Coming Soon... A Ban on Cartoon Characters on Cereal Boxes...

This is an exceptionally stupid discussion.

Because your side will try this. And you know youll bend over and applaud them as they fuck you from behind
Whatever the hell you just said is exactly why this is an exceptionally stupid conversation.

Who is going to be "fucking" anyone by making healthier breakfasts for children?
This is rich. And liberals tell us that liberals founded our country.

:lol:

Because your side will try this. And you know youll bend over and applaud them as they fuck you from behind
Whatever the hell you just said is exactly why this is an exceptionally stupid conversation.

Who is going to be "fucking" anyone by making healthier breakfasts for children?

^Admits that he wants Law to Force Healthier Breakfasts for Children...

I bet he Voted for Obama twice. :thup:

:)

peace...

KNB strongly favors governmental censorship of commercial products on the basis of --

Uncle Sam and Shrillary know best.

"Fuck that First Amendment, bitches," he might well add.
You're both reading words that I didn't write. I didn't say anything about new laws or regulations. All I said is that it is fucking retarded for anyone to get upset at the idea of corporations putting colorful cartoon characters on boxes of healthy cereal to make kids want their parents to buy healthy cereal instead of sugary crap.

Do you assholes understand that you're actually arguing against getting kids to want to eat healthier breakfasts?

This is an exceptionally stupid discussion.

wow you are stupid arent you. Who determines that? Who enforces that? Why do you hate freedom so much?

That's just silly. We've always had cartoon characters on cereal boxes. Let the kids enjoy their cereal. How can you have Fruity Pebbles without Fred Flinstone on the box? Same with the Frosted Flakes, my son loves them, and gets a kick out of Tony the tiger, especially when watching the commercials.

they're gggreeeeat!!!

:lol:

rice_krinkles.jpg

I know that Unkle Fukotare is going say that Cereal is Lacist. :thup:

peace...

Is that flied lice?? :D

I'm sooooo bad......

Cereal Characters Lure Kiddies With Eye Gaze: Study - NBC News

How long until FLOTUS is all over this and asks that cartoon advertising towards kids on cereal be banned?... You think I'm kidding?...

"The researchers provided two key takeaways from their findings. One, parents should think about not taking their children down the cereal aisle. Two, manufacturers of healthier cereals could consider adding a character looking downwards to the box to make their cereal more appealing to younger consumers."

^That right there is what Liberals do before Demanding Laws. :thup:

After all, these Cereals are unhealthy and shouldn't be available to anyone in a Free Society.

We can't make good decisions for ourselves so the Gubmn't MUST step in!!!

peace...
Don't ban the cereal advertising just require that the cereal have some food value and no 55% sugar by weight doesn't count. Once the kids are sold on junk food, most parents would rather provide it to them than fight them, something the cereal manufactures count on.

Last edited:

peace...

KNB strongly favors governmental censorship of commercial products on the basis of --

You're both reading words that I didn't write. I didn't say anything about new laws or regulations. All I said is that it is fucking retarded for anyone to get upset at the idea of corporations putting colorful cartoon characters on boxes of healthy cereal to make kids want their parents to buy healthy cereal instead of sugary crap.

Do you assholes understand that you're actually arguing against getting kids to want to eat healthier breakfasts?

If that is what you were attempting to say, then your lack of clarity is entirely on you.

You apparently try to speak in fluent fart.

And no, you asshole. Nobody is arguing AGAINST trying to get kids to eat healthier. What I say is that it is not up to the nanny state government to decide how a company markets the sugary cereals. It is up to the parents to decide what their kids will eat.

How long until FLOTUS is all over this and asks that cartoon advertising towards kids on cereal be banned?... You think I'm kidding?...

"The researchers provided two key takeaways from their findings. One, parents should think about not taking their children down the cereal aisle. Two, manufacturers of healthier cereals could consider adding a character looking downwards to the box to make their cereal more appealing to younger consumers."

After all, these Cereals are unhealthy and shouldn't be available to anyone in a Free Society.

peace...
Don't ban the cereal advertising just require that the cereal have some food value and no 55% sugar by weight doesn't count.
Then after that, we require changes to Tootsie Rolls and Snickers, right?

peace...

Look man, the problem is you prove limbaugh right. First because you dont mind censoship and freedom of choice, i bet youre pro choice on abortion which kills more kids than lucky charms

second, who determines the health of a food. Why dont we find the healthiest foods and have no choice but those? Oh wait some people want a fucking cookie, let them have it, its called freedom.

Just remember you will die at some point, have some fun in life, live a little, get a bowl of corn pops

I don't about putting cartoon characters or whatever on supposed healthy cereals. A lot of these healthy cereals taste like shit and/or have the consistency of gravel. Be real with that shit. It's frightening to eat and so it should be frightening to see on the shelf. It'd be patent dishonesty to put happy fantasy creatures on that shit.

:mad:

peace...
Don't ban the cereal advertising just require that the cereal have some food value and no 55% sugar by weight doesn't count. Once the kids are sold on junk food, most parents would rather provide it to them than fight them, something the cereal manufactures count on.
Why care? People should be allowed to eat what they want to. Why are liberals so interested in someones diet?

peace...

Look man, the problem is you prove limbaugh right. First because you dont mind censoship and freedom of choice, i bet youre pro choice on abortion which kills more kids than lucky charms

second, who determines the health of a food. Why dont we find the healthiest foods and have no choice but those? Oh wait some people want a fucking cookie, let them have it, its called freedom.

Just remember you will die at some point, have some fun in life, live a little, get a bowl of corn pops

You're not the boss of me. :mad:

I look forward to a healthy morning breakfast cereal.

New "Che`" -- in the bright red box.

images

"Breakfast of Revolucionario"

Last edited:
Every authoritarian power grabs begins with " DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!".....

That's just silly. We've always had cartoon characters on cereal boxes. Let the kids enjoy their cereal. How can you have Fruity Pebbles without Fred Flinstone on the box? Same with the Frosted Flakes, my son loves them, and gets a kick out of Tony the tiger, especially when watching the commercials.
Would you put it past your government in these modern times to further impair business or our freedoms of association?
With the current government, no I wouldn't put it past them. However, I'm still hoping that common sense prevails, and they leave the cereal boxes alone.

I wanna box of FLOTUS Flakes........with a purple gumby on the box front.

Forum List

Back