Comrade DeBlasio Removed N. Y. “Stop and Frisk” Policy – Last Night At Least 13 shot

You people are retarded, especially Vagilante who loves the police state but wants to limit government intrusiveness.

Fucking morons.
So what are you doing about the story in #48, you low life piss ant, with OCD! :cuckoo:
What do I think about what, fucking moron? I think that you're a fucking moron for having that profile picture with that quote while arguing in favor of the big government police state. It clearly shows that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Are you asking me what I am doing to cripple the police state? You've already proven that you can't read and you can't even watch a free movie to educate yourself, so how can I explain to you what I am doing to fight big government stop-and-frisk bullshit?

Can you see this?:

1942_USDA.jpg

It should be simple. "Producer of Marihuana". What does that mean?

Is it against your Conservative family values to learn?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngc0_mQ5tjE]Hemp For Victory (1942) U.S. Department of Agriculture - YouTube[/ame]

This will cripple the police state. If marijuana is legalized again then cops won't be stopping anyone to frisk them for weed, which is a practice specifically forbidden by the 4th Amendment of the US Constitution. The US Constitution that you are arguing in favor of abolishing so that police can stop whoever, whenever, for no real reason at all, just to see what they can find on them.

You are a fucking moron.

You people are retarded, especially Vagilante who loves the police state but wants to limit government intrusiveness.

Fucking morons.
So what are you doing about the story in #48, you low life piss ant, with OCD! :cuckoo:
What do I think about what, fucking moron? I think that you're a fucking moron for having that profile picture with that quote while arguing in favor of the big government police state. It clearly shows that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Are you asking me what I am doing to cripple the police state? You've already proven that you can't read and you can't even watch a free movie to educate yourself, so how can I explain to you what I am doing to fight big government stop-and-frisk bullshit?

Can you see this?:

1942_USDA.jpg

It should be simple. "Producer of Marihuana". What does that mean?

Is it against your Conservative family values to learn?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngc0_mQ5tjE"]Hemp For Victory (1942) U.S. Department of Agriculture - YouTube[/ame]

This will cripple the police state. If marijuana is legalized again then cops won't be stopping anyone to frisk them for weed, which is a practice specifically forbidden by the 4th Amendment of the US Constitution. The US Constitution that you are arguing in favor of abolishing so that police can stop whoever, whenever, for no real reason at all, just to see what they can find on them.

You are a fucking moron.

e52f6479c2ed73f1614d791a501d532a.jpg

Ooh, another cartoon? That's a very substantial argument, you fucking moron. If you like cartoons so much then why haven't you read V For Vendetta? Is it because you're a fucking moron, you fucking moron?

Come on, "Vigilante". Make the government fear the People by supporting the police state, you fucking moron.

Ooh, another cartoon? That's a very substantial argument, you fucking moron. If you like cartoons so much then why haven't you read V For Vendetta? Is it because you're a fucking moron, you fucking moron?

Come on, "Vigilante". Make the government fear the People by supporting the police state, you fucking moron.

qot5wh.jpg

And yet another cartoon from a child who can't read or even watch a free movie because he's such a fucking moron.

Go to college.

Forum List

Back