Complaints about the Dems and the Media is hilarious

This is just like they hate Bill for what they think he's done but excuses Trump for what he admitted to doing.

Now they think the networks are cozy with the Dems because Bill O'Liely says so and apparently when you vote you are unable to be a journalist anymore unless you vote republican.

But you have literally Fox News holding about 70 different specials promoting Trump. With Townhalls, Interviews etc. And Fox is complaining? What a knee slapper!

You have Brietbart and Fox News big wigs running Trumps campaign. Not allegedly...FACT! Not I heard it through the grapevine..but a FACT.

You have Corey Lewindowsky on CNN who is still getting paid by Trump and not allowed legally to say anything negative about him. Thats not something I believe....Thats a FACT and he's on CNN! So Excuse the fuck out of me if Hannity and others want to cry about what they believe is going on behind the scenes.

There's a reason the media has single digit approval ratings, of course you ignore reality.

This is just like they hate Bill for what they think he's done but excuses Trump for what he admitted to doing.

Now they think the networks are cozy with the Dems because Bill O'Liely says so and apparently when you vote you are unable to be a journalist anymore unless you vote republican.

But you have literally Fox News holding about 70 different specials promoting Trump. With Townhalls, Interviews etc. And Fox is complaining? What a knee slapper!

You have Brietbart and Fox News big wigs running Trumps campaign. Not allegedly...FACT! Not I heard it through the grapevine..but a FACT.

You have Corey Lewindowsky on CNN who is still getting paid by Trump and not allowed legally to say anything negative about him. Thats not something I believe....Thats a FACT and he's on CNN! So Excuse the fuck out of me if Hannity and others want to cry about what they believe is going on behind the scenes.
Wikileaks has documented the cozy relationship between the media and the Clinton campaign, dumbass.

No they havent you just remember 7 words as instructed but you could go 2nd level if I gave you a shovel to tell me HOW it was cozy. Want a shovel to go to the explanation level or use it do bury yourself?

http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-reads-from-script-during-interview/

Wow. How fake is Hillary Clinton? How much does the media collude toward that fakery? Well, consider this example. The latest WikiLeaks release shows an email chain of approvals for Hillary Clinton talking about her tax proposal. Specifically the emails show a script constructed by, and approved by, no less than ten campaign staff.

[…] HRC is going to call into Chris Hayes’ show this afternoon to do her tax hit. How does this look to you guys? (link to email chain)
Later MSNBC’s Chris Hayes claims he’s pre-taped an interview with Secretary Clinton via phone. However, his question was part of the script the specific answer was written for. The Clinton team knew the question in advance because they wrote it. JUST WATCH:

Wow, calling someone fake is kinda desperate. Almost like you dont have legitamate things to complain about. OOhhhh she acts like a politician!!! Or no! She studies for debates!! Whaaaaa?

The media is feeding her the questions, dumbass. It's the media that's fake: Fake interviews, fake debates and fake news.

Wikileaks has documented the cozy relationship between the media and the Clinton campaign, dumbass.

No they havent you just remember 7 words as instructed but you could go 2nd level if I gave you a shovel to tell me HOW it was cozy. Want a shovel to go to the explanation level or use it do bury yourself?

http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-reads-from-script-during-interview/

Wow. How fake is Hillary Clinton? How much does the media collude toward that fakery? Well, consider this example. The latest WikiLeaks release shows an email chain of approvals for Hillary Clinton talking about her tax proposal. Specifically the emails show a script constructed by, and approved by, no less than ten campaign staff.

[…] HRC is going to call into Chris Hayes’ show this afternoon to do her tax hit. How does this look to you guys? (link to email chain)
Later MSNBC’s Chris Hayes claims he’s pre-taped an interview with Secretary Clinton via phone. However, his question was part of the script the specific answer was written for. The Clinton team knew the question in advance because they wrote it. JUST WATCH:

Wow, calling someone fake is kinda desperate. Almost like you dont have legitamate things to complain about. OOhhhh she acts like a politician!!! Or no! She studies for debates!! Whaaaaa?

The media is feeding her the questions, dumbass. It's the media that's fake: Fake interviews, fake debates and fake news.

I know you think assertions are enough

The media? Where is the media here? You posted a canned answer to a question on taxes and pretend that that means something.

She read a canned answer...ok, what about it? Where is the collusion?

I know you think assertions are enough

I just provided you with the hard cold irrefutable proof, dumbass.

The media? Where is the media here? You posted a canned answer to a question on taxes and pretend that that means something.

She read a canned answer...ok, what about it? Where is the collusion?

The media provided her with the questions, dumbass. Are you totally incapable of reading what it says?

There's a reason the media has single digit approval ratings, of course you ignore reality.

Yeah and that has nothing to do with what I said either.

The media provided her with the questions, dumbass. Are you totally incapable of reading what it says?

Yes, it shows right there that they had a canned answer to a question on taxes. Where's the crime tho? Where's the colluding? Since colluding means they seek to mislead...where's the part that says it was an off the cuff interview that shows the lie?

Mental illness is obviously prevalent in the low info community. :p The MSM is literally the main campaign arm of the Crooked Hillary campaign. FOX is part of it with the exception of Hannity.

Hannity, Rush and some other lessor known talk show folks are the only broadcasters speaking the truth.

Yes, it shows right there that they had a canned answer to a question on taxes. Where's the crime tho? Where's the colluding? Since colluding means they seek to mislead...where's the part that says it was an off the cuff interview that shows the lie?

What part of "the media provided her with the questions" didn't you understand? What kind of an "interview" is it if the subject has been provided the questions ahead of time? Can you provide one example of such an "interview" where the broadcaster stated the questions were provided ahead of time?

You truly are an incredible douche bag.

Yeah and that has nothing to do with what I said either.

Sure it does, it goes directly to the credibility of the media. Like they have none.

Crybaby.

How much is your salary with the Soviet News Agency MSNBC?

Denial is amusing
Yep, but that's what partisan ideologues do.

The final straw here was a few weeks ago when there were multiple "roundtables" of "reporters" who were saying that Trump is so bad it's impossible to be objective. They're so biased, they're so eager to display their bias, that they don't even realize they're insulting both themselves and their profession with that claim.

As you see here, the obedient partisans will deny, but even the media is beginning to admit it.
Did you ever consider the simple fact that Trump is a very polarizing, offensive, and controversial political figure and he has simply turned off the majority of rational thinking people? Every show on CNN has a trump serogate bringing an opposing point of view, they cover Clontons email issues with scrutiny as well. Trump simply sucks up all the oxygen with his antics and rhetoric. Of the majors I watch CNN and Fox, both networks cover the exact same stories. It's pretty funny to hear the bitching about media bias on fox when every single show leads with the trump sex scandals.

I personally don't like the quick 5 minute interviews. I like the long format with only 2-3 people so they can really get into depth and fact check.

so just how much press has Hillary &/or her crew gotten over the newest emails??? Or any negative press since the beginning of her campaign? Some yes, but damn a week later & the media is still complaining over 'pussy grabbing'?? They've seem to forgotten there is still murders, shootings, terrorism, acts of war, etc going on. About 90% of any news is all about Dumpy......but where is the REAL news???
Pretty much every network follows the Trump pussy grabbing story with a Hillary email story

You're thinking of Paul Manafort...not me

The Soviets are with Trump, haven't you heard? He wants a better relationship with them

Mental illness is obviously prevalent in the low info community. :p The MSM is literally the main campaign arm of the Crooked Hillary campaign. FOX is part of it with the exception of Hannity.

Hannity, Rush and some other lessor known talk show folks are the only broadcasters speaking the truth.
Since when does the right wing fringe represent truth? You honestly can't claim that these guys don't represent the fringe. They have absolutely no objectivity thus they only represent a small fraction of each arguement. This is fine for the partisans on their side but not for the majority of free thinking Americans

Denial is amusing

The final straw here was a few weeks ago when there were multiple "roundtables" of "reporters" who were saying that Trump is so bad it's impossible to be objective. They're so biased, they're so eager to display their bias, that they don't even realize they're insulting both themselves and their profession with that claim.

As you see here, the obedient partisans will deny, but even the media is beginning to admit it.
Did you ever consider the simple fact that Trump is a very polarizing, offensive, and controversial political figure and he has simply turned off the majority of rational thinking people? Every show on CNN has a trump serogate bringing an opposing point of view, they cover Clontons email issues with scrutiny as well. Trump simply sucks up all the oxygen with his antics and rhetoric. Of the majors I watch CNN and Fox, both networks cover the exact same stories. It's pretty funny to hear the bitching about media bias on fox when every single show leads with the trump sex scandals.

I personally don't like the quick 5 minute interviews. I like the long format with only 2-3 people so they can really get into depth and fact check.
What about the 10 minute lead? Do you ever think they are in the bag for Hillary. The Soviet News Agency CNN is in collusion with Clinton campaign. Trump does not dominate the news in a negative way that much. If so what are the liberal media in New York City trying to imply about the people?

Since when does the right wing fringe represent truth? You honestly can't claim that these guys don't represent the fringe. They have absolutely no objectivity thus they only represent a small fraction of each arguement. This is fine for the partisans on their side but not for the majority of free thinking Americans
you mean the people who defend Liberty and not the far left campus view that dominates our society?

Denial is amusing

Yes, I think Trump is all of those things.

That doesn't mean the media can't report what he says and allow the readers/viewers/listeners to draw their own conclusions.

When it's an opinion piece or segment, great, have at it. But the "anchor" could still play it straight and not take sides. That simply is not happening - most of the media is starting from the racist/sexist/whatever opinion as an absolute, a given, a foundation, and going from there. It is an opinion.

And indeed, Fox is on the other end of this equation. But they're just one media source.

The media is clearly biased and trying to justify it by saying they just can't help themselves. That's bullshit.

The Soviets are with Trump, haven't you heard? He wants a better relationship with them
More liberal smoke. Straight from Clinton talking points.

Forum List

Back