Concept of White Privilege is Racist

Well, us white people haven't been alive for the past 241 years. You seem to dismiss the idea that perhaps white people work for what they have instead of having it handed to them because of their race.

1776 - 2017 is 241 years. You are alive now which is part of the 241 years. White racism continues now and is part of those 241 years. I have dismissed nothing. You dismiss the reality that whites still today are afforded things because of their race.
It is more that rich and powerful people are afforded things, not because of their race, but because of their power and wealth

Sure Molly. race has nothing to do with anything.

The study revealed the effects of policy and laws and culture as I repeatedly explained to you, to your completely closed mind.

Your setting of the bar to be an overt policy of discrimination is laughable and was dismissed as the weak dodge it was.

I understand that you CANNOT admit to any of this, as you are in a field where doing so would ruin your career, not to mention how your friends would turn on you.

Not it did not. Furthermore it was a study that was done akmost years ago. There is overt policy of discrimination against whites. In that study even the majority of all admitted in 1989 were white. You cannot be the majority of anything and claim racial discrimination. You don't seem to get that.

YOu can certainly be the majority despite discrimination.

That you cannot understand that simple fact is astounding.

Well given the fact I am black and know that if there are 10 employees on a job and 9 are black, that a black person cannot claim racial discrimination. If 7 out of 10 students in a college are black, blacks cannot claim racial discrimination. So if whites can claim racial discrimination when an overwhelming number of whites are employed on a job or admitted into college then you have shown an example of white privilege.

Sure they can, if they can show that the one non black person was given the job, not because of his qualifications, but because of his non black skin.

Actually they can't. Because blacks can't just get jobs only because they are black. You apparently have no clue about title VII or any real law pertaining to equal opportunity. You just run your mouth off because you get to and you do so by repeating the same stupid shit trying to get under a black persons skin knowing your coward ass will never produce any evidence and that you will just keep repeating the same dumb ass line every day. Now I've heard enough of your opinion boy, Produce evidence of a mother fucking national policy of racial discrimination against whites in housing, jobs, education , income, health care and criminal justice. I want solid policy not any more of your dumb ass crybaby punk opinions boy.

Because for all of this nations time whites have gotten things only because of t he color of their skin. The sooner you quit lying to yourself about this, the better off you will be.
Not true. If it was, I would have gotten every job I applied for, since I am white.

Not it did not. Furthermore it was a study that was done akmost years ago. There is overt policy of discrimination against whites. In that study even the majority of all admitted in 1989 were white. You cannot be the majority of anything and claim racial discrimination. You don't seem to get that.

Well given the fact I am black and know that if there are 10 employees on a job and 9 are black, that a black person cannot claim racial discrimination. If 7 out of 10 students in a college are black, blacks cannot claim racial discrimination. So if whites can claim racial discrimination when an overwhelming number of whites are employed on a job or admitted into college then you have shown an example of white privilege.

Sure they can, if they can show that the one non black person was given the job, not because of his qualifications, but because of his non black skin.

Actually they can't. Because blacks can't just get jobs only because they are black. You apparently have no clue about title VII or any real law pertaining to equal opportunity. You just run your mouth off because you get to and you do so by repeating the same stupid shit trying to get under a black persons skin knowing your coward ass will never produce any evidence and that you will just keep repeating the same dumb ass line every day. Now I've heard enough of your opinion boy, Produce evidence of a mother fucking national policy of racial discrimination against whites in housing, jobs, education , income, health care and criminal justice. I want solid policy not any more of your dumb ass crybaby punk opinions boy.

Because for all of this nations time whites have gotten things only because of t he color of their skin. The sooner you quit lying to yourself about this, the better off you will be.
Not true. If it was, I would have gotten every job I applied for, since I am white.

It doesn't exactly work that way Molly. You have a simpletons understanding of this and it's a willful misunderstanding that you use in order to try denying the truth. Whites gave gotten things only because of their skin color since at east 7-4-1776 and that's the truth.

It doesn't exactly work that way Molly. You have a simpletons understanding of this and it's a willful misunderstanding that you use in order to try denying the truth. Whites gave gotten things only because of their skin color since at east 7-4-1776 and that's the truth.
`
`

I've always thought that the best way to win people over, is to insult and demean them.

Well, us white people haven't been alive for the past 241 years. You seem to dismiss the idea that perhaps white people work for what they have instead of having it handed to them because of their race.

1776 - 2017 is 241 years. You are alive now which is part of the 241 years. White racism continues now and is part of those 241 years. I have dismissed nothing. You dismiss the reality that whites still today are afforded things because of their race.
It is more that rich and powerful people are afforded things, not because of their race, but because of their power and wealth

Didn't say that. Your posts seem to indicate that all whites have gotten everything they ever had by being white.

Calling someone a simpleton is pretty degrading. How about having a civil discussion without insults? You DO NOT know all whites to be able to assume your beliefs. You seem to believe that blacks can prosper on their own merit but not whites. Shame on you.

Didn't say that. Your posts seem to indicate that all whites have gotten everything they ever had by being white.
No, the indication is that having a white complexion is a boost up in getting jobs.

No, the indication is that having a white complexion is a boost up in getting jobs.
"Because for all of this nations time whites have gotten things only because of t he color of their skin. The sooner you quit lying to yourself about this, the better off you will be." This post indicates otherwise.

Calling someone a simpleton is pretty degrading. How about having a civil discussion without insults? You DO NOT know all whites to be able to assume your beliefs. You seem to believe that blacks can prosper on their own merit but not whites. Shame on you.

I am going to be honest. You don't have to like it. History support every word I say. You not so much. Furthermore it is an insult to me to have to read how race isn't a factor in anything when I have personally experienced where it has been. So if you don't want o have a civil conversation drop the line of race doesn't have anything to do with it. I don't have to know all whites to say what I do. This is why I say you come from a simpletons perspective. I do know what laws and policies have allowed for whites, every white and if they did not take advantage of those laws, the laws were still there for t hem. This you seem unable to understand.

"Because for all of this nations time whites have gotten things only because of t he color of their skin. The sooner you quit lying to yourself about this, the better off you will be." This post indicates otherwise.

Actually it supports everything I said. You have to get the opportunity first. So if blacks are purposefully denied opportunities while whites get them, the results are due to the fact they are white.

History clearly reveals that in the US a white skin gave individuals better access to good paying jobs and education.

To deny that is to reveal either ignorance, mental feebleness, malignant motivation, or any combination or all of them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I am going to be honest. You don't have to like it. History support every word I say. You not so much. Furthermore it is an insult to me to have to read how race isn't a factor in anything when I have personally experienced where it has been. So if you don't want o have a civil conversation drop the line of race doesn't have anything to do with it. I don't have to know all whites to say what I do. This is why I say you come from a simpletons perspective. I do know what laws and policies have allowed for whites, every white and if they did not take advantage of those laws, the laws were still there for t hem. This you seem unable to understand.
You evidentally don't read well. I never said race was never a factor. You on the other hand, have mentioned whites as a whole getting everything based only on race. Yes, there are racists (of every color), yes, whites have benefitted, but not all. I don't paint with a broad brush. I try to treat people as individuals, not lump them together as a race.

A Princeton study about college admissions by race is not any evidence of a national policy of racial discrimination by whites in all the areas I asked you to show. Hell. that study didn't even show discrimination against whites in admission to ivy league schools. You can't prove any such thing and you know it. That's why you linger in here where you can get the similarly stupid to cosign your lies.

It showed hard numbers about the level of discrimination caused by the various policies and programs of discrimination.

Black skin is worth, what was it? 300 sat points I believe.

That is race based discrimination, and the fact that it is cloaked in "diversity" and/or "anti-discrimination" rhetoric does not change that.

YOur lies are not believed by anyone. NOt even yourself.

YOu support racist discrimination and policy.

It showed nothing of the sort. .

Sure it did, and you know it.

Produce the evidence you have been asked to produce. That 1989 study did not produce shit. In fact somce the study was actually done in 1989:

Study: anti-black hiring discrimination is as prevalent today as it was in 1989

Americans are as racist as they were back in the late 1980s — at least in one crucial area: jobs.

A new study, by researchers at Northwestern University, Harvard, and the Institute for Social Research in Norway, looked at every available field experiment on hiring discrimination from 1989 through 2015. The researchers found that anti-black racism in hiring is unchanged since at least 1989, while anti-Latino racism may have decreased modestly.

They looked at two kinds of experiments: résumé and in-person audits. In the first, researchers send out résumés with similar levels of education, experience, and so on, but the names differ so some résumés have a stereotypically black or Latino name and the others have a stereotypically white name. In the second, applicants go in-person to apply for a job; they each share similar qualifications, but some are white while others are black or brown.

In total, the researchers produced 24 studies with 30 estimates of discrimination for black and Latino Americans, collectively representing more than 54,000 applications submitted for more than 25,000 positions.

They concluded that, on average, “white applicants receive 36% more callbacks than equally qualified African Americans” while “[w]hite applicants receive on average 24% more callbacks than Latinos.”

It's time you learned a hard lesson. And the more you argue the worse it's going to get for you.

Sorry, considering your dishonesty with the studies I've posted in the past, you don't have the credibility for me to look at your studies.

Besides, I know that anything I say that is not a mea culpa will just be dismissed by you.

you've never posted any "studies" that were legitimate.

It is interesting that you "missed" the word "more".

And, due to whatever reason, sometimes the pool of qualified candidates just doesn't include any blacks.

Anywhoo, Like I said, I've seen it personally, more qualified whites passed over to give the job to less qualified blacks.

No you haven't. You're just another white racist making shit up. Produce the evidence if that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

Says the black man discounting the experiences of the white man.

Actually I have been taught all about the experiences of the white man. So shut up and produce the evidence of that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

Oh, so NOW, reading and hearing about something is a way to learn about something you don't personally know?

Is this something new, cause the other day you were pretty harsh with someone for supposedly discounting your experiences.

Or, is it, like everything else for libs, different rules based on skin color?

White people can't know about black experiences, but black people can know about whites?

Or do you just say whatever shit feels right in the moment, and are shocked each time someone points our the contradictions?

I know personally that very well qualified backs have been denied jobs for decades for less qualified dumb ass whites. We know about white experiences because we earn about them in school and socially because the majority of people here are white dumb ass! You keep trying to use false equivalences to build strawman after strawman. Produce the evidence of that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

Considering your blatant dishonesty when it comes to proportions, your claims are dismissed.

My experiences stand. You can't understand them because you are not white.

It showed hard numbers about the level of discrimination caused by the various policies and programs of discrimination.

Black skin is worth, what was it? 300 sat points I believe.

That is race based discrimination, and the fact that it is cloaked in "diversity" and/or "anti-discrimination" rhetoric does not change that.

YOur lies are not believed by anyone. NOt even yourself.

YOu support racist discrimination and policy.

Produce the evidence you have been asked to produce. That 1989 study did not produce shit. In fact somce the study was actually done in 1989:

Americans are as racist as they were back in the late 1980s — at least in one crucial area: jobs.

A new study, by researchers at Northwestern University, Harvard, and the Institute for Social Research in Norway, looked at every available field experiment on hiring discrimination from 1989 through 2015. The researchers found that anti-black racism in hiring is unchanged since at least 1989, while anti-Latino racism may have decreased modestly.

They looked at two kinds of experiments: résumé and in-person audits. In the first, researchers send out résumés with similar levels of education, experience, and so on, but the names differ so some résumés have a stereotypically black or Latino name and the others have a stereotypically white name. In the second, applicants go in-person to apply for a job; they each share similar qualifications, but some are white while others are black or brown.

In total, the researchers produced 24 studies with 30 estimates of discrimination for black and Latino Americans, collectively representing more than 54,000 applications submitted for more than 25,000 positions.

They concluded that, on average, “white applicants receive 36% more callbacks than equally qualified African Americans” while “[w]hite applicants receive on average 24% more callbacks than Latinos.”

It's time you learned a hard lesson. And the more you argue the worse it's going to get for you.

Sorry, considering your dishonesty with the studies I've posted in the past, you don't have the credibility for me to look at your studies.

Besides, I know that anything I say that is not a mea culpa will just be dismissed by you.

Of course I did.

Are you actually denying the well known fact that there is wide spread discrimination in Ivy League admissions in FAVOR of blacks at the cost of whites?

Of course I did.

Are you actually denying the well known fact that there is wide spread discrimination in Ivy League admissions in FAVOR of blacks at the cost of whites?

Because it's false

Have you ever been on an Ivy League campus?

You evidentally don't read well. I never said race was never a factor. You on the other hand, have mentioned whites as a whole getting everything based only on race. Yes, there are racists (of every color), yes, whites have benefitted, but not all. I don't paint with a broad brush. I try to treat people as individuals, not lump them together as a race.

I read very well and I know exactly what I have said. You said this:

It is more that rich and powerful people are afforded things, not because of their race, but because of their power and wealth.

All of your comments don't have any merit when you look at laws and polices that were made which benefitted whites by giving them opportunities that people who were not white could get.

Of course I did.

There is no such discrimination. And still that doesn't male a case for your claim of national anti white discrimination.

No you haven't. You're just another white racist making shit up. Produce the evidence if that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

Says the black man discounting the experiences of the white man.

Actually I have been taught all about the experiences of the white man. So shut up and produce the evidence of that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

Oh, so NOW, reading and hearing about something is a way to learn about something you don't personally know?

Is this something new, cause the other day you were pretty harsh with someone for supposedly discounting your experiences.

Or, is it, like everything else for libs, different rules based on skin color?

White people can't know about black experiences, but black people can know about whites?

Or do you just say whatever shit feels right in the moment, and are shocked each time someone points our the contradictions?

I know personally that very well qualified backs have been denied jobs for decades for less qualified dumb ass whites. We know about white experiences because we earn about them in school and socially because the majority of people here are white dumb ass! You keep trying to use false equivalences to build strawman after strawman. Produce the evidence of that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

Considering your blatant dishonesty when it comes to proportions, your claims are dismissed.

My experiences stand. You can't understand them because you are not white.

Well I can understand and you are lying. What you need to get is that your use of proportion is what's dishonest. You keep running from my request because you cannot show us a national policy of racial discrimination against white people. You can't do it. You lose little boy.

Of course I did.

Because it's false

Have you ever been on an Ivy League campus?

I doubt if he ever has. He posted up a 1989 study and makes a claim.

Forum List

Back