Comey, who is now hated by everyone, will be unemployable for the rest of his life

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
He's a proven snitch, leaking to the press to get his boss in trouble, and calling his ex-boss a liar for calling him incompetent, which he was.

Who's going to hire this guy now?

Maybe he'll get some sinecure as a law professor or something, but he will never be put in a position of trust again.

I like Comey. I came away feeling he is the ONLY one with integrity here. Not Trump. Not Clinton.

He's a proven snitch, leaking to the press to get his boss in trouble, and calling his ex-boss a liar for calling him incompetent, which he was.

Maybe he'll get some sinecure as a law professor or something, but he will never be put in a position of trust again.
I don't think a school would hire him. Snitches look for things to snitch about and our schools? A scandal waiting to happen.

I would if I were President.

Because he did not kiss the ring does not mean he is not worthy for another political position.

NEVER?? You ah's elected a world class liar divorced twice and a 3rd on the way, a real SB who can't tell the truth and you bash an honest man who worked for our country and not for himself like the pos dumph did? Shame on all you repub traitors

The FBI is supposed to be trusted, but Comey threw away that trust when he leaked the contents of a private conversation with his boss.

The FBI is supposed to be trusted, but Comey threw away that trust when he leaked the contents of a private conversation with his boss.

Let me suggest this.

The FBI is supposed to be above political partisanship. Trump and Clinton (through Lynch) tried to subvert that.

In addition - prior to any release from Comey - Trump was TWEETING portions of that conversation.

How does that work?

I stand by Comey at this point.

Care to make a bet on that?

NEVER?? You ah's elected a world class liar divorced twice and a 3rd on the way, a real SB who can't tell the truth and you bash an honest man who worked for our country and not for himself like the pos dumph did? Shame on all you repub traitors

Eddie he lost the election for Hillary..

Eddie he lost the election for Hillary..

Yes bear I agree that is a strong possibility..... Russia hacking our election was another probable cause What we need to find if any of trumps people helped Russia Seems there are a few that ""forgot"" they met with russians

I don't give 2 hoots for the lot of them anymore.

Forum List

Back