Comey's Memos Contained Classified Info

18 U.S.C. - CLASSIFIED INFORMATION PROCEDURES ACT
Here you go, do some research, it might help you stop being stupid.
LOLOL

Like I'm going on a wild goose chase through 55 links in the generic link you posted. :cuckoo:

If there's a law he broke, post it. If you can't post it, the only logical conclusion is you don't actually know of any law he broke.
I worked for the Federal Government for 26 years, he broke the law, like Hillary did. But don't let the law get in the way of your stupidity.

And I once hit batting practice under Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati, but that does mean I was a Major League player. The Federal government has janitors too.
Oh look! Another "tolerant" Liberal!

Wrong, not a Liberal but I am not defending Trump on the shit he does because I am no longer a blind Republican sheep.
You mean like actually putting America first? Go Trump!!!!

LOLOL

Like I'm going on a wild goose chase through 55 links in the generic link you posted. :cuckoo:

If there's a law he broke, post it. If you can't post it, the only logical conclusion is you don't actually know of any law he broke.
I worked for the Federal Government for 26 years, he broke the law, like Hillary did. But don't let the law get in the way of your stupidity.

And I once hit batting practice under Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati, but that does mean I was a Major League player. The Federal government has janitors too.

Wrong, not a Liberal but I am not defending Trump on the shit he does because I am no longer a blind Republican sheep.
You mean like actually putting America first? Go Trump!!!!

Non-sequitur

Oops!

Comey’s private memos on Trump conversations contained classified material

How about that. :mellow:

Comey?s private memos on Trump conversations contained classified material | TheHill
So?
Typical libtard, stupid as hell.
Then cite the law he broke. That requires a statute...
In what world is it legal to take notes of a classified meeting with the president, and then dump it to the crooked news media? What are you, a fucking mental case?
You're making shit up. Prove the memo Comey had leaked to the press contained classified intel....
His entire meeting with the president was classified, and should not have been leaked to anybody without classified clearance. He should be locked the fuck up.

In what world is it legal to take notes of a classified meeting with the president, and then dump it to the crooked news media? What are you, a fucking mental case?
You're making shit up. Prove the memo Comey had leaked to the press contained classified intel....
His entire meeting with the president was classified, and should not have been leaked to anybody without classified clearance. He should be locked the fuck up.

No, it was not. Not all 7 memos were supposedly classified.

18 U.S.C. - CLASSIFIED INFORMATION PROCEDURES ACT
Here you go, do some research, it might help you stop being stupid.
LOLOL

Oh so Trump is bad, but it's okay for you to make fun of people's income level and kind of work they do?

Great, now prove Comey "removed" the memos. Bear in mind, you already admitted he "copied" them.
Are you playing stupid or does it come naturally?
Read the OP and stop acting like I'm your daycare caretaker.
I read your post...
It's against the law to copy classified material and take it home, dufus.
...you said what he took home were copies. You then doubled down on stupid citing a law which did not say it was illegal for him to do so. :cuckoo:

As far as the OP, it claims he might have violated a different law than the one you linked. It says he might have broken a law by revealing classified information contained in his memos. That has nothing to do with him making copies and taking those copies home; which was your moronic claim that he violated some imaginary law by doing so.
What part of
18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

Is so confusing for you to grasp?

This part?

knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location

The memo he took home didn't contain classified information.
You saying The Hill is fake News?
There's actually a glaring mistake in that article. Not that someone with your limitations could detect it.

The article erroneously claims Comey stated he believed his memos contained nothing classified...

Comey insisted in his testimony he believed his personal memos were unclassified, though he hinted one or two documents he created might have been contained classified information.

... but Comey never said none of his memos were classified. He said some were...

HEINRICH: The memos that you wrote, you wrote — did you write all nine of them in a way that was designed to prevent them from needing classification?

COMEY: No. On a few of the occasions, I wrote — I sent emails to my chief of staff on some of the brief phone conversations I had. The first one was a classified briefing. Though it was in a conference room at Trump Tower, it was a classified briefing. I wrote that on a classified device. The one I started typing in the car, that was a classified laptop I started working on.

So let's see your proof that Comey leaked classified intel.....

You can't because you don't know if the memo he did leak contained classified details. As usual, you don't know shit. You just spout off because that's what ignorant cons do.

Last edited:

So you think it's okay for top level govt. officials to make notes of private meetings with the president and then leak them to the press? :cuckoo:

So you think it's okay for top level govt. officials to make notes of private meetings with the president and then leak them to the press? :cuckoo:

Yes, some of the top law professors from some of the top law schools in the countries say so.

Yes, some of the top law professors from some of the top law schools in the countries say so.
They are part of the liberal problem. Still wrong.

I read your post...
...you said what he took home were copies. You then doubled down on stupid citing a law which did not say it was illegal for him to do so. :cuckoo:

As far as the OP, it claims he might have violated a different law than the one you linked. It says he might have broken a law by revealing classified information contained in his memos. That has nothing to do with him making copies and taking those copies home; which was your moronic claim that he violated some imaginary law by doing so.
What part of
18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

This part?

knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location

There's actually a glaring mistake in that article. Not that someone with your limitations could detect it.

The article erroneously classism Comey stated he believed his memos contained nothing classified...

Comey insisted in his testimony he believed his personal memos were unclassified, though he hinted one or two documents he created might have been contained classified information.

... but Comey never said none of his memos were classified. He said some were...

HEINRICH: The memos that you wrote, you wrote — did you write all nine of them in a way that was designed to prevent them from needing classification?

COMEY: No. On a few of the occasions, I wrote — I sent emails to my chief of staff on some of the brief phone conversations I had. The first one was a classified briefing. Though it was in a conference room at Trump Tower, it was a classified briefing. I wrote that on a classified device. The one I started typing in the car, that was a classified laptop I started working on.

You can't because you don't know if the memo he did leak contained classified details. As usual, you don't know shit. You just spout off because that's what ignorant cons do.
Of course his memos were not classified, dufus. He hand wrote classified information and nobody knew about it to classify them.

You're stuck on stupid.

What an ignorant answer. :lmao:

You don't even know which law professors I am talking about.

Why not leak the combination to the nuclear football briefcase too? It's handwritten so it must be OK!

Prove it. You repeating your unproven claims is not proof. A discussion with the president isn't automatically classified simply because the president is present. It depends on what was discussed. Comey claims the discussion was in regards to Trump stating he hoped Comey could let it go, in terms of looking into Flynn's connections with Russia.

Prove that discussion was classified or you're making a fool of yourself.

The Hill article these morons are citing even infers not all of the memos were classified. We could have better odds of getting a chipmunk to understand that than getting these clowns to grasp it.

As long as it doesn't include classified material, what's wrong with that?

Too bad you can't prove that, huh? Of course, if you could have cited the specific statute Comey violated, you would have. Sadly, you're long on invective but short on statutes. :badgrin:

I read your post...

What part of

This part?

The article erroneously classism Comey stated he believed his memos contained nothing classified...

Of course his memos were not classified, dufus. He hand wrote classified information and nobody knew about it to classify them.

You're stuck on stupid.
No, he didn't. He entered classified information on classified devices...

... and he marked the classified memos as classified.

What part of

This part?

You're stuck on stupid.

Shitforbrains thinks anyone can walk out with classified information as long as they write classified on it.
WhyIwon.jpg

What part of

This part?

You're stuck on stupid.

BTW - tell us all about your training you took when you got your top secret security clearance. How many days did you go?

Great, now prove Comey "removed" the memos. Bear in mind, you already admitted he "copied" them.
I read your post...

What part of

This part?

The "removal" part. You already said he made copies of the memos. Making copies means he didn't remove them.

And again, even the article in the OP doesn't cite the statute you are. Why would they since no one is contending that Comey "removed" any of the memos.
The "removal" part. You already said he made copies of the memos. Making copies means he didn't remove them.
WhyIwon.jpg

Forum List

Back