Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

I am a gun educated anti-assault riffle resource that is going to work vigorously to get your WAR WEAPONS removed from your possession.
Children have suffered ENOUGH.
No you use that same stupid dog cartoon as some other poster used to.

hint if you are going to be a sock and don't want people to know change up the shit you use

hint if you are going to be a sock and don't want people to know change up the shit you use
I have known him at other forums. He is known for using multiple screen names. But his style never changes.

I am a gun educated anti-assault riffle resource that is going to work vigorously to get your WAR WEAPONS removed from your possession.
Children have suffered ENOUGH.

^^READ IT, LEARN IT, LIVE IT

Who is "they"? Have "they" defined what an ASSAULT rifle is?
Read through the thread
What is a "Potential Military ASSAULT Rifle" as opposed to a "regular" ASSAULT rifle?
Read through the thread
Over the course of just a few posts, you have changed ASSAULT rifle to "Potential ASSAULT Rifle".
Read through the thread and you will know why. This will be my last post to you - since you obviously don't know as to what you are talking about

Read through the thread

Read through the thread

Read through the thread and you will know why. This will be my last post to you - since you obviously don't know as to what you are talking about
I've read through the thread.

I've made repeated requests for you to provide coherent terms and relevant definitions for some silly slogans you cut and pasted but you're unable to do so.

Thanks for denying your previous post:
none of what you posted is the Semi Automatic AR 15

And thanks for confirming my previous post: that you can't read:
I can. The semi auto AR 15 was not a military combat weapon.
And so what if it was?

Almost every firearm ever made saw some type of military use.

And so what if it was?

Almost every firearm ever made saw some type of military use.
gun-meme-review-content-attempt-2-credit-me-now-that-i-am-v0-mamg5k2puvp91.jpg

Forum List

Back