he testified under oath, you don't get to have your cake and eat it too, your spin is laughable, there are only two options and only two either Comey is guilty of perjury or Trump did not obstruct justice end of story.

Do you think the left wing nut jobs want fries with their comey memo "Nothing Burger?"
Well now, we are going to find out, are we not?

Pelosi already called Muellers bipartisanship into question, you don't get anymore the neutral than Mueller, the point is they will not accept the findings unless they find their way, this whole thing is a pointless farce based on zero evidence after a year.

This is a big deal IMO. Comey can't have it both ways. Either Trump asked him to stop the Flynn investigation and he perceived it as an attempt of obstruction, or he didn't. This essentially could make his memo moot, or he did indeed commit perjury. Now if he perjured himself then Trump is not off the hook, but Comey may go down with him. Oh the intrigue!

Exact words from Comey memo..

Headline from NYT:
WASHINGTON — President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

What Comey wrote Trump said:
“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/...ey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html?_r=0

So please explain to me how the exact words of Trump..“I hope you can let this go,” Is translated into "Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation"

"I HOPE you idiots that want Trump out can let this go"... BUT I KNOW you idiots don't understand the difference because you are letting your emotions totally drive your logic! Hey what's new with you guys?

This is so typical of how the Right lies to their suckers level of ignorance.
Clearly the Right are implying that the "ANY influence" was pathological liar Tramp, by not posting the actual question!!! These lying scum know that their suckers are too lazy to actually look up the question to see if the question actually implies lying scum Tramp. So it comes as no surprise to me that the actual question implies NOTHING to do with Tramp, but everything to do with the Attorney General and the DOJ!!!

HIRONO: Yes. And so speaking of the independence of not just the judiciary but I'd like you to clarify the FBI's independence from the DOJ apparatus. Can the FBI conduct an investigation independent from the department of Justice. Or does the FBI have to disclose all it's investigations to the DOJ? And does it have to get the Attorney General's consent?

COMEY: Well we work with the Department of Justice, whether that's main justice or U.S. attorney's offices on all of our investigations.

And so we work with them and so in a legal sense we're not independent of the department of justice. We are spiritually, culturally pretty independent group and that's the way you would want tit. But yes, we work with the Department of Justice on all of our investigations.

HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

COMEY: In theory yes.

HIRONO: Has it happened?

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that -- without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don't see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience.
Wrong! The DOJ operates under Trump. The head of the DOJ works at the pleasure of the POTUS - they are in contact regularly and work together often.

Comey's last line as I hear him say it clearly is fundamentally a game changer...... "in my experience" - meaning "in ALL my experiences" there has never been pressure to end an investigation.

That would have to include Trump
Where is pathological liar Tramp cited in the question???
HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

DoJ answers to the POTUS, the pertinent part is the following where he states unequivocally that he has never been asked to halt an investigation without a legitimate reason or for political purposes:
Asked by the ATTORNEY GENERAL or the DOJ, you left that part out!
Irrelevant. They operate under Trump.

Trump committed no Obstruction of Justice.
It is the most relevant, especially when Tramp himself asked Comey to end the Flynn investigation , sending Sessions and Pence out of the room first!!!

Clearly the Right are implying that the "ANY influence" was pathological liar Tramp, by not posting the actual question!!! These lying scum know that their suckers are too lazy to actually look up the question to see if the question actually implies lying scum Tramp. So it comes as no surprise to me that the actual question implies NOTHING to do with Tramp, but everything to do with the Attorney General and the DOJ!!!

HIRONO: Yes. And so speaking of the independence of not just the judiciary but I'd like you to clarify the FBI's independence from the DOJ apparatus. Can the FBI conduct an investigation independent from the department of Justice. Or does the FBI have to disclose all it's investigations to the DOJ? And does it have to get the Attorney General's consent?

COMEY: Well we work with the Department of Justice, whether that's main justice or U.S. attorney's offices on all of our investigations.

And so we work with them and so in a legal sense we're not independent of the department of justice. We are spiritually, culturally pretty independent group and that's the way you would want tit. But yes, we work with the Department of Justice on all of our investigations.

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that -- without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don't see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience.
Wrong! The DOJ operates under Trump. The head of the DOJ works at the pleasure of the POTUS - they are in contact regularly and work together often.

Comey's last line as I hear him say it clearly is fundamentally a game changer...... "in my experience" - meaning "in ALL my experiences" there has never been pressure to end an investigation.

DoJ answers to the POTUS, the pertinent part is the following where he states unequivocally that he has never been asked to halt an investigation without a legitimate reason or for political purposes:

The AG is head of the DoJ... soooooooo....

The AG is a racist, can barely speak English, and is nothing more than a yes man for Trump.

This is a big deal IMO. Comey can't have it both ways. Either Trump asked him to stop the Flynn investigation and he perceived it as an attempt of obstruction, or he didn't. This essentially could make his memo moot, or he did indeed commit perjury. Now if he perjured himself then Trump is not off the hook, but Comey may go down with him. Oh the intrigue!

Exact words from Comey memo..

Headline from NYT:
WASHINGTON — President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

What Comey wrote Trump said:
“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/...ey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html?_r=0

So please explain to me how the exact words of Trump..“I hope you can let this go,” Is translated into "Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation"

"I HOPE you idiots that want Trump out can let this go"... BUT I KNOW you idiots don't understand the difference because you are letting your emotions totally drive your logic! Hey what's new with you guys?
ah, but was Comey fired for the investigation? THAT's the question.

where is comey saying this:
‘Have Not Experienced Any Requests to Stop FBI Investigation'
In his testimony!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/smoking-gun-comey-testified-oathtrump-never-pressured-fbi-halt-investigations/
nope. if he did, you would cite it. fake quote.
The video of his testimony in question.

As everyone can see, no matter how many times their lies are exposed, the Right just keep on repeating them.
The question he was asked was had the Attorney General or the DOJ pressured him, Pathological liar Tramp was never mentioned in your video.

The AG is a racist, can barely speak English, and is nothing more than a yes man for Trump.
Jeff Secession can tall-k suthern, but yew cain't unnerstan him

Former FBI Director James Comey said he was never told to stop an investigation due of political reasons during testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee on May 3, 2017, which contradicts his new claim that Trump pressured him to stop the Flynn investigation in February.

Comey now claims President Trump asked him to to shut down the federal investigation into former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey says he wrote after the meeting.

Breaking: Comey Caught Committing Perjury to Congress?

==================================================================
Oh the leftist Clinton ass licker would never do such a thing. Why they do everything they can to protect our nation and their little sheep.
Same lie, different liar.

Fake news
Comey never said Trump didn't ask him to halt looking into Flynn's connections to Russian officials.
Typical radicalized liberal response: If you can't refute, just deny, deny, deny. No matter how stupid you wind up looking in light of the facts. Radicalized Democrats are used to looking irrational.

You've confused liberals with the Alt. Right, those who can't post a paragraph which does not included an ad hominem; their idea, apparently, of a rebuttal. To wit: characterizing a typical liberal as radicalized and in denial which has no examples, evidence & no substance.

Both denied under oath that there had been any influence to stop the investigation into the Russian collusion investigation.

Comey:

“Not in my experience,” Comey responded. “Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that — without an appropriate purpose.”

“I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there, and so you ought to stop investing resources in it,” Comey said.

“But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal.

“It’s not happened in my experience,” Comey said."

And McCabe...

If the Times’s report is true, including the implication that the President obstructed justice, then the President’s critics are in a double bind: Either
  1. McCabe committed perjury when he said “there has been no effort to impede” the investigation; OR
  2. McCabe did not consider the statements of the President to constitute an “effort to impeded” the investigation, which would mean no senior FBI officials viewed the President’s statements as an attempt to obstruct justice."
:lol:

Oh this is getting better by the minute. Thanks the NYT. You just screwed them over.

:lmao:

NYT’s Comey Memo Story Doesn’t Pass The Smell Test

Comey Under Oath: 'Have Not Experienced Any Requests to Stop FBI Investigations' - Breitbart
daily caller and breitbart? :eusa_eh: thats like me referencing huffpo :rofl: put down the rw kool aid :booze: tinydancer

Hey kid genius the testimony was before Congress and is all on video, testimony starts at the 1:45 mark:

Another idiot "with an attention span shorter than a goldfish" who even after hearing the question clearly say the "ATTORNEY GENERAL and the DOJ," pretends he heard the name Tramp!!! :cuckoo:

You stupid little faggot, the DOJ serves at the discretion and behest of the POTUS. If the question applies to the DOJ it applies to the POTUS who is the Attorney Generals boss moron.

Thnx for playing cock sucker.

Neither the AG nor DOJ is the POTUS. When one talks about the AG or DOJ, they are NOT talking about the POTUS unless he is specifically mentioned.

Both denied under oath that there had been any influence to stop the investigation into the Russian collusion investigation.

Comey:

“Not in my experience,” Comey responded. “Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that — without an appropriate purpose.”

“I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there, and so you ought to stop investing resources in it,” Comey said.

“But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal.

And McCabe...

If the Times’s report is true, including the implication that the President obstructed justice, then the President’s critics are in a double bind: Either
  1. McCabe committed perjury when he said “there has been no effort to impede” the investigation; OR
  2. McCabe did not consider the statements of the President to constitute an “effort to impeded” the investigation, which would mean no senior FBI officials viewed the President’s statements as an attempt to obstruct justice."

Oh this is getting better by the minute. Thanks the NYT. You just screwed them over.

Comey Under Oath: 'Have Not Experienced Any Requests to Stop FBI Investigations' - Breitbart

Comey lied to Congress under oath?

Snowflakes do not consider that a crime. They do it all the time.

The DOJ is part of the Executice if the question applies to the DOJ then it applies to the POTUS as they are the ultimate head of the DOJ you ignorant fuckwit.
Just because the POTUS appoints someone, that does not make that someone the POTUS. DUH!!!!

Comey:

And McCabe...

daily caller and breitbart? :eusa_eh: thats like me referencing huffpo :rofl: put down the rw kool aid :booze: tinydancer

Hey kid genius the testimony was before Congress and is all on video, testimony starts at the 1:45 mark:

Another idiot "with an attention span shorter than a goldfish" who even after hearing the question clearly say the "ATTORNEY GENERAL and the DOJ," pretends he heard the name Tramp!!! :cuckoo:

You stupid little faggot, the DOJ serves at the discretion and behest of the POTUS. If the question applies to the DOJ it applies to the POTUS who is the Attorney Generals boss moron.

Neither the AG nor DOJ is the POTUS. When one talks about the AG or DOJ, they are NOT talking about the POTUS unless he is specifically mentioned.

Who is the AGs boss? What branch of government is the DOJ? If you don't think that a question regarding the DOJ obstructing justice didn't extend to the POTUS then you are fucking retarded.

Last edited:

Comey:

And McCabe...

Comey lied to Congress under oath?
Nope, you are lying on a messageboard.

The DOJ is part of the Executice if the question applies to the DOJ then it applies to the POTUS as they are the ultimate head of the DOJ you ignorant fuckwit.
Just because the POTUS appoints someone, that does not make that someone the POTUS. DUH!!!!

So you're telling me that a question regarding the DOJ obstructing justice didn't extend to the POTUS? Are you fucking insane? What is your recommended defense for Comey here? "No the AG didn't attempt to obstruct justice but his boss did," lol good luck with that, Gowdy will have field day if the career lawyer Comey makes that his testimony.

Who is the AGs boss? What branch of government is the DOJ? If you don't think a that a question regarding the DOJ obstructing justice didn't extend to the POTUS then you are fucking retarded.

You can bet that if the AG or an officer in the DOJ had obstructed justice, you would be the first one denying that it meant Tramp obstructed justice. All we would hear from you would be is that the AG or DOJ went rogue.

Lying faggot.

So you're telling me that a question regarding the DOJ obstructing justice didn't extend to the POTUS? Are you fucking insane? What is your recommended defense for Comey here? "No the AG didn't attempt to obstruct justice but his boss did,"
Exactly, which is why Tramp told Sessions to leave the room.

But not POTUS!

Who is the AGs boss? What branch of government is the DOJ? If you don't think a that a question regarding the DOJ obstructing justice didn't extend to the POTUS then you are fucking retarded.

You can bet that if the AG or an officer in the DOJ had obstructed justice, you would be the first one denying that it meant Tramp obstructed justice. All we would hear from you would be is that the AG or DOJ went rogue.

This is your defense for Comey the career lawyer: "I didn't tell the committee about the obstruction of justice because the AG didn't attempt to obstruct justice but his boss did," something tells me he won't be taking that advice.

Forum List

Back