Concealed Carrier holds driver at gunpoint after he hits 7 year old

I love stories like that. It would be such a shame if Hil-Liar gets to pick judges that would stop people like this CCW holder from doing things like this.

Gun control has nothing to do with guns it's all about control… Fact

Gun control has nothing to do with guns it's all about control… Fact

That's just stupid NRA platitudes .

Meanwhile. Other gun owners, not so helpful! Suspect captured in 'ambush-style' killings of two Iowa cops

Yeah....he is what you call a criminal.....he broke the law and now will go to jail......

sadly...a moron like you thinks that this guy is the same as John Q. citizen who carries a gun to protect himself from guys like this....your brain can't make the computations necessary to understand the difference between the two.....moron.

Regrettably, not all armed citizens are so moral in their use of guns.

I am fine with pulling out a gun, but only if the other guy is wielding a weapon himself.

Otherwise the reaction seems extreme. Something a wannabe would do for attention.

Regrettably, not all armed citizens are so moral in their use of guns.

Rates of crime by concealed carry permit holders are lower than those for non carrying citizens and sworn police officers...please do your research because pulling things out of your ass is going to be painful....

I love stories like that. It would be such a shame if Hil-Liar gets to pick judges that would stop people like this CCW holder from doing things like this.

Did you see the American Thinker column on why she is so hot to get rid of the Lawful Commerce in Arms Act? It is detailed in clinton's Presidential papers.......

10:1 it involves the trial lawyers association.

Forum List

Back