Committee Votes To Release Trumps' Taxes 24-16. Tell Me Why ThisI isn't Partisan Bullsh#T

My tax returns weren't subpoena by congress nor made part of the record of a congressional investigation.

The record of a congressional investigation is public. So what crime is committed when you release a public document to the public?
They still cannot release to the public any of Trump's returns without his consent.

Well W6, I've been told that there is no law saying you have to release your tax returns and no other president has had many corporations, stock holders and board of directors to protect from competition. Further, if there was anything wrong with his taxes, wouldn't the IRS have already known that? So yes, why then would the SCOTUS ORDER his returns released, and just what does some 100% partisan committee need to see them for other than for another witch hunt to find a crime to fit their needs or to invent one?

You are right: total BS.
SCOTUS released as to the committee as they have the right to look into it, if they think there is something, that will be found, that may be of proof of some kind of malfesance, that would otherwise remain hidden if not for their oversight of process and the IRS, and applies to all citizens or their tax return and specifically says, regarding tax returns "shall be turned over upon request". That does not justify giving the returns in total to the full congress. Also, while watching the roll call vote the chairman did mention public release at a later time, but redacting personal information, such as account numbers, banks, etc, which is particular wrong and not covered by any law, that I am aware of.
Just because you have legal ground to do something, does not mean it is right to do it, and in this case, this has been an ongoing effort since before he was elected, as he did not choose to follow the tradition, that only goes back to Nixon, not long in my view. This, at this point in time, is nothing but a naked partisan power move, while that committee still has the power. I don't care if the IRS looks up them with an anal probe, but unless there is some malfeasance they would like to be made public and need them for evidence (mind you, courts of law and prosecution are the place for that), this is bullshit.

No, you insinuated a conspiracy you couldn't quite articulate. Nor did you provide the slightest evidence that Biden had done anything wrong. Let alone illegal. All of your accusations were against Hunter.

It doesn't work nearly as well outside the echo chamber, does it? Try again.

I cant help if you're an utter moron.
That you believe hunter got his job at burisma on his own merits tells me all I need to know about you.
I bet you believe hunter didnt get kicked out of the military for being a cokehead either.

My tax returns weren't subpoena by congress nor made part of the record of a congressional investigation.

The record of a congressional investigation is public. So what crime is committed when you release a public document to the public?

why were trumps?

Last edited:
No, you insinuated a conspiracy you couldn't quite articulate. Nor did you provide the slightest evidence that Biden had done anything wrong. Let alone illegal. All of your accusations were against Hunter.

It doesn't work nearly as well outside the echo chamber, does it? Try again.

So you agree that biden told the Ukraine to fire the investigator looking into burismas crooked dealings?

So you agree that biden told the Ukraine to fire the investigator looking into burismas crooked dealings?
He wasn't looking into Burisma, or anyone else. That was the problem. He was corrupt. After being fired, he said he had planned on investigating Burisma, but nobody ever found any evidence that he had actually done anything concerning Burisma.

Before the meeting, Brady, who is retiring from Congress and won’t chair Ways and Means when Republicans take control of the House next month, declined to say if he thought tax disclosure laws should change. He praised the reforms made in 1976, which prohibited the president from disclosing private tax information but preserved Congress’ ability to do so. The law imposes fines and prison time on any unauthorized tax disclosures.

He wasn't looking into Burisma, or anyone else. That was the problem. He was corrupt. After being fired, he said he had planned on investigating Burisma, but nobody ever found any evidence that he had actually done anything concerning Burisma.

The entire Burisma conspiracy can be dismantled in 7 words? 8?

"Vice Presidents can't cut funding to anything."

Forum List

Back