Comey's Memos Contained Classified Info

His entire meeting with the president was classified, and should not have been leaked to anybody without classified clearance. He should be locked the fuck up.

No, it was not. Not all 7 memos were supposedly classified.
So you think it's okay for top level govt. officials to make notes of private meetings with the president and then leak them to the press? :cuckoo:

Yes, some of the top law professors from some of the top law schools in the countries say so.
They are part of the liberal problem. Still wrong.
Too bad you can't prove that, huh? Of course, if you could have cited the specific statute Comey violated, you would have. Sadly, you're long on invective but short on statutes. :badgrin:
18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information
Here.

It's against the law to copy classified material and take it home, dufus.
Link a law that says that......
18 U.S.C. - CLASSIFIED INFORMATION PROCEDURES ACT
Here you go, do some research, it might help you stop being stupid.
LOLOL

Like I'm going on a wild goose chase through 55 links in the generic link you posted. :cuckoo:

If there's a law he broke, post it. If you can't post it, the only logical conclusion is you don't actually know of any law he broke.
I worked for the Federal Government for 26 years, he broke the law, like Hillary did. But don't let the law get in the way of your stupidity.

And I once hit batting practice under Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati, but that does mean I was a Major League player. The Federal government has janitors too.
Of course the left believe janitors are less of human beings and are not important. It's all part of saying all immigrants are there to clean toilets.

LOLOL

Like I'm going on a wild goose chase through 55 links in the generic link you posted. :cuckoo:

If there's a law he broke, post it. If you can't post it, the only logical conclusion is you don't actually know of any law he broke.
I worked for the Federal Government for 26 years, he broke the law, like Hillary did. But don't let the law get in the way of your stupidity.

And I once hit batting practice under Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati, but that does mean I was a Major League player. The Federal government has janitors too.
Of course the left believe janitors are less of human beings and are not important. It's all part of saying all immigrants are there to clean toilets.
The left are idiots, proven here in this thread alone.

LOLOL

Uh no. That's not what I said. He presented his service as a Federal employee as some kind of expertise on law. Saying that there are janitors that work for the federal government means that just because you are a federal employee doesn't make you an expert on law, and neither does a screen name like JusticeHammer.

You cannot take classified information & release it, if you do you should have handcuffs on you & go to jail.

Oops!

Comey’s private memos on Trump conversations contained classified material

How about that. :mellow:

More than half of the memos former FBI chief James Comey wrote as personal recollections of his conversations with President Trump about the Russia investigation have been determined to contain classified information, according to interviews with officials familiar with the documents.

This revelation raises the possibility that Comey broke his own agency’s rules and ignored the same security protocol that he publicly criticized Hillary Clinton for in the waning days of the 2016 presidential election.

Comey testified last month he considered the memos to be personal documents and that he shared at least one of them with a Columbia University lawyer friend. He asked that lawyer to leak information from one memo to the news media in hopes of increasing pressure to get a special prosecutor named in the Russia case after Comey was fired as FBI director.

“So you didn’t consider your memo or your sense of that conversation to be a government document?,” Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) asked Comey on June 8. “You considered it to be, somehow, your own personal document that you could share to the media as you wanted through a friend?”

“Correct,” Comey answered. “I understood this to be my recollection recorded of my conversation with the president. As a private citizen, I thought it important to get it out.”

Comey?s private memos on Trump conversations contained classified material | TheHill

Fake News!

LOL- "according to interviews with officials familiar with the documents."

Remember- when the leaks first came out about Comey- how Trumpsters called them 'fake news' because they were from anonymous sources?

LOLOL

Uh no. That's not what I said. He presented his service as a Federal employee as some kind of expertise on law. Saying that there are janitors that work for the federal government means that just because you are a federal employee doesn't make you an expert on law, and neither does a screen name like JusticeHammer.
And neither does a handle like Lewdog. If he walked out the door with copies of classified material, he broke the law.

LOLOL

I never said I was an expert on law you retarded lib. I base my statement on my training. What Comey did was unlawful.

So will Comey invoke the Comey defense of 'lack of intent' then I wonder....

The memo he took home didn't contain classified information.
You saying The Hill is fake News?
There's actually a glaring mistake in that article. Not that someone with your limitations could detect it.

The article erroneously classism Comey stated he believed his memos contained nothing classified...

Comey insisted in his testimony he believed his personal memos were unclassified, though he hinted one or two documents he created might have been contained classified information.

... but Comey never said none of his memos were classified. He said some were...

HEINRICH: The memos that you wrote, you wrote — did you write all nine of them in a way that was designed to prevent them from needing classification?

COMEY: No. On a few of the occasions, I wrote — I sent emails to my chief of staff on some of the brief phone conversations I had. The first one was a classified briefing. Though it was in a conference room at Trump Tower, it was a classified briefing. I wrote that on a classified device. The one I started typing in the car, that was a classified laptop I started working on.

So let's see your proof that Comey leaked classified intel.....

You can't because you don't know if the memo he did leak contained classified details. As usual, you don't know shit. You just spout off because that's what ignorant cons do.
Of course his memos were not classified, dufus. He hand wrote classified information and nobody knew about it to classify them.

You're stuck on stupid.
No, he didn't. He entered classified information on classified devices...

HEINRICH: The memos that you wrote, you wrote — did you write all nine of them in a way that was designed to prevent them from needing classification?

COMEY: No. On a few of the occasions, I wrote — I sent emails to my chief of staff on some of the brief phone conversations I had. The first one was a classified briefing. Though it was in a conference room at Trump Tower, it was a classified briefing. I wrote that on a classified device. The one I started typing in the car, that was a classified laptop I started working on.

... and he marked the classified memos as classified.
Shitforbrains thinks anyone can walk out with classified information as long as they write classified on it.
View attachment 138070
LOLOL

Spits the moron who can't actually find a law that he claims Comey broke.

The memo he took home didn't contain classified information.
There's actually a glaring mistake in that article. Not that someone with your limitations could detect it.

The article erroneously classism Comey stated he believed his memos contained nothing classified...

Comey insisted in his testimony he believed his personal memos were unclassified, though he hinted one or two documents he created might have been contained classified information.

... but Comey never said none of his memos were classified. He said some were...

You can't because you don't know if the memo he did leak contained classified details. As usual, you don't know shit. You just spout off because that's what ignorant cons do.
Of course his memos were not classified, dufus. He hand wrote classified information and nobody knew about it to classify them.

You're stuck on stupid.

BTW - tell us all about your training you took when you got your top secret security clearance. How many days did you go?
You made the claim Comey broke the law. The burden falls upon you to prove it.

No, it was not. Not all 7 memos were supposedly classified.
So you think it's okay for top level govt. officials to make notes of private meetings with the president and then leak them to the press? :cuckoo:

Yes, some of the top law professors from some of the top law schools in the countries say so.
Too bad you can't prove that, huh? Of course, if you could have cited the specific statute Comey violated, you would have. Sadly, you're long on invective but short on statutes. :badgrin:
Here.
Great, now we're getting somewhere. Thank you.

Now what's your evidence Comey violated that law...

Here.

His own words.

Here.

His own words.
Sorry, I don't know exactly which of his words you're talking about; he uses a lot of words. How about quoting his words you think implicate him?

You're stuck on stupid.

BTW - tell us all about your training you took when you got your top secret security clearance. How many days did you go?
Says the dufus who says he has no evidence against Trump but Trump is guilty.

You're stuck on stupid.

Shitforbrains thinks anyone can walk out with classified information as long as they write classified on it.
View attachment 138070
LOLOL

Are you 5 years old?

You're stuck on stupid.

Says the dufus who says he has no evidence against Trump but Trump is guilty.
You're fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

Want proof? I never said that.

You're stuck on stupid.

View attachment 138070
LOLOL

Are you 5 years old?
Slobbers the moron who insists Comey broke a law he can't cite. :rolleyes:

And as I said all day yesterday...

"At least one of Comey’s memos remains unclassified, the source with knowledge told POLITICO.

Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, said Monday he had “no evidence” that Comey disclosed classified information. His panel has been seeking to review the memos, and Warner said he expects to do so “very shortly.”

“There are very few people that would know better how to draft a memo so it wouldn’t fall in the classified area than Jim Comey,” Warner said. He added that if there were “after-the-fact” classifications, that he wants to get to the bottom of who made those decisions."

Comey friend: Flynn memo was not classified

I guarantee the memo Comey gave to his friend was NOT classified, and even the Top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee is hinting that the other memos were "retroactively" classified to try and make Comey look bad by someone under command from a higher up.

Forum List

Back