Comey Under Oath: ‘Have Not Experienced Any Requests to Stop FBI Investigations’Perjury? McCabe too?

Wrong! The DOJ operates under Trump. The head of the DOJ works at the pleasure of the POTUS - they are in contact regularly and work together often.

Comey's last line as I hear him say it clearly is fundamentally a game changer...... "in my experience" - meaning "in ALL my experiences" there has never been pressure to end an investigation.

That would have to include Trump
Where is pathological liar Tramp cited in the question???
HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

DoJ answers to the POTUS, the pertinent part is the following where he states unequivocally that he has never been asked to halt an investigation without a legitimate reason or for political purposes:
Asked by the ATTORNEY GENERAL or the DOJ, you left that part out!

The AG is head of the DoJ... soooooooo....
But not POTUS!

The AG works for the POTUS the DOJ is part of the Executive branch you dumb fuck.

So you're telling me that a question regarding the DOJ obstructing justice didn't extend to the POTUS? Are you fucking insane? What is your recommended defense for Comey here? "No the AG didn't attempt to obstruct justice but his boss did,"
Exactly, which is why Tramp told Sessions to leave the room.

Lol, so you don't think a question regarding the DOJ attempting to obstruct justice extends to the POTUS? You are fucking retarded.

As usual, impotent, limp dick liberals shoot blanks.
Speaking of impotent limp dicks....our President Snowflake

Trump: This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!

Of a president? Yes he is absolutely correct but do try to focus on the fact that the obstruction of justice claims are completely debunked unless we are supposed to believe an anonymous Comey associate who supposedly saw this alleged memo and didn't even provide the memo itself to WaPo or NBC, over Comeys sworn testimony.

President Snowflake whining about a special prosecutor being appointed.

No claims have been 'debunked'- nor have the claims been proven.

Trump is pissed off that there is an investigation.

Mueller will lead the investigation and let the chips fall where they may.

They have absolutely been debunked by Comeys sworn testimony unless Comey committed perjury. Those are the only two options.

Comey testimony starts at 1:45

So it would seem that either Trump did not obstruct justice or Comey perjured himself.

Or that Comey did not consider it obstruction.

Comey stated flat out that nobody asked him to drop an investigation for an inappropriate or political reason, thus no obstruction unless he perjured himself under oath, your third choice does not exist due to the actual content of his statement, try again.

Third choice absolutely exists- again if Comey did not consider it to be an actual request for him to drop the investigation.

Of course if Trump did ask him to drop the investigation- Comey only goes down if Trump is found guilty of obstruction of justice.

If Trump did not request him to drop the investigation for inappropriate or political purposes then no obstruction occurred there is no third choice.

Nope! Listen to Comey's testimony. He specifically states that the 36 second second mark that it would be A BIG DEAL if anyone tried to stop the FBI from investigating for A POLITICAL REASON in ANY situation.
No, the exact word he used was "THEY" (plural) referring to the AG and DOJ, not anyONE (singular) or POTUS ( singular).

where is comey saying this:
‘Have Not Experienced Any Requests to Stop FBI Investigation'
In his testimony!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/smoking-gun-comey-testified-oathtrump-never-pressured-fbi-halt-investigations/
nope. if he did, you would cite it. fake quote.
The video of his testimony in question.

Tramp was never mentioned in your video.
Of course nobody specifically named 'Tramp' was mentioned in the video.

Comey testimony starts at 1:45

So it would seem that either Trump did not obstruct justice or Comey perjured himself.

Or that Comey did not consider it obstruction.

Comey stated flat out that nobody asked him to drop an investigation for an inappropriate or political reason, thus no obstruction unless he perjured himself under oath, your third choice does not exist due to the actual content of his statement, try again.

Third choice absolutely exists- again if Comey did not consider it to be an actual request for him to drop the investigation.

Of course if Trump did ask him to drop the investigation- Comey only goes down if Trump is found guilty of obstruction of justice.

If Trump did not request him to drop the investigation for inappropriate or political purposes then no obstruction occurred there is no third choice.

Of course if Trump did ask him to drop the investigation- Comey only goes down if Trump is found guilty of obstruction of justice

As usual, impotent, limp dick liberals shoot blanks.
Speaking of impotent limp dicks....our President Snowflake

Trump: This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!

Of a president? Yes he is absolutely correct but do try to focus on the fact that the obstruction of justice claims are completely debunked unless we are supposed to believe an anonymous Comey associate who supposedly saw this alleged memo and didn't even provide the memo itself to WaPo or NBC, over Comeys sworn testimony.

President Snowflake whining about a special prosecutor being appointed.

They have absolutely been debunked by Comeys sworn testimony unless Comey committed perjury. Those are the only two options.

Another idiot "with an attention span shorter than a goldfish" who even after hearing the question clearly say the "ATTORNEY GENERAL and the DOJ," pretends he heard the name Tramp!!! :cuckoo:

You stupid little faggot, the DOJ serves at the discretion and behest of the POTUS. If the question applies to the DOJ it applies to the POTUS who is the Attorney Generals boss moron.

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that -- without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don't see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience.

Thnx for playing cock sucker.
Neither the AG nor DOJ is the POTUS. When one talks about the AG or DOJ, they are NOT talking about the POTUS unless he is specifically mentioned.

Who is the AGs boss? What branch of government is the DOJ? If you don't think a that a question regarding the DOJ obstructing justice didn't extend to the POTUS then you are fucking retarded.
You can bet that if the AG or an officer in the DOJ had obstructed justice, you would be the first one denying that it meant Tramp obstructed justice. All we would hear from you would be is that the AG or DOJ went rogue.

This is your defense for Comey the career lawyer: "I didn't tell the committee about the obstruction of justice because the AG didn't attempt to obstruct justice but his boss did," something tells me he won't be taking that advice.
Comey, an experienced lawyer as YOU say, answered only what was asked, nothing more, as all good lawyers advise their clients before they give testimony.

HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

DoJ answers to the POTUS, the pertinent part is the following where he states unequivocally that he has never been asked to halt an investigation without a legitimate reason or for political purposes:

But not POTUS!

The AG works for the POTUS the DOJ is part of the Executive branch you dumb fuck.
That STILL does not make either POTUS. :asshole:

So you're telling me that a question regarding the DOJ obstructing justice didn't extend to the POTUS? Are you fucking insane? What is your recommended defense for Comey here? "No the AG didn't attempt to obstruct justice but his boss did,"
Exactly, which is why Tramp told Sessions to leave the room.

Lol, so you don't think a question regarding the DOJ attempting to obstruct justice extends to the POTUS? You are fucking retarded.
Of course not, whether obstruction of justice applies to POTUS is a separate question.
Even you know that, but are just too dishonest to admit it.

where is comey saying this:
‘Have Not Experienced Any Requests to Stop FBI Investigation'
In his testimony!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/smoking-gun-comey-testified-oathtrump-never-pressured-fbi-halt-investigations/
nope. if he did, you would cite it. fake quote.
The video of his testimony in question.

Tramp was never mentioned in your video.
Of course nobody specifically named 'Tramp' was mentioned in the video.

thank you.

Both denied under oath that there had been any influence to stop the investigation into the Russian collusion investigation.

Comey:

“Not in my experience,” Comey responded. “Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that — without an appropriate purpose.”

“I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there, and so you ought to stop investing resources in it,” Comey said.

“But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal.

“It’s not happened in my experience,” Comey said."
This is so typical of how the Right lies to their suckers level of ignorance.
Clearly the Right are implying that the "ANY influence" was pathological liar Tramp, by not posting the actual question!!! These lying scum know that their suckers are too lazy to actually look up the question to see if the question actually implies lying scum Tramp. So it comes as no surprise to me that the actual question implies NOTHING to do with Tramp, but everything to do with the Attorney General and the DOJ!!!

HIRONO: Yes. And so speaking of the independence of not just the judiciary but I'd like you to clarify the FBI's independence from the DOJ apparatus. Can the FBI conduct an investigation independent from the department of Justice. Or does the FBI have to disclose all it's investigations to the DOJ? And does it have to get the Attorney General's consent?

COMEY: Well we work with the Department of Justice, whether that's main justice or U.S. attorney's offices on all of our investigations.

And so we work with them and so in a legal sense we're not independent of the department of justice. We are spiritually, culturally pretty independent group and that's the way you would want tit. But yes, we work with the Department of Justice on all of our investigations.

COMEY: In theory yes.

HIRONO: Has it happened?

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that -- without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don't see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience.

I was more interested in what Comey said where I highlighted.

Both denied under oath that there had been any influence to stop the investigation into the Russian collusion investigation.

Comey:

“Not in my experience,” Comey responded. “Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that — without an appropriate purpose.”

“I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there, and so you ought to stop investing resources in it,” Comey said.

“But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal.

And McCabe...

If the Times’s report is true, including the implication that the President obstructed justice, then the President’s critics are in a double bind: Either
  1. McCabe committed perjury when he said “there has been no effort to impede” the investigation; OR
  2. McCabe did not consider the statements of the President to constitute an “effort to impeded” the investigation, which would mean no senior FBI officials viewed the President’s statements as an attempt to obstruct justice."
:lol:

Oh this is getting better by the minute. Thanks the NYT. You just screwed them over.

:lmao:

NYT’s Comey Memo Story Doesn’t Pass The Smell Test

Comey Under Oath: 'Have Not Experienced Any Requests to Stop FBI Investigations' - Breitbart

Comey lied to Congress under oath?
Nope, you are lying on a messageboard.

My question is a lie?

Hmmmm....

Comey:

This is so typical of how the Right lies to their suckers level of ignorance.
Clearly the Right are implying that the "ANY influence" was pathological liar Tramp, by not posting the actual question!!! These lying scum know that their suckers are too lazy to actually look up the question to see if the question actually implies lying scum Tramp. So it comes as no surprise to me that the actual question implies NOTHING to do with Tramp, but everything to do with the Attorney General and the DOJ!!!

HIRONO: Yes. And so speaking of the independence of not just the judiciary but I'd like you to clarify the FBI's independence from the DOJ apparatus. Can the FBI conduct an investigation independent from the department of Justice. Or does the FBI have to disclose all it's investigations to the DOJ? And does it have to get the Attorney General's consent?

COMEY: Well we work with the Department of Justice, whether that's main justice or U.S. attorney's offices on all of our investigations.

And so we work with them and so in a legal sense we're not independent of the department of justice. We are spiritually, culturally pretty independent group and that's the way you would want tit. But yes, we work with the Department of Justice on all of our investigations.

COMEY: In theory yes.

HIRONO: Has it happened?

I was more interested in what Comey said where I highlighted.
:)

Comey:

And McCabe...

If the Times’s report is true, including the implication that the President obstructed justice, then the President’s critics are in a double bind: Either
  1. McCabe committed perjury when he said “there has been no effort to impede” the investigation; OR
  2. McCabe did not consider the statements of the President to constitute an “effort to impeded” the investigation, which would mean no senior FBI officials viewed the President’s statements as an attempt to obstruct justice."
:lol:

Oh this is getting better by the minute. Thanks the NYT. You just screwed them over.

:lmao:

NYT’s Comey Memo Story Doesn’t Pass The Smell Test

Comey Under Oath: 'Have Not Experienced Any Requests to Stop FBI Investigations' - Breitbart

Comey lied to Congress under oath?
Nope, you are lying on a messageboard.

My question is a lie?

Hmmmm....
No, your STATEMENT that Comey lied to Congress under oath is a lie, obviously, but the Right can never resist playing dumb.

daily caller and breitbart? :eusa_eh: thats like me referencing huffpo :rofl: put down the rw kool aid :booze: tinydancer

Hey kid genius the testimony was before Congress and is all on video, testimony starts at the 1:45 mark:

Another idiot "with an attention span shorter than a goldfish" who even after hearing the question clearly say the "ATTORNEY GENERAL and the DOJ," pretends he heard the name Tramp!!! :cuckoo:

You stupid little faggot, the DOJ serves at the discretion and behest of the POTUS. If the question applies to the DOJ it applies to the POTUS who is the Attorney Generals boss moron.

Thnx for playing cock sucker.

Neither the AG nor DOJ is the POTUS. When one talks about the AG or DOJ, they are NOT talking about the POTUS unless he is specifically mentioned.

Who is the AGs boss? What branch of government is the DOJ? If you don't think that a question regarding the DOJ obstructing justice didn't extend to the POTUS then you are fucking retarded.

A CEO heads a company. That doesn't make the CEO a janitor because he's a janitor's boss.

The AG is a racist, can barely speak English, and is nothing more than a yes man for Trump.

Lying faggot.

It's my opinion and "Lying faggot" is not a rebuttal.

Of course that is no unexpected, you've proved in the short time you've been posting that you're one of the uneducated, stupid and biddable fools.

This is a big deal IMO. Comey can't have it both ways. Either Trump asked him to stop the Flynn investigation and he perceived it as an attempt of obstruction, or he didn't. This essentially could make his memo moot, or he did indeed commit perjury. Now if he perjured himself then Trump is not off the hook, but Comey may go down with him. Oh the intrigue!

Exact words from Comey memo..

Headline from NYT:
WASHINGTON — President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

What Comey wrote Trump said:
“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/...ey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html?_r=0

So please explain to me how the exact words of Trump..“I hope you can let this go,” Is translated into "Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation"

"I HOPE you idiots that want Trump out can let this go"... BUT I KNOW you idiots don't understand the difference because you are letting your emotions totally drive your logic! Hey what's new with you guys?

I'm not advocating for Trump to go, I voted for him (what choice did I really have, the Bulldyke?). But Trumped expressed to Comey that he wanted the investigation stopped, Comey didn't stop it, Trump fired Comey. Those are not hard dots to connect. It doesn't mean Trumps guilty, but it does raise suspicion in an objective eye. Nixon fired a special prosecutor, attorney general and deputy attorney general during the watergate fiasco, and people got REAL suspicious.

As for my emotions, I'm not a republican, but I am a conservative, so I'm pleased if Trump goes Pence will step in and appoint conservative justices.

This is a big deal IMO. Comey can't have it both ways. Either Trump asked him to stop the Flynn investigation and he perceived it as an attempt of obstruction, or he didn't. This essentially could make his memo moot, or he did indeed commit perjury. Now if he perjured himself then Trump is not off the hook, but Comey may go down with him. Oh the intrigue!

Exact words from Comey memo..

Headline from NYT:
WASHINGTON — President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

What Comey wrote Trump said:
“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/...ey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html?_r=0

So please explain to me how the exact words of Trump..“I hope you can let this go,” Is translated into "Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation"

"I HOPE you idiots that want Trump out can let this go"... BUT I KNOW you idiots don't understand the difference because you are letting your emotions totally drive your logic! Hey what's new with you guys?
ah, but was Comey fired for the investigation? THAT's the question.

And We may never get a clear answer on that, but the special prosecutor can go in just about any direction he wants with this Russia investigation.

Forum List

Back