Concealed Carrier holds driver at gunpoint after he hits 7 year old

They already had the guy's vehicle stopped, and then quick draw mcgraw jumps in with his gun?

ooh, what a hero.

He was putting on a tough guy show, which makes me think he is actually pretty pathetic.

I give credit where credits due, but I really do not like patting showmen on the back

Good thing the both didn't have guns . The driver would've probably had the right to shoot the other guy .

They already had the guy's vehicle stopped, and then quick draw mcgraw jumps in with his gun?

ooh, what a hero.

He was putting on a tough guy show, which makes me think he is actually pretty pathetic.

I give credit where credits due, but I really do not like patting showmen on the back

Good thing the both didn't have guns . The driver would've probably had the right to shoot the other guy .

Funny how those scenarios never seem to happen no matter how often you guys say they will.......didnt happen in Dallas, or at the Giffords shooting both far higher stress situations.....and your scenario didn't happen then......

Funny how those scenarios never seem to happen no matter how often you guys say they will.......didnt happen in Dallas, or at the Giffords shooting both far higher stress situations.....and your scenario didn't happen then......

What scenarios?

That's good. I wasn't aware of that. Being from New Jersey my experience has been the CCW is virtually impossible to get.

I did have a CCW in New York City (job related) where there is a major bureaucratic hassle. But there is a rigid training requirement which I believe is very constructive, not only in terms of how to shoot but when to shoot and a lot more.

That's good. To be honest, I don't care for states that issue licenses to those without training or a test. Here, you have to do a 10 hour course and then 2 hours on the gun range with the class.

If you ever get the chance, dig up John Stossle's video of him trying to get a gun license in NYC. You won't believe what they put him through, and after all the time and expense, they still wouldn't give him a license.

Sorry, but the other person doesn't have to be armed with anything before you have the legal right to use deadly force.

I do not care about what is lawful. I only care for what is moral and nessecary.

If three or four thugs see you walking the street at night, scream "GET HIM" and start running at you, should you be prohibited from using your firearm to stop a brutal attack that could possibly mean your death?

I believe you should assess the situation and only fire as a last resort. You cannot justify massacring four people based on "could of been."

This is the problem we have today with the government goons. They piss their pants and go wild eyed bill the moment they feel the tiniest bit threatened.

I do not care about what is lawful. I only care for what is moral and nessecary.

That's the problem most liberals have with guns, you don't care what is lawful.

When you use a firearm legally, it must be necessary. That's the law.

I believe you should assess the situation and only fire as a last resort. You cannot justify massacring four people based on "could of been."

This is the problem we have today with the government goons. They piss their pants and go wild eyed bill the moment they feel the tiniest bit threatened.

Who are government goons?

And sorry, yes, you can use deadly force on people you anticipated were about to bring you harm. If they had no bad intentions, the sight of you drawing a weapon and pointing it at them would be enough to stop them from running at you.

Nope.

Why should I care about the law?

Paid thugs of the government.

And sorry, yes, you can use deadly force on people you anticipated were about to bring you harm.

Of course you can pull a trigger. At least if your fingers work that is.

Nope.

Why should I care about the law?

And sorry, yes, you can use deadly force on people you anticipated were about to bring you harm.

Any examples? I know of no paid thugs of the government.

Who would carry or pull out a gun if their fingers didn't work?

I am fine with pulling out a gun, but only if the other guy is wielding a weapon himself.

Otherwise the reaction seems extreme. Something a wannabe would do for attention.

Sorry, but the other person doesn't have to be armed with anything before you have the legal right to use deadly force. If three or four thugs see you walking the street at night, scream "GET HIM" and start running at you, should you be prohibited from using your firearm to stop a brutal attack that could possibly mean your death?

Unless it's because the drug deal went bad.

How much more control do you suggest we give leviathan over us?
If you give it some thought I think you might agree that a lot of the excessive and unnecessary bureaucratic red tape presently involved in obtaining a CCW could be replaced by a sensible (and necessary) training requirement, and that anyone who really wants a CCW won't mind the nominal cost and inconvenience -- mainly because it is a constructive effort.
I give it lots of thought as to why people feel they have the right to make any of my rights their business....government is never the answer to any of my rights....

How much more control do you suggest we give leviathan over us?
If you give it some thought I think you might agree that a lot of the excessive and unnecessary bureaucratic red tape presently involved in obtaining a CCW could be replaced by a sensible (and necessary) training requirement, and that anyone who really wants a CCW won't mind the nominal cost and inconvenience -- mainly because it is a constructive effort.
Cost!? Kiss my ass!!! Paying for your rights now? Fuck that shit!

I give it lots of thought as to why people feel they have the right to make any of my rights their business....government is never the answer to any of my rights....
The simple answer to what your declaration implies is, social necessity. In highly populated environments it makes sense to be sure armed citizens have some idea of the hows, whys, rights and potential wrongs of carrying lethal weapons.

The simple answer to what your declaration implies is, social necessity. In highly populated environments it makes sense to be sure armed citizens have some idea of the hows, whys, rights and potential wrongs of carrying lethal weapons.
Its not a social necessity...

Forum List

Back