Concealed Carry Permits Should be Treated Like Driver's Licenses

I am of the belief that a CCW should be treated like a vehicle driver's license. If you are visiting a state, your CCW issued in your state should be legal and valid, just like your driver's license. If you move to a new state, you should have a set amount of time in which to get a new CCW issued by your new state.

CCW permits, in my opinion, should not be treated like a marriage licenses.

Opinions?

For once we agree to something and I have told my congresscritters to get moving on a bill requiring it, these dumb ass reciprocity agreements are BS.

I probably have as many or more guns than you dumbass. I don't hate gun owners. Just the dumbasses who don't have enough sense to know there has to be reasonable restrictions for their use. You still haven't answered the question.....

Yes, liberals are all gun owners. You were all in the military. And you're all Republicans, or at least you used to be. It's amazing. I'm convinced now that W won his first term unanimously, apparently no one in the country voted against him

Never said all liberals were gun owners, but I am and have been since I was a kid.

I didn't you said all liberals do. But you said you do. Every discussion every liberal says I don't hate guns, I am a gun owner. Most of you are lying. I'm not saying it's you specifically, but I'm not saying I believe you either. Just apparently you all vote for lefties then go out and buy guns and vote for people who want to prevent you from doing that.

All I can say is sure you do...

That's just stupid. Gun nuts are like a little kid whose mother tells them they can't have a cookie before supper, and they start crying because they think they will never have another cookie. Responsible gun owners know that owning a gun requires reasonable precautions for safety's sake. That's what the NRA used to teach.

Exactly, you love guns, you're a gun owner, so when you're against them somehow we're supposed to take you more seriously. It doesn't work with me, it doesn't work with any other 2nd amendment advocate I see on the board. Give it up, it's lame. Just admit to you Constitutional rights are not equal and move on, don't claim to be one of us, which is why you know and are against us

I like my car too, but I don't think unrestricted use of it is a good idea.

Indeed. The ONLY time that weapon should leave the holster is when you intend to defend yourself. Anything other than that - you are committing a crime.

Never saw a holster for a rifle. You got a picture of that?

Funny, but hardly a realistic answer to the question.

I see a dozen questions... I answered the one that is answerable.

It's OK, he's a gun owner, he's one of us. So he can be against them, no problem

You think everything is all or nothing don't you?

I am of the belief that a CCW should be treated like a vehicle driver's license. If you are visiting a state, your CCW issued in your state should be legal and valid, just like your driver's license. If you move to a new state, you should have a set amount of time in which to get a new CCW issued by your new state.

CCW permits, in my opinion, should not be treated like a marriage licenses.

Opinions?

For once we agree to something and I have told my congresscritters to get moving on a bill requiring it, these dumb ass reciprocity agreements are BS.

I agree and disagree with it.

The COTUS should provide for unlicensed carry and ownership of every and all small arm.

The SCOTUS interpreted it semi-correctly that the 2A means we can keep guns, but there can be unspecified regulations.

If we leave those regs up to the states I'll deal with that as long as I live in a place like TX. I agree that states should be able to have their own laws and under the current legal interpretation that our "right" can be "regulated".

I believe a 28th amendment that provides protection from any and all encumbrance from any level of government agency or legislature regarding the carry and ownership of any small arm should be enacted in order to prevent an activist court from undermining our rights.

The Supreme Court has determined that restrictions on firearms are constitutional.
Really? Which ones? Cite, please.
Look it up yourself.
In other words, you know you're just making things up.
Surely you are smart enough to know that fully automatic rifles are just as illegal as RPG's
Wait.... you think machineguns are illegal?
Bwwwahahahhhahah!
Way to prove to the world that you have no idea what you;re talking about.

I don't think. I know that unregulated ownership or use of a machine gun is illegal. There are many specific rules for owning one of them. Are you saying that isn't regulation? It can be done, but you have to jump through the hoops.

Yes, liberals are all gun owners. You were all in the military. And you're all Republicans, or at least you used to be. It's amazing. I'm convinced now that W won his first term unanimously, apparently no one in the country voted against him

Never said all liberals were gun owners, but I am and have been since I was a kid.

I didn't you said all liberals do. But you said you do. Every discussion every liberal says I don't hate guns, I am a gun owner. Most of you are lying. I'm not saying it's you specifically, but I'm not saying I believe you either. Just apparently you all vote for lefties then go out and buy guns and vote for people who want to prevent you from doing that.

All I can say is sure you do...

That's just stupid. Gun nuts are like a little kid whose mother tells them they can't have a cookie before supper, and they start crying because they think they will never have another cookie. Responsible gun owners know that owning a gun requires reasonable precautions for safety's sake. That's what the NRA used to teach.

Exactly, you love guns, you're a gun owner, so when you're against them somehow we're supposed to take you more seriously. It doesn't work with me, it doesn't work with any other 2nd amendment advocate I see on the board. Give it up, it's lame. Just admit to you Constitutional rights are not equal and move on, don't claim to be one of us, which is why you know and are against us

I like my car too, but I don't think unrestricted use of it is a good idea.

And that means what exactly?

Never saw a holster for a rifle. You got a picture of that?

Funny, but hardly a realistic answer to the question.

I see a dozen questions... I answered the one that is answerable.

It's OK, he's a gun owner, he's one of us. So he can be against them, no problem

You think everything is all or nothing don't you?

Strawman. If guns are restricted like other Constitutional rights in this country then I'm mostly fine with that. Are you? You ready to require licenses and fees for free speech and to protect you from illegal searches and ceasures?

And gain, that means what exactly? What government restriction of the right only people who follow gun laws, honest citizens, makes you feel safer exactly?

Are you a teaper....

Teapercrits are hilarious.
Have you noticed that the more the liberals lose their arguments, the longer the names become that they call their opponents? :biggrin:
:lol: I was just trying to introduce a new word. Teaper + Hypocrite = Teapercrit.
Oh that's brilliant! It's like you.. You're dumb and an ass... Thus you're a dumbass!

Compound words ARE fun.

Last edited:
Are you a teaper....

Teapercrits are hilarious.
Have you noticed that the more the liberals lose their arguments, the longer the names become that they call their opponents? :biggrin:
:lol: I was just trying to introduce a new word. Teaper + Hypocrite = Teapercrit.
Oh that's brilliant! It's like you.. You're dumb and an ass... Thus you're a dumbass!
what? Is there a teaper translator out there?

I don't think. I know that unregulated ownership or use of a machine gun is illegal.

Proving once again that you're an idiot.

From your use of "unregulated", given that if automatic weapons were unregulated they'd be perfectly legal to own... And being regulated there's nothing illegal about ownership of an automatic weapon. It merely takes a class 3 FFL.

The Supreme Court has determined that restrictions on firearms are constitutional.
Really? Which ones? Cite, please.
Look it up yourself.
In other words, you know you're just making things up.
Surely you are smart enough to know that fully automatic rifles are just as illegal as RPG's
Wait.... you think machineguns are illegal?
Bwwwahahahhhahah!
Way to prove to the world that you have no idea what you;re talking about.
I don't think. I know that unregulated ownership or use of a machine gun is illegal.
Surely you know that your original statement here was that "fully automatic rifles are just as illegal as RPG's"
Surely you know that your statement, above, is you moving the goalposts.
Surely you know that no one here is surprised by this.

Now, cite for us again those restrictions on firearms that are constitutional and the SCotUS decisions that held them to be.

I don't think. I know that unregulated ownership or use of a machine gun is illegal. There are many specific rules for owning one of them. Are you saying that isn't regulation? It can be done, but you have to jump through the hoops.

Those "hoops" are infringements.

Forum List

Back