Coming To A Town Near You: Cops To Get Pot Breathalyzers To Rid The Streets Of Stoned Drivers

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
As a Southern Conservative Christian, I am all for this. It's time to get rid of dangerous dope smoking drivers off the streets in America as we are drunk drivers. There should be absolute zero tolerance of drinking and stoned driving. Marijuana usage is the work of the devil and the only way to fight this evil is to combat it so innocent law abiding people can be saved. This new invention placed in the hands of police in cities near you can now be used to detect the devil in these drivers so they can be sent to jail and find salvation. May God bless them all.

Pot breathalyzer may be coming soon to police near you

Good idea. We don't need overly paranoid drivers on the road going 10 miles under the speed limit. They'll get in the way of those drivers going 20 miles over the speed limit so they aren't 5 minutes late for work.

As a Southern Conservative Christian, I am all for this. It's time to get rid of dangerous dope smoking drivers off the streets in America as we are drunk drivers. There should be absolute zero tolerance of drinking and stoned driving. Marijuana usage is the work of the devil and the only way to fight this evil is to combat it so innocent law abiding people can be saved. This new invention placed in the hands of police in cities near you can now be used to detect the devil in these drivers so they can be sent to jail and find salvation. May God bless them all.

Pot breathalyzer may be coming soon to police near you
That one is going to be in the courts for a very long time. Sometimes technology is not the answer...

Go ahead and legalize pot in the USA, see if I care......
Hey Steve, God create pot and the Devil...Where is your condemnation of God?..

I have no issue with this whatsoever. You shouldn't be driving stoned in the first place. I would love to hear some of the reasons people would get pulled over: "Excuse me, sir? Did you know how much you were cheesing it back there?" lol

Liberals will oppose this of course.
One of the main obstacles of legalization has been the cops claiming they have no way to test for MJ while driving, now that they have their weapon, legalization should follow....

Marijuana usage is the work of the devil

giphy.gif

dave-grohl-devil-tenacious-d-i18.gif

"Awww, come on guys! Why do I always get blamed? Pot is Demeter's Department."

I have no issue with this whatsoever. You shouldn't be driving stoned in the first place. I would love to hear some of the reasons people would get pulled over: "Excuse me, sir? Did you know how much you were cheesing it back there?" lol

One of the main obstacles of legalization has been the cops claiming they have no way to test for MJ while driving, now that they have their weapon, legalization should follow....

What is also needed is some information informing people who smoke pot about the duration of inhibition, and when they are "safe" to drive again.

What is also needed is some information informing people who smoke pot about the duration of inhibition, and when they are "safe" to drive again.

I usually know I am good after all the Funyuns have mysteriously disappeared into my gullet. lol

I'd like to know when has the OP ever witnessed a dangerous pot smoker behind the wheel lol.

I usually know I am good after all the Funyuns have mysteriously disappeared into my gullet. lol

All well and good if all you plan to do is veg out and watch Iron Chef Japan re-runs, but if you risk getting a DWI, a more concrete scale is probably needed.

Or one can just treat it like drinking the way I treat drinking, unless its just 1-2 drinks with dinner, I don't drive until the next day, period.

You think potheads are going to remember how much they smoked and plug the numbers into their pot impairment app and make a judicious decision to call a cab?

Forum List

Back