Comrade Trump repeats erroneous information from a Russian web site

You seem quite proud of your hitlery killing those four Americans.....
Since when did you care when George Bush killed dozens of Americans during embassy attacks
Link to him purposely abandoning them to die?
Link to her personally abandoning them to die?
She took the video down.....
What exactly is that supposed to mean?
Exactly....thanks for confirming for us.....

Since when did you care when George Bush killed dozens of Americans during embassy attacks
Link to him purposely abandoning them to die?
Link to her personally abandoning them to die?
She took the video down.....
What exactly is that supposed to mean?
Exactly....thanks for confirming for us.....
All I can confirm is that you aint making any sense. You know and I know that those people were never abandoned. Congress never found any evidence, the military never found any evidence, why more do you need?

Trump repeats a lie from a Russian web site, completely false and devoid of merit.
So, your hitlery didn't kill four people in Benghazi?
That's right! She didn't!
So they are alive? Link?

Are you twelve years old?
Asks the 6 year old.....

So, what is going to keep you up at night after November 8th?

Sadly, Russian Pravda is way more accurate and true than our propaganda main stream news.
There's plenty of room there, I hear.

I'd be more than happy to move Congress , present, cjrrent two buffoons running, to Siberia.
Why move them when you are the one who wants the Russian-style news coverage and governance. Instead of moving Russia here, why don't you just move there? Maybe even take Trump with you so he can be closer to his money and the leadership style he prefers. It is possible he could go far there, but I'm not so sure he could get away with stiffing contractors and vending business or banks, or eminent domain issues, or make millions while claiming bankruptcies, but who knows?

Sadly, Russian Pravda is way more accurate and true than our propaganda main stream news.
There's plenty of room there, I hear.

I'd be more than happy to move Congress , present, cjrrent two buffoons running, to Siberia.
Why move them when you are the one who wants the Russian-style news coverage and governance. Instead of moving Russia here, why don't you just move there? Maybe even take Trump with you so he can be closer to his money and the leadership style he prefers. It is possible he could go far there, but I'm not so sure he could get away with stiffing contractors and vending business or banks, or eminent domain issues, or make millions while claiming bankruptcies, but who knows?

I see that sailed right over your head.

Forum List

Back