communism v capitalism

This has has to be a joke, Communism collapsed like dark matter on itself because all things being equal: It was overrun with demagogues. Like the American Democratic party supporting race riots and the BLM.
no country has existed under communism. stop using ad hominems. they make your argument look weaker than it is because you have to employ the use of pathos in a decidedly logos-fueled debate.

Learn the definition of words you are trying to use to make yourself look well read. Whose sock are you, by the way? Should we guess or are you gonna come out on your own?
i know what my words mean. also i'll happily come out when you admit that capitalism breeds deep seeded insecurities that consumerism requires to exist.

This has has to be a joke, Communism collapsed like dark matter on itself because all things being equal: It was overrun with demagogues. Like the American Democratic party supporting race riots and the BLM.
no country has existed under communism. stop using ad hominems. they make your argument look weaker than it is because you have to employ the use of pathos in a decidedly logos-fueled debate.
did you forget communism is a form of capitalism???,,, just a smaller group of people keep the profits,,,
communism exists under the idea that there is no capital, no money, no class, no private property, and that the people own the means of production.

Fool, communism is a hyper class centric system of government. A dictatorship of the proletariat composed of a few hedonists controls EVERYTHING while the actual proletariat starve and fucking die if they don't worship the party line. The people own nothing. Open a book and read it.

US Constitution does not make any mention about "communism is better than capitalism." So, debate your soiled, stained paintez that your mother is going to wash tomorrow morning.
the idea is that communism would work better than the constitution and i couldn't really find another place to post this. also quit using ad hominems, they make your point look invalid.
the constitution has lasted 230yr,,, no communist country has made it 75 yrs,,,
no communist country has ever existed.
OH I forgot youre not that educated,,,

wait a minute,,, how can you say its better of its never existed before???
because the idea of communism is still well explored. by that mentality, innovation is impossible and should be ridiculed.

q9g97.jpg

did you forget communism is a form of capitalism???,,, just a smaller group of people keep the profits,,,
communism exists under the idea that there is no capital, no money, no class, no private property, and that the people own the means of production.

Fool, communism is a hyper class centric system of government. A dictatorship of the proletariat composed of a few hedonists controls EVERYTHING while the actual proletariat starve and fucking die if they don't worship the party line. The people own nothing. Open a book and read it.
you described capitalism. a dictatorship of the people who own production (it's called the bourgoise by the way), that stand upon the efforts of the working class (the proletariat), who are unable to live how they like because if they don't, they won't have enough money to survive.

Communism is well meaning, I get it. Really, communism is the political equivalent of the perpetual motion machine, it sounds nice but never works in actuality.
it could work in reality. it just requires the people to work hard to maintain a society. capitalism the equivalent of taking all easy classes in high school, sure they're all easy and really hard to mess up, but it won't last you very long in the real world. communism is like ap courses. they're far harder, but if you can maintain it, you'll be far happier in the long run.

US Constitution does not make any mention about "communism is better than capitalism." So, debate your soiled, stained paintez that your mother is going to wash tomorrow morning.
the idea is that communism would work better than the constitution and i couldn't really find another place to post this. also quit using ad hominems, they make your point look invalid.

because the idea of communism is still well explored. by that mentality, innovation is impossible and should be ridiculed.
Mainly because it doesn't work , human beings don't operate the way communism says it works. Sorry.

Mainly because it doesn't work , human beings don't operate the way communism says it works. Sorry.
then you tell me, how does communism work?

Under Communism, innovation is impossible.

Simply, it doesn't. And the onus is on you to explain HOW it is a viable alternative given how Communism has managed to kill so many of its adherents. I could quote how Mao or Stalin either worked to death, starved millions, or lets see here, tried to obliterate those that had different political beliefs.

you described capitalism. a dictatorship of the people who own production (it's called the bourgoise by the way), that stand upon the efforts of the working class (the proletariat), who are unable to live how they like because if they don't, they won't have enough money to survive.
Lemme guess...you really don't want to have to get a job.

stalin wasn't communist, neither was lennin. if you want some reading material but don't wanna pay for it, check out the wikipedia articles on marxism-lenninism, communism, stalinism, etc. they offer a lot of insight.

And, what makes you believe, that any leader, or group of leaders, could ever implement the theoretical, or hypothetical "ideal?"

No, Stalin is a PERFECT example, that is precisely the point.

And the opposite side always argues, well, how come there has never been a perfect anarcho-capitalist, non-aggression, or libertarian state?

Well, duh?!

People man, people. You can't create utopian societies based on theory, they are based on personalities and leaders, not theories.

Now, if you want to debate me on technocracy? Sure, we can go a few rounds on that. But you will get your ass handed to you on that as well.

Pack it in Seymour.

American culture IS freedom, it IS liberty, and it IS individual sovereignty, it is our personal and collective history, and it is who we are as a people, and thus, they are diametrically opposed to the very notion of technocracy. It won't work, not here, not to a top down approach, so sell that shit somewhere else.

Lemme guess...you really don't want to have to get a job.
Are you saying that danielpalos has a sock now?! :ack-1:

:auiqs.jpg:

thats simple,,,
a small group of people at the very top are in charge and you do what they tell you to do or they kill you,,,

i've been getting a surprising number responses

Oh gee. . . shocker!

What are you. . . 25? 30? 35? No recollection of the cold war or the Mao's cultural revolution eh? No memories of Fidel, that it?

Can't remember the Wall coming down or the E. Germans streaming across the border. . is that your problem? :rolleyes-41:

Communism is well meaning, I get it. Really, communism is the political equivalent of the perpetual motion machine, it sounds nice but never works in actuality.
it could work in reality. it just requires the people to work hard to maintain a society. capitalism the equivalent of taking all easy classes in high school, sure they're all easy and really hard to mess up, but it won't last you very long in the real world. communism is like ap courses. they're far harder, but if you can maintain it, you'll be far happier in the long run.
Ok, yes, it could work. Theoretically. But its doesn't work in practice. Its been proven that people don't act like this. Look at the Chinese. The Chinese don't care if the communist or the Tang dynasty rules. Nope, in the long term. These assholes are buying out our media, and they tell us George Floyd died not from a fentanyl overdose (Chinese induced breaking bad scenario) but a white cop had a knee on his neck. No mention of the fentanyl induced hysteria, or the fact he died from an overdose...Just tiny issue of the white cops are the focus. No matter the huge black on black murder rate...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back