Concept of White Privilege is Racist

Well the language you thinks brings people together drives them apart because of your refusal to respect the experiences of others.

Says the black person that thinks she knows what white people think.

I'm a man Correll, And I know that whites have benefitted from 241 years of American history t hat includes racism and racial preferences for whites.
Correll is a hard core racist whom I had to put on Ignore. His message has become more filthy over the years.

Yeah I experienced his ignorance on anther thread I started. He can obly repeat the same lie time after time and when asked by anyone to produce evidence he can't . For some reason he thinks a 1989 study about admission into ivy league schools is evidence of a nation wide pattern of discrimination against whites in all areas when that study doesn't even shows evidence of discrimination against whites once you read it.
Your picture is of Operation Pink lady. Racism is dead in 2017.

Really?

th

.White privilege is real. Real enough to be made up by whites, What you don't believe doesn't erase it's existence.
`
People believe in many different things. As I said, it only is real for those who choose to believe it. I try use language that brings people together, not drive them apart, which is why I completely reject it.

Well the language you thinks brings people together drives them apart because of your refusal to respect the experiences of others.

I'm a man Correll, And I know that whites have benefitted from 241 years of American history t hat includes racism and racial preferences for whites.
Wrong. History has shown that a bunch of liberal kooks from New England have done more harm than good to this country.

I am right. That's why you can't produce credible evidence that supports what you claim.

Correll is a hard core racist whom I had to put on Ignore. His message has become more filthy over the years.

Yeah I experienced his ignorance on anther thread I started. He can obly repeat the same lie time after time and when asked by anyone to produce evidence he can't . For some reason he thinks a 1989 study about admission into ivy league schools is evidence of a nation wide pattern of discrimination against whites in all areas when that study doesn't even shows evidence of discrimination against whites once you read it.
Your picture is of Operation Pink lady. This group is the biggest bunch of idiots in politics.

So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth.
Student disproves theory that “No Irish" signs never existed

Your picture is of Operation Pink lady. Racism is dead in 2017.

Really?

th

Antifa terrorists were there to tear down statues of historic figures. Lol. Really? Lol.

A Princeton study about college admissions by race is not any evidence of a national policy of racial discrimination by whites in all the areas I asked you to show. Hell. that study didn't even show discrimination against whites in admission to ivy league schools. You can't prove any such thing and you know it. That's why you linger in here where you can get the similarly stupid to cosign your lies.

It showed hard numbers about the level of discrimination caused by the various policies and programs of discrimination.

Black skin is worth, what was it? 300 sat points I believe.

That is race based discrimination, and the fact that it is cloaked in "diversity" and/or "anti-discrimination" rhetoric does not change that.

YOur lies are not believed by anyone. NOt even yourself.

YOu support racist discrimination and policy.

It showed nothing of the sort. .

Sure it did, and you know it.

Produce the evidence you have been asked to produce. That 1989 study did not produce shit. In fact somce the study was actually done in 1989:

Study: anti-black hiring discrimination is as prevalent today as it was in 1989

Americans are as racist as they were back in the late 1980s — at least in one crucial area: jobs.

A new study, by researchers at Northwestern University, Harvard, and the Institute for Social Research in Norway, looked at every available field experiment on hiring discrimination from 1989 through 2015. The researchers found that anti-black racism in hiring is unchanged since at least 1989, while anti-Latino racism may have decreased modestly.

They looked at two kinds of experiments: résumé and in-person audits. In the first, researchers send out résumés with similar levels of education, experience, and so on, but the names differ so some résumés have a stereotypically black or Latino name and the others have a stereotypically white name. In the second, applicants go in-person to apply for a job; they each share similar qualifications, but some are white while others are black or brown.

In total, the researchers produced 24 studies with 30 estimates of discrimination for black and Latino Americans, collectively representing more than 54,000 applications submitted for more than 25,000 positions.

They concluded that, on average, “white applicants receive 36% more callbacks than equally qualified African Americans” while “[w]hite applicants receive on average 24% more callbacks than Latinos.”

Study: anti-black hiring discrimination is as prevalent today as it was in 1989

It's time you learned a hard lesson. And the more you argue the worse it's going to get for you.
Lol! All your studies are biased far left attempt to justify a preconceived conclusion! Lol.
That study was submitted by Correll as proof of anti-white discrimination when in fact it does not show discrimination at Harvard much less a country-wide discrimination against whites.

Your picture is of Operation Pink lady. This group is the biggest bunch of idiots in politics.

So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth.
But this is not a “hate crime. “ Only whites can commit a hate crime says the government.

"This academic paper gives some specific examples of anti-Irish discrimination in the US.

Noel Ignatiev's book How The Irish Became White also contains a number of well-researched incidents.

The author of the paper cited in the OP may be basing his argument on a linguistic quibble--whether or not the exact wording "No Irish Need Apply" ever appeared on a sign or newspaper advertisement, the fact is that "Only Americans need apply" and "Protestants only" were both quite common in the early 19th century.

As Jensen notes, the popularity of the phrase as a catch-all for anti-Irish discrimination was cemented by the 1860s rise to popularity of the song "No Irish Need Apply." Certainly, "no Irish need apply" was a much catchier (and easy to rhyme) phrase than "Protestants only."

This group of Massachusetts reenactors has a very good piece about this on the site. It includes an 1864 editorial from Boston's Catholic newspaper about the realities of anti-Irish discrimination in employment, as well as scans of some contemporary ads.

My larger point about Jensen's article is that it seems disingenuous--the "victimization" he reports was not a "myth" at all. Irish people were discriminated against, routinely, in the US in the early 19th century. The only possible "myth" here would be in the exact wording of a newspaper or window advertisement, to which my answer would have to be, "So what?"

Eric Holder and Barry felt hate crimes could only be committed by whitey.

Democrats in state legislatures and in Congress make the racist laws. Liberal media propaganda supports these policies. The truth is different.
{{meta.pageTitle}}

I live in a republican state. So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth

That is untrue. So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth

This was an immigration bill that discriminated against asians. The Irish practiced racial discrimination against blacks. So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth.

That is untrue. So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth

You blithering idiot. Democrats had control of Congress, Barry was POTUS and Holder was AG.

The Irish practiced racial discrimination against blacks. So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth.
Where is the “national “ policy of discrimination against blacks in these areas post Civil War?

National policy against white Catholics and Jews.
Milestones: 1921–1936 - Office of the Historian

And they both groups still practiced discrimination against backs. So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth that exists today.

You blithering idiot. Democrats had control of Congress, Barry was POTUS and Holder was AG.

So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth

The Irish practiced racial discrimination against blacks. So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth.
Where is the “national “ policy of discrimination against blacks in these areas post Civil War?

Post civil war had jim crow. So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth now.

Post civil war had jim crow. So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth now.
State laws. “National laws?”

Tax policy. My hard earned dollars go to support blacks living and loving in public housing, getting free medical care and free lunches in school. My tax dollars pay for their public defenders and then to house them in prison. All because of a 70% rate of out of wedlock births in black communities.

Tax policy. My hard earned dollars go to support blacks living and loving in public housing, getting free medical care and free lunches in school. My tax dollars pay for their public defenders and then to house them in prison. All because of a 70% rate of out of wedlock births in black communities.

I pay taxes too bitch. No one asked for your dumb ass white boy stupid assertion about births out of wedlock. So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth now.

Forum List

Back