Concept of White Privilege is Racist

you've never posted any "studies" that were legitimate.

Of course I did.

Are you actually denying the well known fact that there is wide spread discrimination in Ivy League admissions in FAVOR of blacks at the cost of whites?

Because it's false

Have you ever been on an Ivy League campus?

No, I have not.

But the studies clearly show a 300 point discrimination in favor of students that have black skin.

Actually they show that thee are more whites than everyone else in those ivy league schools.

BUt significantly underrepresented according to this link.

Ivy League - Wikipedia

Blacks are significantly underrepresented also but you clam that blacks are being admitted at the expense of whites. So then we use your standard with blacks on whites meaning the majority of all students on ivy league campuses are white. And the majority of students on ivy league campuses are white. But 8 schools do not make an argument about national anti white discrimination. We both know it and apparently you are an uneducated dunce cap.

wp.jpg

I'm glad you posted this, because I have a couple questions for proponents of this sort of thought on which I've never been able to get a straight answer.

So, when black people are turned down automatically for a job position, I can see the benefit, in that there's less competition for any job spot. A white individual doesn't automatically benefit from this, but as often as the more qualified candidate was the nonwhite that was passed over, the white candidate benefited. Granted. Insofar as people will only hire whites, whites benefit.

That said, how did Bob's grandparents benefit from the bank being shady to black people? Now that banks are less racist, have they stopped loaning money to otherwise qualified whites? If Bob's grandparents paid their mortgage successfully, then did they benefit from black people being shit on, or did they just benefit from the bank making an accurate assessment of their ability to repay their loan?

How did Bob benefit from that black girl getting arrested? If black mustache had let that girl off with a warning, would that somehow have obligated blonde mustache to throw cuffs on Bob? If there's a law on the books somewhere that says that for every white person let off with a warning a black person must go down in their place, I haven't seen it.

I keep hearing and reading this argument that all white people benefit from the oppression of people of color, but in most of these cases, I'm not seeing it. When I've been arrested in the past, not ONE of my white friends, acquaintances or family members have ever received a boon of any sort from it, near as I can tell. Perhaps you can explain to me where I'm mistaken?

You gotten all kinds of straight answers. You just don't want to accept them.

You apparently believe in what is called the Teflon theory of American history.

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crow’s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Teflon Theory of History

I'm glad you posted this, because I have a couple questions for proponents of this sort of thought on which I've never been able to get a straight answer.

So, when black people are turned down automatically for a job position, I can see the benefit, in that there's less competition for any job spot. A white individual doesn't automatically benefit from this, but as often as the more qualified candidate was the nonwhite that was passed over, the white candidate benefited. Granted. Insofar as people will only hire whites, whites benefit.

That said, how did Bob's grandparents benefit from the bank being shady to black people? Now that banks are less racist, have they stopped loaning money to otherwise qualified whites? If Bob's grandparents paid their mortgage successfully, then did they benefit from black people being shit on, or did they just benefit from the bank making an accurate assessment of their ability to repay their loan?

How did Bob benefit from that black girl getting arrested? If black mustache had let that girl off with a warning, would that somehow have obligated blonde mustache to throw cuffs on Bob? If there's a law on the books somewhere that says that for every white person let off with a warning a black person must go down in their place, I haven't seen it.

I keep hearing and reading this argument that all white people benefit from the oppression of people of color, but in most of these cases, I'm not seeing it. When I've been arrested in the past, not ONE of my white friends, acquaintances or family members have ever received a boon of any sort from it, near as I can tell. Perhaps you can explain to me where I'm mistaken?

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crow’s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Teflon Theory of History

That's actually not what I believe at all, and it's certainly not what I said or what I asked. And no, I haven't gotten plenty of straight answers. I keep getting answers like what you just posted, by which I mean not answers at all. Just deflections of my questions that accuse me of believing shit I don't believe rather than addressing what I've actually said.

Care to try again, or should I just add you to the list of ideologues who don't have the verbal intelligence to explain their own beliefs?

Of course I did.

Are you actually denying the well known fact that there is wide spread discrimination in Ivy League admissions in FAVOR of blacks at the cost of whites?

There is no such discrimination. And still that doesn't male a case for your claim of national anti white discrimination.

Yes there is, and yes it does.

If you could produce the evidence you would have done so. So there is no such discrimination and yur constant crying amd whining doesn't make it so.

Then why is princeton resisting revealing their admission records?a

Princeton is scrambling to block its admissions records from being released

Princeton is not a national policy of anti white discrimination in, housing, education, law enforcement, criminal justice, income and wealth, hoe ownership, jobs, promotions and health care.

Nope, they are just a good example of how such policy results in massive and wide spread discrimination.

Harvard is fighting to hide it's discrimination too.

Document Fight Slows Inquiry of Affirmative Action at Harvard

This case is going to blow your lies completely out of the water.

Because it's false

No, I have not.

But the studies clearly show a 300 point discrimination in favor of students that have black skin.

Actually they show that thee are more whites than everyone else in those ivy league schools.

Yup. He's clearly never been on an Ivy League campus. When we looked at Harvard it was not particularly diverse. And even a school like NYU in the heart of NYC has mostly white and Asian kids. (With some, but not enough, diversity)

These numbers from 2011 show otherwise.

Ivy League - Wikipedia

The majority of students in all these ivy league schools were white.

There are nearly 5,000 universities and colleges in this nation. 8 of them are in the ivy league. 8 colleges show no national policy of anything.

THey show the results of all the policies that were put in place to help blacks advance.

ie massive and wide spread discrimination against whites.

SO post a later study refuting the study I posted, or admit that the numbers and the discrimination are real.

No. YOU produce evidence of a national policy of racial discrimination against whites in all the areas I detailed.

We've been talking about when I already did that, and your defense was to play stupid.

.You never did show that. You can't show that. It does not exist.

Totally did, and you know it.

Does it not bother you that you have to lie?

It doesn't bother me because I'm not the one lying.

YOu are, and you know it.

Of course I did.

Because it's false

No, I have not.

Ivy League - Wikipedia

Blacks are significantly underrepresented also but you clam that blacks are being admitted at the expense of whites. So then we use your standard with blacks on whites meaning the majority of all students on ivy league campuses are white. And the majority of students on ivy league campuses are white. But 8 schools do not make an argument about national anti white discrimination. We both know it and apparently you are an uneducated dunce cap.

Blacks are significantly underrated despite the massive and wide spread discrimination practiced in their favor.

The academic achievement of high school blacks is that bad, for whatever reason(s).

Sure you did. So why didn't you get a lawyer and file suit
Because I'm not a whiny little bitch that has been told my whole life that my problems are caused by someone else and not myself...

There is no such discrimination. And still that doesn't male a case for your claim of national anti white discrimination.

If you could produce the evidence you would have done so. So there is no such discrimination and yur constant crying amd whining doesn't make it so.

Princeton is not a national policy of anti white discrimination in, housing, education, law enforcement, criminal justice, income and wealth, hoe ownership, jobs, promotions and health care.

Nope, they are just a good example of how such policy results in massive and wide spread discrimination.

You're more likely to be discriminated against at Harvard if you aren't a legacy or if daddy didn't donate 2 million dollars like jarrod's.

I am once again going to opine that you have never walked around an Ivy League campus.

You're more likely to be discriminated against at Harvard if you aren't a legacy or if daddy didn't donate 2 million dollars like jarrod's.

I am once again going to opine that you have never walked around an Ivy League campus.

Or if you're Asian and only outscore your non-Asian peers by 150 points on the SAT.

Or if you're Asian and only outscore your non-Asian peers by 150 points on the SAT.

No one outscired me by 150 points on the LSAT. And yes. Asians are overrepreaentes based on LSAT scores.

No one outscired me by 150 points on the LSAT. And yes. Asians are overrepreaentes based on LSAT scores.

Overrepresented based on test scoring, no. Overrepresented based on arbitrarily basing "correct" representation on the percentage they make up of society at large, sure. Not based on test scoring, though.

Overrepresented based on test scoring, no. Overrepresented based on arbitrarily basing "correct" representation on the percentage they make up of society at large, sure. Not based on test scoring, though.

Care to explain?

For example:

Teflon Theory of History

That's actually not what I believe at all, and it's certainly not what I said or what I asked. And no, I haven't gotten plenty of straight answers. I keep getting answers like what you just posted, by which I mean not answers at all. Just deflections of my questions that accuse me of believing shit I don't believe rather than addressing what I've actually said.

Care to try again, or should I just add you to the list of ideologues who don't have the verbal intelligence to explain their own beliefs?

No I don't care to try again. If you cannot see how the 200 plus years of laws and policies denying non whites of opportunities have helped all whites, then you don't want to understand.

Because it's false

No, I have not.

Ivy League - Wikipedia

Blacks are significantly underrated despite the massive and wide spread discrimination practiced in their favor.

The academic achievement of high school blacks is that bad, for whatever reason(s).

Again what you say is not true.

Asians are only required to out score whites by 150 points.

No they aren't examples of anything unless you want to make shit up. And this case isn't going t o blow anything out of anywhere.

Sure you did. So why didn't you get a lawyer and file suit
Because I'm not a whiny little bitch that has been told my whole life that my problems are caused by someone else and not myself...

You were the ne complaining about being told that no whites were allowed in that store. So apparently that never happened.

No, I have not.

Yup. He's clearly never been on an Ivy League campus. When we looked at Harvard it was not particularly diverse. And even a school like NYU in the heart of NYC has mostly white and Asian kids. (With some, but not enough, diversity)

These numbers from 2011 show otherwise.

Ivy League - Wikipedia

The majority of students in all these ivy league schools were white.

There are nearly 5,000 universities and colleges in this nation. 8 of them are in the ivy league. 8 colleges show no national policy of anything.

THey show the results of all the policies that were put in place to help blacks advance.

ie massive and wide spread discrimination against whites.

You seem to have a problem with the truth. These policies were not put in place just for blacks. And there is no massive and widespread discrimination against whites.

No. YOU produce evidence of a national policy of racial discrimination against whites in all the areas I detailed.

We've been talking about when I already did that, and your defense was to play stupid.

.You never did show that. You can't show that. It does not exist.

Totally did, and you know it.

Does it not bother you that you have to lie?

It doesn't bother me because I'm not the one lying.

YOu are, and you know it.

If I was wrong you could produce all the ways whites are being discriminated in the areas I requested. All you are doing is avoiding the fact that you can't by trying to reverse things. That's not going to work. You can't produce the evidence. Don't be like Roy Moore. Just shut up and concede.

Forum List

Back