Company offers to build the wall for a fraction of the estimated costs.

And they aren't just offering the wall alone. They are offering adjoining paved roads and other technical options for high tech use.

Since our friends on the left have been focused like a lazer on the cost I wonder what they will say about this...

Trump could probably use that in negotiations, if only he knew how to do that :dunno:

He could give proof it would be done for free and they still would object. And you know that.

but he's giving mexico 1 year to clean up their act or he will hit them with a tariff ...

LMAO

IF THAT DOESNT CRY NATIONAL EMERGENCY NOTHING DOES !

If you think that is the only reason he was elected...

And they aren't just offering the wall alone. They are offering adjoining paved roads and other technical options for high tech use.

Since our friends on the left have been focused like a lazer on the cost I wonder what they will say about this...

Trump could probably use that in negotiations, if only he knew how to do that :dunno:

He could give proof it would be done for free and they still would object. And you know that.

He got elected on the promise that it would be free. Dumbest President in American history.

Christ sake, is that all you do is whine?

He will never do anything right in your eyes. First, it was ‘closing the border will kill the economy!’ Now the cry is he backed off it. You speak with forked tongue.

but he's giving mexico 1 year to clean up their act or he will hit them with a tariff ...

LMAO

IF THAT DOESNT CRY NATIONAL EMERGENCY NOTHING DOES !

Yeah, who started that? Your one and only set that precedent.

All options are on the table!

Option 1: Trump cries on twitter
Option 2: Trump complains on Fox News

No more options

He also can order a limited missile strike.

He can also drone strike American citizens in secret, and any number of other horrific crimes against humanity.

Yeah, who started that? Your one and only set that precedent.
All options are on the table!
Option 1: Trump cries on twitter
Option 2: Trump complains on Fox News

No more options
He also can order a limited missile strike.
He can also drone strike American citizens in secret, and any number of other horrific crimes against humanity.
Sorry snowflake, but it was Trump who adopted that policy :itsok:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna980156

has Goldilocks got his 6 billion $$$ from congress yet ?

how about the pentagon ?

Oh, I didn’t see where there was any distinction made by the former administration...

Conveniently, until just a few months left in his administration...

are they offering attorney fees and court costs to pay for the ass whipping Texas land owners plan to give them ?

Funny, I don't hear any of those Texas land owners complaining...

“I’ve been warning people since day one,” Carter said at a subcommittee hearing on Trump’s fiscal 2019 budget request for Customs and Border Protection, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement. “You’re gonna need a lot of lawyers.”

Don’t Mess With Texas Landowners on Border Wall, Lawmakers Warn

are they offering attorney fees and court costs to pay for the ass whipping Texas land owners plan to give them ?

Funny, I don't hear any of those Texas land owners complaining...

“I’ve been warning people since day one,” Carter said at a subcommittee hearing on Trump’s fiscal 2019 budget request for Customs and Border Protection, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement. “You’re gonna need a lot of lawyers.”

Don’t Mess With Texas Landowners on Border Wall, Lawmakers Warn
Rollcall...
Now there’s a publication to which I always refer.

How? You literally just posted articles about drone strikes that will never exist again because Trump abhors transparency.

And you do realize he didn’t change policy until a few months before his administration ended. How many weren’t reported? To change a policy, there must have been a reason, such as they weren’t. The press there reported the strike. They didn’t talk about it, until the press did.

And you do realize he didn’t change policy until a few months before his administration ended. How many weren’t reported? To change a policy, there must have been a reason, such as they weren’t. The press there reported the strike. They didn’t talk about it, until the press did.
Trump created the policy! Wtf is wrong wih you! I posted the link for fuck’s sake!

Obama created a policy in July, 2016, to report them. No uproar before that from you-

Obama's first report in 2016 said the U.S. launched 473 strikes from Jan. 20, 2009, until Dec. 31, 2015, killing 2,372 to 2,581 combatants and 64 to 116 noncombatants.

Trump cancels Obama policy of reporting drone strike deaths
Trump created the policy! Wtf is wrong wih you! I posted the link for fuck’s sake!

Obama created a policy in July, 2016, to report them. No uproar before that from you-

Obama's first report in 2016 said the U.S. launched 473 strikes from Jan. 20, 2009, until Dec. 31, 2015, killing 2,372 to 2,581 combatants and 64 to 116 noncombatants.

Oh, I didn’t see where there was any distinction made by the former administration...
IN SECRET YOU IDIOT.
How? You literally just posted articles about drone strikes that will never exist again because Trump abhors transparency.
Oh my fucking God, dude. Trump rescinded that policy, and enacted that the U.S. military now conducts drone strikes on civilians, combatants, and U.S. citizens in total secrecy. If you cannot grasp that, then you are hopeless and there is no reason to continue this.

Did you scream here you have a problem with Obama before he created the policy?
If you honestly can’t see my point, it explains a lot.

Oh my fucking God, dude. Trump rescinded that policy, and enacted that the U.S. military now conducts drone strikes on civilians, combatants, and U.S. citizens in total secrecy. If you cannot grasp that, then you are hopeless and there is no reason to continue this.

Forum List

Back