Concept of White Privilege is Racist

I'm not crying, I'm busting your racist ass for the liar you are.
You are crying about white people finally starting to realize that they have group interests that don’t involve self-flagellation while posting racist shit by mostly self-hating coons.

You are most definitely crying.
“You are crying about black people finally starting to realize that they don’t have group interests that don’t involve self flagellation while posting racist shit by mostly self-hating crackers.”

That’s was easy.
A “coon” is what black people call suspected self-haters in their community.

I was referring to self-hating white shits like Peggy McIntosh and the dipshits on #Whitenonsense.

The last thing I would call McIntosh is a person who hates herself. You however represent a person full of self hate.

The problem with you racists is that you are always trying to use what we say in comparison to you as whites. There is no similarity in what we experience.
McIntosh has no fucking clue about her heritage and delights in the fact that Europe is being destroyed.

She exemplifies self-hate better than just about anyone.

Only bitches like Jane Elliot are any better as an example of pure self-hate.

No, you exemplify self hate. That is what white racism is all about. Insecure whites who hate being white so much they have to male up a lie of supremacy because of their race.

You are crying about white people finally starting to realize that they have group interests that don’t involve self-flagellation while posting racist shit by mostly self-hating coons.

You are most definitely crying.
“You are crying about black people finally starting to realize that they don’t have group interests that don’t involve self flagellation while posting racist shit by mostly self-hating crackers.”

That’s was easy.

I was referring to self-hating white shits like Peggy McIntosh and the dipshits on #Whitenonsense.

The last thing I would call McIntosh is a person who hates herself. You however represent a person full of self hate.

The problem with you racists is that you are always trying to use what we say in comparison to you as whites. There is no similarity in what we experience.
McIntosh has no fucking clue about her heritage and delights in the fact that Europe is being destroyed.

No, you exemplify self hate. That is what white racism is all about. Insecure whites who hate being white so much they have to male up a lie of supremacy because of their race.
The only thing I hate about being white is the fact that so many mentally deficient cucks have actually taken over the reins of the glorious European legacy and white “conservatives” are generally too stupid to understand that they should doing everything in their power to throw these pieces of shit out.

The white renaissance that is coming will make sure the self hating whites are never formed ever again.

That’s was easy.

The only thing I hate about being white is the fact that so many mentally deficient cucks have actually taken over the reins of the glorious European legacy and white “conservatives” are generally too stupid to understand that they should doing everything in their power to throw these pieces of shit out.

The white renaissance that is coming will make sure the self hating whites are never formed ever again.

That renaissance is never going to come. Mainly because those making this claim are the ones full of self hate.

All of it has been debunked.

None of it has been debunked. White privilege exists you just refuse to accept it because you live in a lie whereby you tell yourself that whites are losing out.

Says the black woman dismissing the experiences of white people.

I am not dismissing the experiences of whites to state that whites have been the beneficiaries of racist policy. The facts show it. That's why you can't produce any evidence of a national policy against whites in any of the areas I asked yoy to.

LOL!!!

You are willing to accept the experiences of whites as long as they tell you what you want to hear?

Wow. FOr a lefty, that's a pretty open mind.

For an actual thinking person with a brain, not so much.

Produce the evidence if that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

Or shut up.

It is interesting that you feel you have the right to define what is acceptable evidence.

Not so much in how self serving it is, or how stupid it is that you think I won't notice, but that you think you will get away with it.

What was you job again?

Says the black person that thinks she knows what white people think.

I'm a man Correll, And I know that whites have benefitted from 241 years of American history t hat includes racism and racial preferences for whites.

So, it's cool for a black man to dismiss the experiences of whites, but not the other way around.

Got it.

I knew that it would be different, because, you know, reasons.

Who has dismissed the experience of whites? The only experience being dismissed is your imagination.

You have, all the time.

YOu did just now, with Wind.

Produce the evidence of a national policy of discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you so that I can better understand he experiences of whites big mouth.

It is interesting that you feel you have the right to define what is acceptable evidence.

Not so much in how self serving it is, or how stupid it is that you think I won't notice, but that you think you will get away with it.

What was you job again?

YOu can certainly be the majority despite discrimination.

That you cannot understand that simple fact is astounding.

Well given the fact I am black and know that if there are 10 employees on a job and 9 are black, that a black person cannot claim racial discrimination. If 7 out of 10 students in a college are black, blacks cannot claim racial discrimination. So if whites can claim racial discrimination when an overwhelming number of whites are employed on a job or admitted into college then you have shown an example of white privilege.

Sure they can, if they can show that the one non black person was given the job, not because of his qualifications, but because of his non black skin.

Actually they can't. Because blacks can't just get jobs only because they are black. ....

Sure they do, I've seen it personally.

Some company or department starts wanting to be more diverse for whatever reason, including fear of being sued, and suddenly actual qualifications take a back seat to skin color.

It is illegal to discriminate because of race. So if you work in a company that in 2017 has never hired a person of color, scared of getting sued then you are working for a company that is probably breaking the law. .Better qualified people of color have been passed over for years for stupid whites to get jobs, admissions and promotions. Stop crying white boy.

It is interesting that you "missed" the word "more".

And, due to whatever reason, sometimes the pool of qualified candidates just doesn't include any blacks.

Anywhoo, Like I said, I've seen it personally, more qualified whites passed over to give the job to less qualified blacks.

None of it has been debunked. White privilege exists you just refuse to accept it because you live in a lie whereby you tell yourself that whites are losing out.

I am not dismissing the experiences of whites to state that whites have been the beneficiaries of racist policy. The facts show it. That's why you can't produce any evidence of a national policy against whites in any of the areas I asked yoy to.

LOL!!!

You are willing to accept the experiences of whites as long as they tell you what you want to hear?

Produce the evidence if that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

Or shut up.

What was you job again?

Produce the evidence of that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

Well given the fact I am black and know that if there are 10 employees on a job and 9 are black, that a black person cannot claim racial discrimination. If 7 out of 10 students in a college are black, blacks cannot claim racial discrimination. So if whites can claim racial discrimination when an overwhelming number of whites are employed on a job or admitted into college then you have shown an example of white privilege.

Sure they can, if they can show that the one non black person was given the job, not because of his qualifications, but because of his non black skin.

Actually they can't. Because blacks can't just get jobs only because they are black. ....

Some company or department starts wanting to be more diverse for whatever reason, including fear of being sued, and suddenly actual qualifications take a back seat to skin color.

It is illegal to discriminate because of race. So if you work in a company that in 2017 has never hired a person of color, scared of getting sued then you are working for a company that is probably breaking the law. .Better qualified people of color have been passed over for years for stupid whites to get jobs, admissions and promotions. Stop crying white boy.

And, due to whatever reason, sometimes the pool of qualified candidates just doesn't include any blacks.

Anywhoo, Like I said, I've seen it personally, more qualified whites passed over to give the job to less qualified blacks.

No you haven't. You're just another white racist making shit up. Produce the evidence if that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

LOL!!!

Or shut up.

What was you job again?

Produce the evidence of that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

Why? SO you can play dumb again?

Mmmm,...

NO, no one doubts that you are dumb.

No you haven't. You're just another white racist making shit up. Produce the evidence if that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

Says the black man discounting the experiences of the white man.

LOL!!!

Or shut up.

What was you job again?

Mmmm,...

Play dumb to what? Your imagination? You can't produce such evidence and we all know it.

Actually I have been taught all about the experiences of the white man. So shut up and produce the evidence of that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

LOL!!!

Or shut up.

What was you job again?

Mmmm,...

Play dumb to what? Your imagination? You can't produce such evidence and we all know it.

Says the man who doesn't understand simple proportions.

Actually I have been taught all about the experiences of the white man. So shut up and produce the evidence of that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

Oh, so NOW, reading and hearing about something is a way to learn about something you don't personally know?

Is this something new, cause the other day you were pretty harsh with someone for supposedly discounting your experiences.

Or, is it, like everything else for libs, different rules based on skin color?

White people can't know about black experiences, but black people can know about whites?

Or do you just say whatever shit feels right in the moment, and are shocked each time someone points our the contradictions?

Or shut up.

What was you job again?

Mmmm,...

Says the man who doesn't understand simple proportions.

I understand proportions and why whites like you try arguing using proportions. Produce the evidence of that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

Oh, so NOW, reading and hearing about something is a way to learn about something you don't personally know?

Is this something new, cause the other day you were pretty harsh with someone for supposedly discounting your experiences.

Or, is it, like everything else for libs, different rules based on skin color?

White people can't know about black experiences, but black people can know about whites?

Or do you just say whatever shit feels right in the moment, and are shocked each time someone points our the contradictions?

I know personally that very well qualified backs have been denied jobs for decades for less qualified dumb ass whites. We know about white experiences because we earn about them in school and socially because the majority of people here are white dumb ass! You keep trying to use false equivalences to build strawman after strawman. Produce the evidence of that national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the areas I asked you to.

You two bore me.

No national or state policy exists that discriminates against whites.

You two bore me.

No national or state policy exists that discriminates against whites.

I know that. I was trying to get Correll to provide evidence that supports his claim of discrimination against whites.

I was having fun playing with Corrells simple mind and watching him twist and turn as he couldn't produce any evidence.

C'mon man!

Thanks, IM2, for getting me on the right path. Correll and his mates and their anti-American values are part of the reason AL went blue Tuesday night.

Last edited:
Well, us white people haven't been alive for the past 241 years. You seem to dismiss the idea that perhaps white people work for what they have instead of having it handed to them because of their race.

1776 - 2017 is 241 years. You are alive now which is part of the 241 years. White racism continues now and is part of those 241 years. I have dismissed nothing. You dismiss the reality that whites still today are afforded things because of their race.
It is more that rich and powerful people are afforded things, not because of their race, but because of their power and wealth

Forum List

Back