Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

You go after the one that is the best at it. No other rifle or handgun can compete with the AR-15 in a combat situation. And if you think that a mass shooting isn't a combat situation you have never been in any combat yourself. What is going on is that the AR has become a cult where it's the weapon of choice for school, theater and church shootings because it's capable of a very, very high body count.

So they change to a SW handgun of any kind. The body count is down and some things are beyond our control. But the AR is within our control. And your argument is a mute point.
Until a school is shot up and 30 kids are killed with a handgun.

You go after the one that is the best at it. No other rifle or handgun can compete with the AR-15 in a combat situation. And if you think that a mass shooting isn't a combat situation you have never been in any combat yourself. What is going on is that the AR has become a cult where it's the weapon of choice for school, theater and church shootings because it's capable of a very, very high body count.

So they change to a SW handgun of any kind. The body count is down and some things are beyond our control. But the AR is within our control. And your argument is a moot point.
You still haven’t told me when a Semi Automatic Ar 15 was the primary weapon issued to combat troops.

Not into your diversionary facts

Feel free to tell me when the last mass shooting/murder was done in the USA with an AK-47? or if you prefer with a M-16, SG550, a Tar-21, a G-3 or a G-36, etc. etc.
or an M1 Carbine.
I am waiting....waiting....wai....
I'll answer. If you think that a person bent on shooting up a school will give up because AR's are banned, you are on crack. OF COURSE they will get another weapon.

They are continuously telling guys like you, that the AR-15 is a potential Military Assault Rifle - solid reasons have been given - reasons and facts that you simply choose to ignore.
Laws in a democracy can only be passed by a majority - a majority that you obviously do not belong to.
Who is "they"? Have "they" defined what an ASSAULT rifle is?

What is a "Potential Military ASSAULT Rifle" as opposed to a "regular" ASSAULT rifle?

Over the course of just a few posts, you have changed ASSAULT rifle to "Potential ASSAULT Rifle".

You're just wrong.

Any semiautomatic will do the same thing.

the VA tech shooting was done with 2 handguns and was the deadliest up until the Pulse shooting and it's still at #3

All we are seeing is that one of not the most popular style of rifles in the country is being used.

Just like the best selling vehicle tops the most stolen list.
And one of those pistols was a .22

You still haven’t told me when a Semi Automatic Ar 15 was the primary weapon issued to combat troops.
Why don't you start reading by yourself through this thread? are you one of those that needs to be continuously taken by the hand like some kid?

There are multiple post explaining and documenting the history of the AR15 and it's initial users. Stop wasting peoples time with your ignorance.

Why don't you start reading by yourself through this thread? are you one of those that needs to be continuously taken by the hand like some kid?

There are multiple post explaining and documenting the history of the AR15 and it's initial users. Stop wasting peoples time with your ignorance.
And none of what you posted is the Semi Automatic AR 15. It seems you are the child in this discussion.

I'll answer. If you think that a person bent on shooting up a school will give up because AR's are banned, you are on crack. OF COURSE they will get another weapon.
The other problem with the bill in question is if you already own it you can still possess it.

Forum List

Back