Companies can't find Workers who can hold a Conversation or Show Up on Time

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Notice there tends to be an issue in liberal strong areas

-Geaux
==================

According to the latest supplemental survey from the New York Fed's manufacturing and business leaders surveys, employers in the New York area are facing two main problems: finding workers who can show up on time and workers who can hold a conversation.

The survey showed that in April, 65% of manufacturing employers had difficulty finding punctual workers and 60% had trouble finding workers with interpersonal skills.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ny-fe...-survey-2015-4

I wonder if its got anything to do with the type of people who would manufacture for whatever pay theyre offering.

I wonder if its got anything to do with the type of people who would manufacture for whatever pay theyre offering.

With the labor participation rate at what it is, I wouldn't think there would be any terms and conditions

-Geaux

With the labor participation rate at what it is, I wouldn't think there would be any terms and conditions

-Geaux

Well, you'd be wrong. Frankly, if these manufacturers are offering less than what you'd get on assistance, there's no point to showing up, is there?

-Geaux

Well, you'd be wrong. Frankly, if these manufacturers are offering less than what you'd get on assistance, there's no point to showing up, is there?

That's right. I forgot. Nobody cares about personal accountability and work ethic anymore

-Geaux

-Geaux
No terms and conditions?

You mean like what? Unlimited pay, choose your own hours, and super great bennies?

What job has no terms and conditions? You sure youre not one of those potential workers surveyed?

Liberals tend to be lazy and stupid. MOST that do work daily jobs tend to be convicts in the state and federal system. The others are mainly drug addicts or drunks who don't work because of their self induced addiction.

Then you have the "sperm banks" who lay at home all day increasing there check simply by laying still and maybe grunting once in a while. It's just the way and the culture of your basic democrat.

-Geaux
No terms and conditions?

You mean like what? Unlimited pay, choose your own hours, and super great bennies?

What job has no terms and conditions? You sure youre not one of those potential workers surveyed?

Maybe I missed your point about pay... and the labor pool...

-Geaux

That's right. I forgot. Nobody cares about personal accountability and work ethic anymore

Employers certainly don't. I've seen so much shitty behavior by employers in the 23 years since I left the military that frankly, I have little or no sympathy for them.

You know how you tell when a manager is lying? His lips are moving.

Liberals tend to be lazy and stupid. MOST that do work daily jobs tend to be convicts in the state and federal system. The others are mainly drug addicts or drunks who don't work because of their self induced addiction.

Then you have the "sperm banks" who lay at home all day increasing there check simply by laying still and maybe grunting once in a while. It's just the way and the culture of your basic democrat.
You have all the classic signs of a drug addict.

-Geaux
No terms and conditions?

-Geaux
The point is the market.

Manufacturing wont find the workers its looking for until their offer for pay and benefits meets the demand of that block of quality of worker.

-Geaux
No terms and conditions?

-Geaux
The point is the market.

Manufacturing wont find the workers its looking for until their offer for pay and benefits meets the demand of that block of quality of worker.

You mean they should offer less?

-Geaux

I worked end stage rehab for 27 years so no. Zero. Anyway, which one are you of the typical female democrats. The hairy pitted lesbian with the bad breath or more like Hillary maybe?

An aging dinosaur screaming from the tar pits of stupidity looking for someone to join you in your stupidity?

-Geaux
No terms and conditions?

-Geaux
The point is the market.

-Geaux
They should offer less. wages need to be re-set because of union abuse both in the private and the public sector.

-Geaux
No terms and conditions?

-Geaux
The point is the market.

-Geaux
offer LESS and expect the higher skilled, more proficient people to come and apply?

im not sure if youre trolling.

I worked end stage rehab for 27 years so no. Zero. Anyway, which one are you of the typical female democrats. The hairy pitted lesbian with the bad breath or more like Hillary maybe?

An aging dinosaur screaming from the tar pits of stupidity looking for someone to join you in your stupidity?
^ drug addict.

Talks non-sense.

Has o.c.d. with his formatting.

Nobody has any type of clue what the fuck he's saying ever except that there's a boogy man.

You have all of the signs.

Employers certainly don't. I've seen so much shitty behavior by employers in the 23 years since I left the military that frankly, I have little or no sympathy for them.

You know how you tell when a manager is lying? His lips are moving.

cca67bebd2968c11f33e5b13234a1966cb9070b085a097958dd5b0c0d897227c.jpg

-Geaux
No terms and conditions?

-Geaux
The point is the market.

-Geaux
offer LESS and expect the higher skilled, more proficient people to come and apply?

im not sure if youre trolling.
Nope. Unions over charge for their skill level.
Cut wages and reduce costs until production is up.

Forum List

Back