Complaints about the Dems and the Media is hilarious

Denial is amusing
Yep, but that's what partisan ideologues do.

The final straw here was a few weeks ago when there were multiple "roundtables" of "reporters" who were saying that Trump is so bad it's impossible to be objective. They're so biased, they're so eager to display their bias, that they don't even realize they're insulting both themselves and their profession with that claim.

As you see here, the obedient partisans will deny, but even the media is beginning to admit it.
Did you ever consider the simple fact that Trump is a very polarizing, offensive, and controversial political figure and he has simply turned off the majority of rational thinking people? Every show on CNN has a trump serogate bringing an opposing point of view, they cover Clontons email issues with scrutiny as well. Trump simply sucks up all the oxygen with his antics and rhetoric. Of the majors I watch CNN and Fox, both networks cover the exact same stories. It's pretty funny to hear the bitching about media bias on fox when every single show leads with the trump sex scandals.

I personally don't like the quick 5 minute interviews. I like the long format with only 2-3 people so they can really get into depth and fact check.
What about the 10 minute lead? Do you ever think they are in the bag for Hillary. The Soviet News Agency CNN is in collusion with Clinton campaign. Trump does not dominate the news in a negative way that much. If so what are the liberal media in New York City trying to imply about the people?
Most of the fox shows lead with the exact same story's. I hear contempt in their voices too, with exception to Oriely and hannity of course. It simply because Trump is a fucking douche bag and the douchiness is leaking out more and more as he is throws his fits.

I was a Trump fan, saw all the apprentices, loved the show. I was really hoping he would kick ass in the campaign but the more he spoke the more his true colors came out and it is apparent that he is an ugly person who is completely full of shit. He is great when things go his way. Ones true character comes out when things don't go their way and we've all seen how he handles adversity. It's quite sad

Mental illness is obviously prevalent in the low info community. :p The MSM is literally the main campaign arm of the Crooked Hillary campaign. FOX is part of it with the exception of Hannity.

Hannity, Rush and some other lessor known talk show folks are the only broadcasters speaking the truth.
Since when does the right wing fringe represent truth? You honestly can't claim that these guys don't represent the fringe. They have absolutely no objectivity thus they only represent a small fraction of each arguement. This is fine for the partisans on their side but not for the majority of free thinking Americans
you mean the people who defend Liberty and not the far left campus view that dominates our society?
They make good points about some subjects when you sift through all the partisan hate and attitude. But they are far from objective and again I'll say, they sit on the far right fringe

Denial is amusing

The final straw here was a few weeks ago when there were multiple "roundtables" of "reporters" who were saying that Trump is so bad it's impossible to be objective. They're so biased, they're so eager to display their bias, that they don't even realize they're insulting both themselves and their profession with that claim.

As you see here, the obedient partisans will deny, but even the media is beginning to admit it.
Did you ever consider the simple fact that Trump is a very polarizing, offensive, and controversial political figure and he has simply turned off the majority of rational thinking people? Every show on CNN has a trump serogate bringing an opposing point of view, they cover Clontons email issues with scrutiny as well. Trump simply sucks up all the oxygen with his antics and rhetoric. Of the majors I watch CNN and Fox, both networks cover the exact same stories. It's pretty funny to hear the bitching about media bias on fox when every single show leads with the trump sex scandals.

I personally don't like the quick 5 minute interviews. I like the long format with only 2-3 people so they can really get into depth and fact check.
What about the 10 minute lead? Do you ever think they are in the bag for Hillary. The Soviet News Agency CNN is in collusion with Clinton campaign. Trump does not dominate the news in a negative way that much. If so what are the liberal media in New York City trying to imply about the people?
Most of the fox shows lead with the exact same story's. I hear contempt in their voices too, with exception to Oriely and hannity of course. It simply because Trump is a fucking douche bag and the douchiness is leaking out more and more as he is throws his fits.

I was a Trump fan, saw all the apprentices, loved the show. I was really hoping he would kick ass in the campaign but the more he spoke the more his true colors came out and it is apparent that he is an ugly person who is completely full of shit. He is great when things go his way. Ones true character comes out when things don't go their way and we've all seen how he handles adversity. It's quite sad
So your voting for Hillary in response? Sure. Thanks fir the post Hillary Potemkin blogger.

Denial is amusing

So your voting for Hillary in response? Sure. Thanks fir the post Hillary Potemkin blogger.
Way to give up on the arguement. There are plenty of things I don't like about Hillary but that's not what this thread is about

Forum List

Back