Coming to pick up the kids? Let me see your ID! No, Great...RESISTING ARREST!

No, but that lady did nothing FIRST, and the COP approached her FIRST for no reason.

No weapon was there, no weapon was retrieved and the only thing you have is the cop said it so it must be true.

But if we look at it, again, no weapon, no weapon retrieved and no threat to the officer.

Hell, they didnt even charge her with threatening a police officer, kinda weird since thats what he's alleging.

You're wrong on that point too moron. She was called to pick up the kids who were asked to leave the pool and the police were there to make sure they left. They were going to write her a citation, no doubt a warning that the next time they would be charged with trespassing, and THAT is why they asked for her ID (which she obviously should have had on her person since she DROVE to the swimming center) and THAT is when she resisted, then her dumb ass kids joined in her fighting with the police

Maybe read about the fucking story before you comment?

T horning in on this....first off, it was non effin issue.....the lady went to get appropriate clothing for her boys, but apparently she wasn't fast enough.....Maybe you should read the whole damned story before you start commenting, eh?

No she didn't go to get appropriate clothes. The kids wer asked to LEAVE. The mom came to get them because they were asked to leave. Someone felt the need to contact the police to get them to leave.

and I quote:
In a news conference Tuesday, Bishop Bobby Hilton, a member of Rev. Al Sharpton’s National Action Network who is now serving as a representative for the family, saidthat the confrontation began shortly after Krystal Dixon dropped off a group of eight kids at the pool. (It's not clear how many of the kids were relatives of either Krystal or Maya Dixon.) Staff reportedly asked the group to leave because one of the kids wasn't wearing a proper swimsuit. A park ranger was called when they refused. According to a police report, the kids told the ranger that their mom had said they didn't have to leave.

Hilton said that Krystal Dixon went to get appropriate swimwear for the boy in question, but when she returned, she was told that he wouldn't be allowed back in. The situation escalated when Dixon went to retrieve the other kids from the pool area.

Exactly you fucking idiot, Re read what you just wrote.

The park told them they had to leave and THEY decided they could go just go get some new clothes and stay, but the park didn't want that and told them to LEAVE, they REFUSED so the cops were called.

Are you retarded?

First off it was NOT a private park, but a public venue, secondly, they were asked to leave based on inappropriate attire....thus the mother leaving to get the attire. Bottom line you fool, what part about this story warrents a family being beating like this???????? Lets get something clear, dispite this uncle tom mentality yaw white folk want us n*gga's to adopt and live by, some of us ain't having it. We've come to far to allow the white man with a badge to push us back into the 60's and once again, you moron, another black family will inherit your hard earned tax dollars because once again a law suit will be won again.

You're wrong on that point too moron. She was called to pick up the kids who were asked to leave the pool and the police were there to make sure they left. They were going to write her a citation, no doubt a warning that the next time they would be charged with trespassing, and THAT is why they asked for her ID (which she obviously should have had on her person since she DROVE to the swimming center) and THAT is when she resisted, then her dumb ass kids joined in her fighting with the police

Maybe read about the fucking story before you comment?

T horning in on this....first off, it was non effin issue.....the lady went to get appropriate clothing for her boys, but apparently she wasn't fast enough.....Maybe you should read the whole damned story before you start commenting, eh?

No she didn't go to get appropriate clothes. The kids wer asked to LEAVE. The mom came to get them because they were asked to leave. Someone felt the need to contact the police to get them to leave.

and I quote:
In a news conference Tuesday, Bishop Bobby Hilton, a member of Rev. Al Sharpton’s National Action Network who is now serving as a representative for the family, saidthat the confrontation began shortly after Krystal Dixon dropped off a group of eight kids at the pool. (It's not clear how many of the kids were relatives of either Krystal or Maya Dixon.) Staff reportedly asked the group to leave because one of the kids wasn't wearing a proper swimsuit. A park ranger was called when they refused. According to a police report, the kids told the ranger that their mom had said they didn't have to leave.

Hilton said that Krystal Dixon went to get appropriate swimwear for the boy in question, but when she returned, she was told that he wouldn't be allowed back in. The situation escalated when Dixon went to retrieve the other kids from the pool area.

The park told them they had to leave and THEY decided they could go just go get some new clothes and stay, but the park didn't want that and told them to LEAVE, they REFUSED so the cops were called.

Are you retarded?

First off it was NOT a private park, but a public venue, secondly, they were asked to leave based on inappropriate attire....thus the mother leaving to get the attire. Bottom line you fool, what part about this story warrents a family being beating like this???????? Lets get something clear, dispite this uncle tom mentality yaw white folk want us n*gga's to adopt and live by, some of us ain't having it. We've come to far to allow the white man with a badge to push us back into the 60's and once again, you moron, another black family will inherit your hard earned tax dollars because once again a law suit will be won again.

If you will admit that yes they should have left when they were asked to leave. We can continue from there.

Otherwise, well you're a stupid piece of shit not worth bothering with

and I quote:

Are you retarded?

If you will admit that yes they should have left when they were asked to leave. We can continue from there.

Do me a favor first......hold your breath and wait on it!!

and I quote:

Are you retarded?

That's what I figured, you don't have the balls to admit a fact which hurts your predetermined opinion.

More details are needed. The report said the officers didn't use excessive force but if part of the article is true though, the cops need to be investigated. A 12 year old?

"The 12-year-old sustained injuries after being slammed into a squad car, including a broken jaw and several bruised ribs. Those who were arrested, including Dixon and her sister, are expected in court Wednesday."

and I quote:

Are you retarded?

That's what I figured, you don't have the balls to admit a fact which hurts your predetermined opinion.

Its not a matter of who's right or wrong between you and I....its a matter of who's right in this story vs who was wrong.....besides, typing while holding your breath is dangerous.....you should know better,

Are you retarded?

Its not a matter of who's right or wrong between you and I....its a matter of who's right in this story vs who was wrong.....besides, typing while holding your breath is dangerous.....you should know better,

Correct, and you FALSELY claimed that the cops had no reason to ask the woman for her ID, among other falsehoods you have told.

You're an idiot and should stick to debating about Hello KItty.

Ohio Officers Allegedly Used Excessive Force On 12-Year-Old Girl News One

In a nutshell this lady dropped off some kids at a pool and 2 werent let in because of their bathing suit (is that a thing now?)

The lady pulls up to pick up the kids and 1 min and 40 something seconds later she's leaving in hand cuffs. Why? Not really sure, they never say why but in the video the lady tells the officer

"I'm just here to pick up the kids. Could you tell my daughter to shut the car off?"

Then of course what would a pool party be without another guy slamming around a 13 year old girl....I bet he says she was super duper strong, right?

Ah yes...another day...and another news "story" about police brutality! Anyone want to put money on how this one will turn out once witnesses come forward with the real story?

More details are needed. The report said the officers didn't use excessive force but if part of the article is true though, the cops need to be investigated. A 12 year old?

"The 12-year-old sustained injuries after being slammed into a squad car, including a broken jaw and several bruised ribs. Those who were arrested, including Dixon and her sister, are expected in court Wednesday."

I've said this a thousand times and it begs to be repeated....todays law enforcement community is a community of COWARDS....they thrive shamelessly on fear of black men, that's why they shoot first and ask questions later and are quick to beat up and hurt black females at all cost, lately children. Anyone disputing my allegations, up yours, the proof is in the headlines!!

Correct, and you FALSELY claimed that the cops had no reason to ask the woman for her ID, among other falsehoods you have told.

You're an idiot and should stick to debating about Hello KItty.

Did I tell you to breath?

Yet...hospital records show they were treated only for pepper spray exposure.

Someone is fishing for a payday.

How was the mom there to pick them up if they refused to leave? And when did dress codes become the concern of the police?

Dress codes arent.

But if someone wont leave...or...if they're becoming disorderly...the facility can call cops to make them leave.

In todays climate...asking a black family to leave a pool....I can imagine they didnt take that well regardless of the reason. Cops show up? Even worse.

Once again....cops put into a no win shit sandwich.

Uh, no...from the article: "Had that officer not grabbed her at that point, this incident would not have happened. Can police learn to de-escalate instead of escalate situations?"

By the way...that "from the article" is a quote...from their lawyer isnt it? Hmmm. Taking that as truth?

"There would not have been a shoplifting incident....if only the store had given the item to my client for free."

Well human behavior says that people dont like being grabbed. Just because a lawyer says 2+2=4 doesnt mean its a lie.

Like I said, Its almost like you believe there is no way to ever difuse a situation ever and that grabbing and cuffing people is the only way to go. Which reminds me of a saying "There is only one way to skin a cat"

Isnt that how it goes?

Well....considering 1, 000, 000 American cops do 40, 000, 000 hours of police work per week....and out of 40 MILLION hours of policing per week...only a couple incidents per week ruffle feathers...id say cops diffused quite a lot of sithations.

Afterall...no headline EVER reads "Cops respond to wild situation and calmly handle it without any controversy". Happens all day every day though.
Cameras are beginning to show that your figures might be a tad off.

Ohio Officers Allegedly Used Excessive Force On 12-Year-Old Girl News One

In a nutshell this lady dropped off some kids at a pool and 2 werent let in because of their bathing suit (is that a thing now?)

The lady pulls up to pick up the kids and 1 min and 40 something seconds later she's leaving in hand cuffs. Why? Not really sure, they never say why but in the video the lady tells the officer

"I'm just here to pick up the kids. Could you tell my daughter to shut the car off?"

Then of course what would a pool party be without another guy slamming around a 13 year old girl....I bet he says she was super duper strong, right?

Ah yes...another day...and another news "story" about police brutality! Anyone want to put money on how this one will turn out once witnesses come forward with the real story?

Same as the others. Read this thread already. Dumb fucks won't even admit that the cops had a legitimate reason to ask for the woman's ID.

I've said this a thousand times and it begs to be repeated....todays law enforcement community is a community of COWARDS....they thrive shamelessly on fear of black men, that's why they shoot first and ask questions later and are quick to beat up and hurt black females at all cost, lately children. Anyone disputing my allegations, up yours, the proof is in the headlines!!

Today's law enforcement community is under siege. When they try to do their jobs they are accused of racism by idiots like yourself! People are getting shot out there by the Police because the Police are being killed on our streets simply for wearing the uniform. You complain about a lack of Police presence in high crime neighborhoods. You complain about too much Police presence in high crime neighborhoods. Well here's the reality of this situation, Tiger...if the Police give up trying to do their jobs in those neighborhoods because they're tired of being charged with crimes (as they have basically done in Baltimore!) then crime in those neighborhoods sky rockets!

Yet...hospital records show they were treated only for pepper spray exposure.

Someone is fishing for a payday.

Haven't seen the hospital records. Just going by the article from the OP.

I don't have all the facts here so I can't say whether the officers responded properly, Based upon the article and video it looks bad, but the video is edited and we don't know all of the facts. The back seat footage has no audio.

Bottom line - All people, especially BLACK people need to know their rights. If a police officer asks you for identification - ask them "AM I BEING DETAINED? IF NOT AM I FREE TO LEAVE? " If you are being detained only then are you required to show ID. Whatever you do, do not resist arrest. Fight the law in court, not on the street.

Remember- Police are allowed to lie to you. They are allowed to trick you into surrendering your rights. They know how far they can go, make sure you don't fall victim to their tricks. Here is a great place to educate yourself.- How to Flex Your Rights During Police Encounters

Today's law enforcement community is under siege. When they try to do their jobs they are accused of racism by idiots like yourself! People are getting shot out there by the Police because the Police are being killed on our streets simply for wearing the uniform. You complain about a lack of Police presence in high crime neighborhoods. You complain about too much Police presence in high crime neighborhoods. Well here's the reality of this situation, Tiger...if the Police give up trying to do their jobs in those neighborhoods because they're tired of being charged with crimes (as they have basically done in Baltimore!) then crime in those neighborhoods sky rockets!

Exactly, these kids FOUGHT with the police.

Let me tell a story. When I was in Afghanistan, we were driving from one base to another and a child stepped out into the road in front of our convoy. The order was don't stop.

The lead Humvee ran that child over and when we kept going. Why? Because the kids were being used against us , and we finally figured it out.

I don't have all the facts here so I can't say whether the officers responded properly, Based upon the article and video it looks bad, but the video is edited and we don't know all of the facts. The back seat footage has no audio.

Bottom line - All people, especially BLACK people need to know their rights. If a police officer asks you for identification - ask them "AM I BEING DETAINED? IF NOT AM I FREE TO LEAVE? " If you are being detained only then are you required to show ID. Whatever you do, do not resist arrest. Fight the law in court, not on the street.

Remember- Police are allowed to lie to you. They are allowed to trick you into surrendering your rights. They know how far they can go, make sure you don't fall victim to their tricks. Here is a great place to educate yourself.- How to Flex Your Rights During Police Encounters

That's the biggest thing right there. People don't know their rights.

You do NOT have a right to refuse to give a LEO ID when they are writing you a citation, whether you believe you deserve the citation or not. PERIOD.

Take your fucking ticket and go to court if you believe you are innocent.

That combined with LEAVING WHEN YOU ARE TOLD would have ended this without incident.

Just like that moron in Ferguson, getting out of the fucking road when told to , and he's alive and robbing stores today.

Having been arrested plenty of times they all went extremely smoothly. When you start acting wild against authority you're gonna get your shit shut down. Haven't any of you had parents? I swear you guys are like 25 year old minorities who never had a father

Officer walks up and says "put your finger in your ass"

Delta responds: "Waaay ahead of ya"
A lot different from 'do you have your ID?".....
Lets face it, you lefties are advocating belligerence toward the police in order to create a conflict so you can post these videos which make the cops look bad.
Where will you be when the cops just take their sweet time getting to your little neighborhood kerfuffle or just say "fuck it. We're not going"....
I will answer...Straight to city hall to bitch up a storm...
You fucking lefties are doing everything in your power to make the job of law enforcement impossible, yet you expect the cops to take care of your needs lickety split....
Guess what? You can't have it both ways.

Forum List

Back