Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

man, this one is a classic :rolleyes:

Vrenn this is FUNNY AS HECK
A lot of military units don't allow troops to carry private weapons. One of mine allowed me to carry my scoped .308 Remington if we deployed as long as I didn't carry any civilian ammo. A number of other troops got permission to carry non-military handguns as long as they promised to fire hardball ammo.

A lot of military units don't allow troops to carry private weapons. One of mine allowed me to carry my scoped .308 Remington if we deployed as long as I didn't carry any civilian ammo. A number of other troops got permission to carry non-military handguns as long as they promised to fire hardball ammo.
Salvation Army or Peace Corp, which one you serve with?

The children KILLED WITH AN ASSAULT RIFEL IN UVALDE....
The majority of their bodies could not be identified.
I get it. You don't care.

Moron..... you dumb ass...

The police waited 90 minutes allowing him to mutilate the bodies you shit head...

the AR-15 didnt matter.....90 minutes without the police stopping him mattered.

Here you go:

AssaultvsNon-Assault_zpsc1d584f3.jpg

1994 AWB
Enactment:
Did nothing to reduce availability.
Expiration:
Did nothing to increase availability
Thus:
No effect on shootings

You argue correlation proves causation, and thus, you argue a post hoc fallacy.

And you aren't honest enough to admit you;re wrong.
He ain't honest.

The ban allowed one of four things on a semi auto rifle to NOT be considered an assault rifle.

1. Pistol grip
2. Removable flash hider
3. Bayonet lug.
3. Folding or collapsible stock

The manufacturer go around by having fixed stocks and flash hiders, no bayonet lug and most kept the pistol grip.

All cosmetic changes having nothing to do with the functionality of the firearm.

The only troublesome thing was no new production standard capacity magazines. While some really high capacity Glock magazines became expensive the magazines for the so called assault weapons were readily available because there were so many of them. I remember getting them for $12 each, which is not much different than they cost now.

Ole Potatohead was lying to the American people when he claimed the AWB reduced crime. The amount of semi auto ARs and AKs and other rifles increased during the ban while crime went down.

Folks...
We got us another John Rambo :hhello:

Gunnutter "Bothwings clipped" John Rambo :p
Rambo is a ridiculous fictitious character. I am a real person who has bothered to educate myself about the dangerous tools in my possession, what they are capable of, and what I am capable (or not capable of) regarding their use. If I had to travel, perhaps on foot, in the rural setting in which I live to obtain food or to reach loved ones in the case of some natural catastrophe or terrorist attack,.or WHATEVER....I want to be as prepared as I can. If you want to hang out in your jammies and poke fun at those more prepared than you, I couldn't care less. No sweat off my balls, Moonbat.

Rambo is a ridiculous fictitious character. I am a real person who has bothered to educate myself about the dangerous tools in my possession, what they are capable of, and what I am capable (or not capable of) regarding their use. If I had to travel, perhaps on foot, in the rural setting in which I live to obtain food or to reach loved ones in the case of some natural catastrophe or terrorist attack,.or WHATEVER....I want to be as prepared as I can. If you want to hang out in your jammies and poke fun at those more prepared than you, I couldn't care less. No sweat off my balls, Moonbat.
Invest in a grounding strap.

Here is a GREAT START. Children are PRAYING for a TOTAL BAN NATIONWIDE!

Senate approves AG Ferguson, Gov. Inslee legislation banning sale of assault weapons​

“Stop and think for a moment that firearms are now the leading cause of death among children in the U.S.,” Kuderer said. “Not traffic accidents. Not cancer or other illnesses. Not poisoning. Firearms. To ignore the seemingly endless instances of gun violence in our country would put us on the wrong side of history. These weapons of war have no place in our schools, places of worship, our streets or in our communities. Banning assault weapons marks a victory for common sense and will help us move toward a safer future for Washingtonians.”

This legislation prohibits the sale, manufacture, and import of assault weapons in Washington state while allowing reasonable exemptions for manufacture and sale to law enforcement and the military. The legislation does not prohibit the possession of assault weapons.

FINALLY THE GUN BAN WE ALL WANTED!

SLIPPER SLOPE? NOPE...
GUN BAN!

Thanks, but I'm pretty
Familiar with firearms and have been shooting fairly avidly since 1985. My shoulder bag can carry around 50+ rounds of 12 gauge ammo. The lethality of each round is way superior to 5.56. 4 or 5 people dead and several injured is referred to as a mass shooting. 50 rounds of buckshot is a lot of dead folks
BUFFALO, NEW YORK: MAY 14, 2022. 10 DEAD.

Payton Gendron legally purchased the Bushmaster XM-15 E2S used in the attack on Tops Friendly Market from a federally licensed gun dealer near his home in Conklin, New York, about 200 miles (320 kilometers) southeast of Buffalo. In a personal, online diary that surfaced after the attack, Gendron said he bought the AR-15-style weapon in January, bought a shotgun in December and received a rifle as a Christmas present from his dad when he was 16. Last year, Gendron was taken to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation under a state mental health law after writing “murder-suicide” in response to a teacher’s question. New York is one of 19 states with red flag laws that allow courts to take guns from people posing immediate danger, but that didn’t happen with Gendron, who was 17 at the time. State police described his threat as “general in nature” and said it didn’t “specifically mention shooting or firearms.” After the shooting, Gov. Kathy Hochul signed an executive order underscoring the need for red flag interventions and said she would seek to bar people under 21 from buying some semi-automatic weapons in the state.

This isn't about people like you and me - owning/possessing shot guns, or my beloved M1 Carbine (I even got a G36 at home) - and sometimes going for a hunt (not with the G36) or the shooting range.

So any good reason you could think off, as to why the retard didn't bring his shotgun to the killing-party?

Last edited:
Columbine verse Stoneman Douglas is an example I mentioned. I also linked to an ER doctor that mentioned the difference. I mean this is not that difficult to understand,

Bullets from weapons such as handguns typically pierce straight through a target, medical experts say. By comparison, weapons such as the AR-15s used in many mass shootings, can liquefy organs because of their much higher projectile speeds.

"Assault weapons ... cause a condition called cavitation, meaning that as the projectile passes through tissue, it creates a large cavity," said Dr. Ian Brown, a trauma surgeon at UC Davis Health in Sacramento, California. "And that does a ton of of tissue damage, both initially at the impact, and then even further as that tissue begins to necrose, or die off."
I understand your argument, but when you are shooting up a classroom, putting a bullet in a head will kill from either weapon.

Your "winning argument", the "lethality" of 5.56x45 - a product of propaganda from the anti-gun left, useful for preying on the emotions of the ignorant - omits considerable, important context, and thus meaning.
Still laughing at you in 7.62.

Unsupportable nonsense,

Irrelevant.

A false statement, willfully made.

STILL laughing at you in 7.62

:lol: :lol: :lol:
So?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is an unfortunate, but necessary by-product of a free society.

"All bearable arms. No"
- USSC
You are an idiot. Which should be surmised from your damn username. "Unsupportable nonsense", is that your attempt at a rebuttal? You fail, but I am sure in your tiny mind you have kicked ass.

I laugh at M14 Shooter
What a joker.
I don't laugh with him.
I laugh at him.
He is ALMOST as bad as Bell Huey "the historian"

Hey HISTORY BOY!
May 24, 2022
Remember it!
The DAY AN AR KILLED ALL THE INNOCENT STUDENTS

Have a miserable Sunday you gunnutters.

Vrenn these gunnutters are just plain stupid.
History Boy. No one cares about your history. We care about children getting SLAUGHTERED by ASSAULT RIFLE-15's.

More children have been killed by ASSAULT RIFLE-15s than any other gun.

Ban it !

Wrong.

This fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

AR 15s aren’t going to be ‘banned,’ and there are scores of other firearms perfectly adequate for SD; indeed, firearms better for SD than an AR.
^^FAKE NEWS

Senate approves AG Ferguson, Gov. Inslee legislation banning sale of assault weapons​

FIRST STEP TO THE MUCH NEEDED BAN

This legislation prohibits the sale, manufacture, and import of assault weapons in Washington state while allowing reasonable exemptions for manufacture and sale to law enforcement and the military. The legislation does not prohibit the possession of assault weapons.

Forum List

Back