Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

^^FAKE NEWS

Senate approves AG Ferguson, Gov. Inslee legislation banning sale of assault weapons​

FIRST STEP TO THE MUCH NEEDED BAN

This legislation prohibits the sale, manufacture, and import of assault weapons in Washington state while allowing reasonable exemptions for manufacture and sale to law enforcement and the military. The legislation does not prohibit the possession of assault weapons.

But it doesn't ban the possession of them. So what teeth does it really have?

The AR in AR 15 doesn't mean assault rifle you idiot.
Yes and everyone that is into this, or similar threads knows that.

What you don't seem to know is, that the civilian semi-auto AR-15 owns it's existence to the fact of having been specifically developed for the US Army as a fully auto ASSAULT rifle. So its a Military ASSAULT rifle with a semi-auto function for civilian usage. Place a bump stock onto it, or a trigger assist device, and it again becomes a fully auto ASSAULT rifle with a fitting company designation.

Where did I state - I want ALL semi-auto weapons to be banned? - you are deliberately starting to make things up.

dead is fucking dead - that all you gotta say to masshootings conducted with an AR-15?

And as usual dead is fucking dead - people- like you avoid the question:
Feel free to tell me when the last mass shooting/murder was done in the USA with an AK-47? or if you prefer with a M-16, SG550, a Tar-21, a G-3 or a G-36, etc. etc.
or an M1 Carbine.
I am waiting....waiting....wai....
I'm not avoiding the question.

Tell me if you ban one rifle and mass shooters just start using a different rifle you'll be calling for a ban on that rifle next then when mass shooters use yet another firearm you'll call for a ban on that one next etc.

Someone who doesn't answer upon a question is.....?

So answer my question:
Feel free to tell me when the last mass shooting/murder was done in the USA with an AK-47? or if you prefer with a M-16, SG550, a Tar-21, a G-3 or a G-36, etc. etc.
or an M1 Carbine.

BTW, politeness, and good manners dictate, that someone answers a given question first - BEFORE coming up with own questions.

So answer my question - and you will receive my answer onto your question:

Tell me if you ban one rifle and mass shooters just start using a different rifle you'll be calling for a ban on that rifle next then when mass shooters use yet another firearm you'll call for a ban on that one next etc.

Last edited:
Someone who doesn't answer upon a question is.....?

So answer my question:
or an M1 Carbine.

BTW, politeness, and good manners dictate, that someone answers a given question first - BEFORE coming up with own questions.

Most mass shootings in this country are done with handguns. There's your fucking answer so why aren't you whining about banning handguns?

Most mass shootings in this country are done with handguns.
There's your fucking answer so why aren't you whining about banning handguns?
or an M1 Carbine.

or an M1 Carbine.
So you aren't really interested in actual facts.

Most mass shootings are committed with HANDGUNS not rifles.

You go after the one that is the best at it. No other rifle or handgun can compete with the AR-15 in a combat situation. And if you think that a mass shooting isn't a combat situation you have never been in any combat yourself. What is going on is that the AR has become a cult where it's the weapon of choice for school, theater and church shootings because it's capable of a very, very high body count.

So they change to a SW handgun of any kind. The body count is down and some things are beyond our control. But the AR is within our control. And your argument is a mute point.

High body counts are done by the AR. You need to break the cult so that maybe the shooter picks a less damaging weapon like your handgun. And it's all about the cult and the body count.

Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms :abgg2q.jpg:

According to a CBS News/YouGov poll conducted in April, 62% of Americans support a nationwide ban on AR-15 semi-automatic weapons, including 4 in 10 gun owners.
America's parents show increasing concern over gun violence — CBS News poll

No other Legal Firearm has such support for a public BANNING! :aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

You gunnutters do not get it do you. :banana::banana:

AMERICANS WANT THIS BANNED!
62% SUPPORT A NATIONWIDE BAN

4 of 10 GUNNUTTERS AGREE!

YOU GUNNUTTERS THAT SUPPORT THIS KILLING MACHINE ARE PATHETIC

Vrenn these GUNNUTTERS are in denial.

Hey GUNNUTTERS you see this one? :boohoo:

AZrailwhale
Bell Huey
airplanemechanic
M14 Shooter
C_Clayton_Jones
2aguy
BothWings
Pete7469
Blues Man

Last edited:
You go after the one that is the best at it. No other rifle or handgun can compete with the AR-15 in a combat situation. And if you think that a mass shooting isn't a combat situation you have never been in any combat yourself. What is going on is that the AR has become a cult where it's the weapon of choice for school, theater and church shootings because it's capable of a very, very high body count.

So they change to a SW handgun of any kind. The body count is down and some things are beyond our control. But the AR is within our control. And your argument is a mute point.
When you hit these gunnutters with facts they scurry.

Last edited:
Not into your diversionary facts
or an M1 Carbine.

Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms :abgg2q.jpg:

According to a CBS News/YouGov poll conducted in April, 62% of Americans support a nationwide ban on AR-15 semi-automatic weapons, including 4 in 10 gun owners.
America's parents show increasing concern over gun violence — CBS News poll

No other Legal Firearm has such support for a public BANNING! :aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

You gunnutters do not get it do you. :banana::banana:

AMERICANS WANT THIS BANNED!
62% SUPPORT A NATIONWIDE BAN

4 of 10 GUNNUTTERS AGREE!

YOU GUNNUTTERS THAT SUPPORT THIS KILLING MACHINE ARE PATHETIC

Vrenn these GUNNUTTERS are in denial.

Hey GUNNUTTERS you see this one? :boohoo:

AZrailwhale
Bell Huey
airplanemechanic
M14 Shooter
C_Clayton_Jones
2aguy
BothWings
Pete7469
Blues Man

A poll by by CBS, the Communist Broadcasting System.

Forum List

Back