communism v capitalism

They are partly the same. The question is: how many freedom people have!? I think it's the most important and not only in social field! Economical freedom is also required!
Right. The "problem" with free markets is that they require eternal vigilance.

Markets aren't free today. For example, I'm not a doctor, and doctoral degrees are not available for purchase on the free market. But if a damned doctor, in the everlasting damnation of his soul, decides I shouldn't be allowed to purchase a firearm, then he's going to have me "served" with a diagnosis, and every damned cop, every damned lawyer, and every damned judge in that eternally damned district of corrupt laws and self-serving administration of damnable perversions of justice is going to enforce a presumed medical diagosis against me as I were a common criminal.

This has has to be a joke, Communism collapsed like dark matter on itself because all things being equal: It was overrun with demagogues. Like the American Democratic party supporting race riots and the BLM.
no country has existed under communism. stop using ad hominems. they make your argument look weaker than it is because you have to employ the use of pathos in a decidedly logos-fueled debate.
Wrong.

Many nations have existed under commmunism. All failed and all were slave states.

Communism is worse than capitalism because communism is byu design slavery on a world wide scale.

Capitalism is thje opposite. The facts are that communism increases poverty and capitalism decreases it.

US Constitution does not make any mention about "communism is better than capitalism." So, debate your soiled, stained paintez that your mother is going to wash tomorrow morning.
the idea is that communism would work better than the constitution and i couldn't really find another place to post this. also quit using ad hominems, they make your point look invalid.
the constitution has lasted 230yr,,, no communist country has made it 75 yrs,,,
no communist country has ever existed.

Many have and all were evil

This has has to be a joke, Communism collapsed like dark matter on itself because all things being equal: It was overrun with demagogues. Like the American Democratic party supporting race riots and the BLM.
no country has existed under communism. stop using ad hominems. they make your argument look weaker than it is because you have to employ the use of pathos in a decidedly logos-fueled debate.
did you forget communism is a form of capitalism???,,, just a smaller group of people keep the profits,,,
communism exists under the idea that there is no capital, no money, no class, no private property, and that the people own the means of production.
Which is slavery

q9g97.jpg
stalin wasn't communist, neither was lennin. if you want some reading material but don't wanna pay for it, check out the wikipedia articles on marxism-lenninism, communism, stalinism, etc. they offer a lot of insight.
Lenin and Stalin were communists,

You have poor comprehension of communism

US Constitution does not make any mention about "communism is better than capitalism." So, debate your soiled, stained paintez that your mother is going to wash tomorrow morning.
the idea is that communism would work better than the constitution and i couldn't really find another place to post this. also quit using ad hominems, they make your point look invalid.
Let's just slice and dice this bullshit, shall we? USSR, China, Cuba, Venezuela, Vietnam, N. Korea, Zimbabwe, shall I continue? All Communist shitholes.

Let's just slice and dice this bullshit, shall we? USSR, China, Cuba, Venezuela, Vietnam, N. Korea, Zimbabwe, shall I continue? All Communist shitholes.
they exist under the guise of communism when they are actually capitalist states ran by tyrants that keep all the profits for themselves and allow the people to keep just enough to survive,,

its a common misunderstanding so dont feel bad about it,,

they exist under the guise of communism when they are actually capitalist states ran by tyrants that keep all the profits for themselves and allow the people to keep just enough to survive,,

Nope. Those shitholes are the very essence of Communism.

Nope. Those shitholes are the very essence of Communism.
wrong again,,,

instead of going off of emotion how about you think about it rationally??

if it were real communism all the people would be of equal wealth and status,, and that isnt the case,,

what they are is the worst of government controlled capitalism and not free market capitalism,,

Forum List

Back