Comey was a serial leaker,trail going back months

I read an WaPo article on RW fanatics protesting "creeping Shariah" then turned the page to find this ad for a show marketed to liberals

DCD_mkUXkAEIK4q.jpg

You know, I really don't think Trump has any tapes. I think he just tweeted that as a way to try and intimidate Comey, but it didn't work.

And, there's also that little comment when Trump was asked about releasing the tapes and he said that there would be an announcement soon, but people will be disappointed.

Nope, there are no tapes to be had. And, if the talks between Trump and Comey were supposed to be classified, then Trump should have told Comey they were. But, he didn't and they conversations were NOT classified, so there is no leak either.

Comey admitted single Trump leak, but were there others?

Nothing more than a traitor who should be prosecuted to the fullest.

Lucky for him he has that book deal.
Comey set the trap, Trump tripped it, and now we play out the investigation.

Yup. But Comey can walk away rich andnsay "oh, never mind" when doubt is cast on him. Trump? Na, it will always be on him.

Trump can walk away too. A lot of people wish he would.

You know, I really don't think Trump has any tapes. I think he just tweeted that as a way to try and intimidate Comey, but it didn't work.

And, there's also that little comment when Trump was asked about releasing the tapes and he said that there would be an announcement soon, but people will be disappointed.

Nope, there are no tapes to be had. And, if the talks between Trump and Comey were supposed to be classified, then Trump should have told Comey they were. But, he didn't and they conversations were NOT classified, so there is no leak either.

The laws Comey broke have been posted in several threads. Comey either leaked and has been leaking or he stole government property for personal gain as demonstrated by his putting the rights to his story up for sale. As for his memos, all information on them he s vague at best and there is the fact that his friend has gone into hiding. Comey is trash like all of them in Washington are.

W
Comey admitted single Trump leak, but were there others?

Nothing more than a traitor who should be prosecuted to the fullest.

Lucky for him he has that book deal.
Comey set the trap, Trump tripped it, and now we play out the investigation.

Yup. But Comey can walk away rich andnsay "oh, never mind" when doubt is cast on him. Trump? Na, it will always be on him.

Trump can walk away too. A lot of people wish he would.

What?

The laws Comey broke have been posted in several threads. Comey either leaked and has been leaking or he stole government property for personal gain as demonstrated by his putting the rights to his story up for sale. As for his memos, all information on them he s vague at best and there is the fact that his friend has gone into hiding. Comey is trash like all of them in Washington are.

comey hasn't broken any laws, ignoramus

comey hasn't broken any laws, ignoramus

Sure he did toots.

Stole government property for personal gain by putting up the rights to his story for sale? Really? Does that include those people who have worked in the government who also told their story of what happened while they were on the job? Stories like "13 Hours" about the Benghazi attack, or Zero Dark Thirty, or Lone Survivor, or Black Hawk Down? Are those people stealing government property also by selling their stories?

You are some kind of idiot. The FBI doesn't own Comey, and if he doesn't put out any classified information, they can't stop him from telling his story if someone wants to buy it.

Stole government property for personal gain by putting up the rights to his story for sale? Really? Does that include those people who have worked in the government who also told their story of what happened while they were on the job? Stories like "13 Hours" about the Benghazi attack, or Zero Dark Thirty, or Lone Survivor, or Black Hawk Down? Are those people stealing government property also by selling their stories?

You are some kind of idiot. The FBI doesn't own Comey, and if he doesn't put out any classified information, they can't stop him from telling his story if someone wants to buy it.

You claim you were in the navy. You caught to be able to look the answer to that up in your Blue Jackets manual, or you can go to the FBI website and look it up your self, or you can go find one of the million threads and hit the link to their website that way and see for your self. But yeah, Comey made a boo boo. At a minimum he stole government property for personal gain.

You claim you were in the navy. You caught to be able to look the answer to that up in your Blue Jackets manual, or you can go to the FBI website and look it up your self, or you can go find one of the million threads and hit the link to their website that way and see for your self. But yeah, Comey made a boo boo. At a minimum he stole government property for personal gain.

Actually, I'm retired from the Navy. Got a pension and ID card and everything. As far as not being able to profit from your story while you are on active duty, you are correct. However, nothing can stop you from selling your story after you exit the military.

Comey is no longer with the FBI, and is now a private citizen. He has been since Trump fired him, meaning that he is now free to sell his story to anyone he wants to, as long as there is no classified information in it, and he submits it for review.

Try again.

Comey is not worrying about tapes at all.

Trump has them and he will release them, and everyone will see he is a liar.

Trump does not have them and admits it, and everyone will see he is a liar.

Another leap when did Trump say he had TAPES liar?,,, He said that comey had better hope there were NO TAPES. So if there are tapes he is NOT A LIAR, if there ARE NO TAPES he is NOT A LIAR.

I'm not sure what I'm wishing for more, I really want to hear the tapes but if he never had them to begin with then he just looks like more of a dirt bag.

It's called a bluff, not a dirt bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another leap when did Trump say he had TAPES liar?,,, He said that comey had better hope there were NO TAPES. So if there are tapes he is NOT A LIAR, if there ARE NO TAPES he is NOT A LIAR.

I'm not sure what I'm wishing for more, I really want to hear the tapes but if he never had them to begin with then he just looks like more of a dirt bag.

A bluff to get Comey to testify? Yeah, not sure how that helps Trump. Comey appears more honest and the only thing Trump would have going for him is if there actually were tapes that back up his side of the story. There are no tapes and Trump isn't known for his honesty.

A bluff to get Comey to testify? Yeah, not sure how that helps Trump. Comey appears more honest and the only thing Trump would have going for him is if there actually were tapes that back up his side of the story. There are no tapes and Trump isn't known for his honesty.

You know, intimidation like that might have worked for Trump in the boardroom as CEO of his companies, but it don't work like that in politics. Trump tried to get Comey to be quiet by threatening to have tapes, but Comey didn't take the bait, testified before Congress and is now making Trump look really bad. Especially when he said he hoped that there ARE tapes that Trump has.

But, sadly...............Trump has nothing, and it is gonna come out this week. Remember when he was asked about the tapes last week and he said an announcement was coming "soon" but people were going to be disappointed.

As a witness, James Comey produced more evidence against himself than anyone else
You are stupid as Trump if you believe that.

Trump is not governing but playing the reality role of forever: Reality President from moment to moment.

He is one or two steps from causing himself incredible difficulties with institutional D.C.

Once the GOP feels threatened by Trump, they will join with the Dems.

We simply cannot function with a 3rd World Presidency.

Actually, I'm retired from the Navy. Got a pension and ID card and everything. As far as not being able to profit from your story while you are on active duty, you are correct. However, nothing can stop you from selling your story after you exit the military.

Comey is no longer with the FBI, and is now a private citizen. He has been since Trump fired him, meaning that he is now free to sell his story to anyone he wants to, as long as there is no classified information in it, and he submits it for review.

Try again.

Then you were a sea cadet or something because anyone who has held a federal job be it military or or post office signed a document sry similar to what we signed in the military to the effect that we were not allowed to pen a book or sleep out stories without it being cleared or seven years has elapsed. You are one of those stolen valernshit bags. You have no clue what you speak of, you are to much of a coward to simply look in any of the other threads. By the way, about that stolen valor thing, I think that's against the law you know.

Try again.

Then you were a sea cadet or something because anyone who has held a federal job be it military or or post office signed a document sry similar to what we signed in the military to the effect that we were not allowed to pen a book or sleep out stories without it being cleared or seven years has elapsed. You are one of those stolen valernshit bags. You have no clue what you speak of, you are to much of a coward to simply look in any of the other threads. By the way, about that stolen valor thing, I think that's against the law you know.
Crixus, your knowledge of America is that of a gnat. Only a very few in the military are required to do so. And one like you, really, should never question another person's service. Comey is a whole different matter, and your fallacy of false equivalency is simply laughable.

Try again.

Crixus, your knowledge of America is that of a gnat. Only a very few in the military are required to do so. And one like you, really, should never question another person's service. Comey is a whole different matter, and your fallacy of false equivalency is simply laughable.

You better then anyone jake know Comey is in trouble, you spent the last 5 days getting your nose rubbed in it multiple times a day. You post an emotion, your emotion is met with facts from the FBI website as well as cornell law. I may spell bad, but Jake you get bitch slapped with facts more gen Camp does. You just cry a bit less about it.

Forum List

Back