Concept of White Privilege is Racist

IM2, why are you being spiteful? If you won, you won, despite with Miz says.

However, isolated examples of prejudice against whites do occur as we all know.

When Detmer was fired at BYU instead of Sitake, the reason was that the Polynesian players would have xfrd elsewhere.

Such things do happen, but far more rarely to whites than those of color.

IM2, why are you being spiteful? If you won, you won, despite with Miz says.

However, isolated examples of prejudice against whites do occur as we all know.

When Detmer was fired at BYU instead of Sitake, the reason was that the Polynesian players would have xfrd elsewhere.

Such things do happen, but far more rarely to whites than those of color.

Because I'm tired of reading racist shit all the time in here. You can't see the spitefulness in this being done here?

Polynesian players were going to BYU when Lavell Edwards was coaching and when Mendenhall was coaching. Both of these men were white. BYU is a Mormon school that for years practiced racial discrimination and the only reason they don't now is a court decision forced the Mormon religion to stop discriminating by race. Whites have NEVER face absolute group discrimination in every aspect of what it talkes to be successful in a capitalist economic system.

I agree with your conclusion, but that does not invalidate that counter anti-white discrimination does occur on occasion, albeit far far less.

It's that last point the white racists hate: that it happens it all, because the white racists wants to keep their white privilege forever period.

I agree with your conclusion, but that does not invalidate that counter anti-white discrimination does occur on occasion, albeit far far less.

It's that last point the white racists hate: that it happens it all, because the white racists wants to keep their white privilege forever period.

I deleted my post Sharkey and I did so because I want you to consider this.

In the cases where whites are claiming they are being discriminated against, usually its being done by a white person who is in charge. If I was applying for a job, looking for a promotion, or looking to be admitted into a majority black university and was denied fir a white person, I could not holler and whine about being racially discriminated against when the person making the decision was black. Yet this is what you are describing when you are talking about individual cases of racial discrimination against whites.

What you said was fair enough but I do think you missed this.

So a white did a reverse color engineering against a white: so what?

It is still anti-white discrimination.

The problem is that you want the whole enchilada instead of 95% of it.

Not true. If it was, I would have gotten every job I applied for, since I am white.

It doesn't exactly work that way Molly. You have a simpletons understanding of this and it's a willful misunderstanding that you use in order to try denying the truth. Whites gave gotten things only because of their skin color since at east 7-4-1776 and that's the truth.
Calling someone a simpleton is pretty degrading. How about having a civil discussion without insults? You DO NOT know all whites to be able to assume your beliefs. You seem to believe that blacks can prosper on their own merit but not whites. Shame on you.

I am going to be honest. You don't have to like it. History support every word I say. You not so much. Furthermore it is an insult to me to have to read how race isn't a factor in anything when I have personally experienced where it has been. So if you don't want o have a civil conversation drop the line of race doesn't have anything to do with it. I don't have to know all whites to say what I do. This is why I say you come from a simpletons perspective. I do know what laws and policies have allowed for whites, every white and if they did not take advantage of those laws, the laws were still there for t hem. This you seem unable to understand.
You evidentally don't read well. I never said race was never a factor. You on the other hand, have mentioned whites as a whole getting everything based only on race. Yes, there are racists (of every color), yes, whites have benefitted, but not all. I don't paint with a broad brush. I try to treat people as individuals, not lump them together as a race.

I read very well and I know exactly what I have said. You said this:

It is more that rich and powerful people are afforded things, not because of their race, but because of their power and wealth.

All of your comments don't have any merit when you look at laws and polices that were made which benefitted whites by giving them opportunities that people who were not white could get.
Yes I did. It is still true. SOME people may have benefitted and gotten things because of their race, not all, as you have indicated. You also don't seem to think that any white people have actually worked for what they have. You assume too much and your assumptions are wrong.

It doesn't exactly work that way Molly. You have a simpletons understanding of this and it's a willful misunderstanding that you use in order to try denying the truth. Whites gave gotten things only because of their skin color since at east 7-4-1776 and that's the truth.
Calling someone a simpleton is pretty degrading. How about having a civil discussion without insults? You DO NOT know all whites to be able to assume your beliefs. You seem to believe that blacks can prosper on their own merit but not whites. Shame on you.

I am going to be honest. You don't have to like it. History support every word I say. You not so much. Furthermore it is an insult to me to have to read how race isn't a factor in anything when I have personally experienced where it has been. So if you don't want o have a civil conversation drop the line of race doesn't have anything to do with it. I don't have to know all whites to say what I do. This is why I say you come from a simpletons perspective. I do know what laws and policies have allowed for whites, every white and if they did not take advantage of those laws, the laws were still there for t hem. This you seem unable to understand.
You evidentally don't read well. I never said race was never a factor. You on the other hand, have mentioned whites as a whole getting everything based only on race. Yes, there are racists (of every color), yes, whites have benefitted, but not all. I don't paint with a broad brush. I try to treat people as individuals, not lump them together as a race.

It is more that rich and powerful people are afforded things, not because of their race, but because of their power and wealth.

All of your comments don't have any merit when you look at laws and polices that were made which benefitted whites by giving them opportunities that people who were not white could get.
Yes I did. It is still true. SOME people may have benefitted and gotten things because of their race, not all, as you have indicated. You also don't seem to think that any white people have actually worked for what they have. You assume too much and your assumptions are wrong.

The laws and policies made were not made for some whites but for all of them. Understand?

The laws and policies made were not made for some whites but for all of them. Understand?
Are you saying the laws and policies today are not made for anyone but whites? You are intent on twisting or ignoring my posts completely. You also won't acknowledge that any white people actually work for what they have.

I want the same rules to apply to whites as applies to us. We cannot file a racial discrimination suit against a black boss if they hire a white person instead of a black one.

There is no anti white discrimination. Period.

I want the same rules to apply to whites as applies to us. We cannot file a racial discrimination suit against a black boss if they hire a white person instead of a black one.

I have actually heard black business owners say they would never hire a white person. Yes, there IS white discrimination. I, personally, would not want to work where I wasn't wanted.

I have actually heard black business owners say they would never hire a white person. Yes, there IS white discrimination. I, personally, would not want to work where I wasn't wanted.
I was asked to leave a liquor store in south central LA...they said no White people allowed...Blew my mind...True story...

Are you saying the laws and policies today are not made for anyone but whites? You are intent on twisting or ignoring my posts completely. You also won't acknowledge that any white people actually work for what they have.

I haven't ignored anything you have said. YOU simply keep denying historical fact. Molly what kind of education do you have? I am saying that over the course of this nations history including right now, that laws and policies have been made denying others opportunities while giving whites those opportunities. This is why whites are where they are now. That's just simply the truth. I am also saying that whites are still denying others things while giving opportunities to whites. That is true also. So if you are given a opportunity someone else doesn't get talking about how hard you have worked is irrelevant because in order for you to worked hard you have to get the chance to work first.

Sure you have. There is no white discrimination, This is not about not wanting to work where you are not wanted.

I was asked to leave a liquor store in south central LA...they said no White people allowed...Blew my mind...True story...

Sure you did. So why didn't you get a lawyer and file suit?

I haven't ignored anything you have said. YOU simply keep denying historical fact. Molly what kind of education do you have? I am saying that over the course of this nations history including right now, that laws and policies have been made denying others opportunities while giving whites those opportunities. This is why whites are where they are now. That's just simply the truth. I am also saying that whites are still denying others things while giving opportunities to whites. That is true also. So if you are given a opportunity someone else doesn't get talking about how hard you have worked is irrelevant because in order for you to worked hard you have to get the chance to work first.
I have NOT denied any historical facts. I am talking about today, not history. Since I was not part of the history that thought whites were superior beings, I cannot relate to that mindthought. I do not know of any laws NOW that deny others opportunities. I have lost jobs to blacks, guess what? They were more qualified than I was. By the way, I am an educated woman. Educated people can disagree with others, this does not make them stupid.

Sure you have. There is no white discrimination, This is not about not wanting to work where you are not wanted.
You are saying that if someone says they would not hire someone because of their race, it is not discrimination?

Because it is California.

People in California are either too dumb to comprehend anti-white racism, don’t care about it, or they actively promote it.

People in California are either too dumb to comprehend anti-white racism, don’t care about it, or they actively promote it.

There is no such thing as anti white racism. There is a made up term promoted by white supremacists, but that's about it.

There is no such thing as anti white racism. There is a made up term promoted by white supremacists, but that's about it.
There is no such thing as a white supremacist.

That is just a term made up by anti-white racists.

There is no such thing as a white supremacist.

That is just a term made up by anti-white racists.

There is such a thing as white supremacists because that's what they call themselves.

Forum List

Back