Comrade Trump Jr. compares Syrian Refugees to Skittles

Jim, why not tell the TRUTH in the title of your thread? He actually compared these violent terrorists coming in to POISONOUS skittles....that's a big piece you intentionally left out.

seems like a reasonable analogy to me ------considering weekend's "current events"
Jim's 'analogy' is not 'good' - The thread title is a LIE. That's NOT what Jr said.

the "good" referred to the analogy of poisoned skittles--

If you had a roomful of people who wanted guns, and you knew that one of them planned to commit murder with that gun,

would you give them all guns anyway?
TRULY Stupid question....you would give everyone a gun EXCEPT the person you KNEW planned to commit murder.

Of course you don't just GIVE anyone a gun. Laws must be obeyed, background checks have to be completed, and a waiting period must be upheld. Of course you knew that. In your scenario, if you discover one wants to commit murder with the weapon of course you don't sell them the gun...and you report them to the police.

Next....

You don't know which one.
That's why you have background checks....

And what do you mean 'you don't know which one'... Then how do you know one wants to commit murder? Who / what is your source of this info? How credible is it / are they? What is their proof? How reliable is that evidence? etc....

How does Ratboy Trump know who the terrorists are in a group of Syrian refugees?

If you had a roomful of people who wanted guns, and you knew that one of them planned to commit murder with that gun,

would you give them all guns anyway?
TRULY Stupid question....you would give everyone a gun EXCEPT the person you KNEW planned to commit murder.

Of course you don't just GIVE anyone a gun. Laws must be obeyed, background checks have to be completed, and a waiting period must be upheld. Of course you knew that. In your scenario, if you discover one wants to commit murder with the weapon of course you don't sell them the gun...and you report them to the police.

Next....

You don't know which one.
That's why you have background checks....

And what do you mean 'you don't know which one'... Then how do you know one wants to commit murder? Who / what is your source of this info? How credible is it / are they? What is their proof? How reliable is that evidence? etc....

How does Ratboy Trump know who the terrorists are in a group of Syrian refugees?

he doesn't

Skittles Issues Terse Response to Trump Jr. Refugee Tweet

Just another spoiled rich kid. I am sure dad is very proud of Comrade Junior for such a sick analogy,,,

CswRrhoW8AEo4Xy.jpg

Just another spoiled rich kid. I am sure dad is very proud of Comrade Junior for such a sick analogy,,,

Typical lefty.....more concerned about offending candy than dealing with the actual threat....you know, the one that stabbed 8 people in a mall in Minnesota and set off bombs in New Jersey and New York this weekend....

Neither of which were refugees.

They were MOOSLUMS you twit!

1 candidate, based on Terrorist Experts, knows there are potential terrorists in the group of 'refugees' they want to bring in but does not give a damn that the 'vetting' process is broken for now and that by brining in refugees they would potentially be endangering national security and / or American lives.

1 candidate is aware of the same thing but believes that all immigration of 'refugees' from war-torn, Islamic Extremist-infested America-hating regions be suspended until the vetting process can be improved. In the meantime that candidate suggests creating other locations, closer to refugees' own countries, where they can be housed and cared for much easier, cheaper, and with less potential to risk for the US.

Which plan is in the best interest of the United States and for the safety and security of this nation and our citizens?

If you are honest you will admit option B, the second one, is the obvious answer.

WHY TAKE UN-NECESSARY CHANCES?

Hillary did that as Secretary of State and got 4 Americans killed.

We need fewer Muslims, not more.

A lot less goddamned stupid fucking liberals would be a great help too.

I've got a great idea. When Trump wins, let's give all the Leftist/Progs free tickets to Syria and Iraq!
Maybe we could deport all the illegal Mexicans to Syria and Iraq while sending all the Syrian and Somali 'refugees' to Mexico?!

Typical lefty.....more concerned about offending candy than dealing with the actual threat....you know, the one that stabbed 8 people in a mall in Minnesota and set off bombs in New Jersey and New York this weekend....

Excellent point. We need to get rid of all the Muslims who are already here.

I read that Obama fixed Syria, we should send them all there.

And to think that many RW posters around here repeatedly insist that they never condemn innocent Muslims.

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim!!!

And to think that many RW posters around here repeatedly insist that they never condemn innocent Muslims.

Why do people pretend to be so stupid and act like they don't know what he was talking about? If in fact they are pretending.

He's talking like Hitler talked about the Jews. Minus the skittles part.

CswRrhoW8AEo4Xy.jpg

Better to let them all die than to risk a few bad ones getting through

Similar logic to why we wouldn't accept the Jews in 1939
No, these refugees could be housed and cared for easier and far cheaper in locations closer to their own country. This solution would also prevent potential harm to our national security and citizens as well. Only YOU are saying 'let 'em die, better safe than sorry' in your last statement.

Keep that Muslim shit over there where it belongs. We have more than enough trouble over here.

Again, who on this board would start picking skittles and eating them from a bowl given to them after being told that there are a few in the bowl that are poisonous?

There's not one single member on this board who would take a chance like that with their own lives....but it's fine with Libs if that is forced on others somewhere else....just not on them or in their back yard.

Why do people pretend to be so stupid and act like they don't know what he was talking about? If in fact they are pretending.

He's talking like Hitler talked about the Jews. Minus the skittles part.
Wow another Hitler comparison those are so old it's not even fun to mock them anymore.

Forum List

Back