Concept of White Privilege is Racist

So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth.
Student disproves theory that “No Irish" signs never existed

The Irish practiced racial discrimination against blacks. So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth.
Where is the “national “ policy of discrimination against blacks in these areas post Civil War?

Post civil war had jim crow. So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth now.
Tax policy. My hard earned dollars go to support blacks living and loving in public housing, getting free medical care and free lunches in school. My tax dollars pay for their public defenders and then to house them in prison. All because of a 70% rate of out of wedlock births in black communities.
And those dollars supports white, white Hispanics, non-white Hispanics, Asians, etc., doing that as well.

So you are mad about welfare not race.

Says the black person that thinks she knows what white people think.

I'm a man Correll, And I know that whites have benefitted from 241 years of American history t hat includes racism and racial preferences for whites.
Correll is a hard core racist whom I had to put on Ignore. His message has become more filthy over the years.

Yeah I experienced his ignorance on anther thread I started. He can obly repeat the same lie time after time and when asked by anyone to produce evidence he can't . For some reason he thinks a 1989 study about admission into ivy league schools is evidence of a nation wide pattern of discrimination against whites in all areas when that study doesn't even shows evidence of discrimination against whites once you read it.
Your picture is of Operation Pink lady. Racism is dead in 2017.

Really?

th

Keep crying black boy....

So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth.
Student disproves theory that “No Irish" signs never existed

The Irish practiced racial discrimination against blacks. So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth.
Where is the “national “ policy of discrimination against blacks in these areas post Civil War?

Post civil war had jim crow. So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth now.
State laws. “National laws?”

National supreme court decisions allowed the states to practice Jim Crow. So then why don't YOU shows us the national policy of racial discrimination against whites in the legal process, criminal justice, education, housing, employment, wages and wealth now

I'm a man Correll, And I know that whites have benefitted from 241 years of American history t hat includes racism and racial preferences for whites.
Correll is a hard core racist whom I had to put on Ignore. His message has become more filthy over the years.

Yeah I experienced his ignorance on anther thread I started. He can obly repeat the same lie time after time and when asked by anyone to produce evidence he can't . For some reason he thinks a 1989 study about admission into ivy league schools is evidence of a nation wide pattern of discrimination against whites in all areas when that study doesn't even shows evidence of discrimination against whites once you read it.

Really?

th

I'm not crying, I'm busting your racist ass for the liar you are.

Notice how he doesn’t have any facts...just cartoons.

If you think anything might sound racist, here’s a trick, just insert a different race into it, and see how it rolls of the tongue.

“Asian privilege”
“Mexican privilege”

“Black people need to recognize their black privilege, that they all are privileged, and that there’s nothing they can do about it.”

Now you try. Find a quote that sounds racist, and just insert another race into it.

Here’s a tweet I found. From a former nurse.

“Every white woman raises a detriment to society when they raise a son,” the now-deleted post read. “Someone with the HIGHEST propensity to be a terrorist, rapist, racist, and domestic violence all-star. Historically every son you had should be sacrificed to the wolves B-tch.”

Let’s inject a different race in there.

“Every Hispanic women raises a detriment to society when they raise a son,” “someone with the highest propensity to be a terrorist, rapist, racist, and domestic violence all star. Historically every son you had should be sacrificed to the wolves bitch.”

Now you try.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If you think anything might sound racist, here’s a trick, just insert a different race into it, and see how it rolls of the tongue.

“Asian privilege”
“Mexican privilege”

“Black people need to recognize their black privilege, that they all are privileged, and that there’s nothing they can do about it.”

Now you try. Find a quote that sounds racist, and just insert another race into it.

It's not that simple. You can't just insert the name of a race into a quote without including the history or experience of that race into that quote.

Really?

th

You are crying about white people finally starting to realize that they have group interests that don’t involve self-flagellation while posting racist shit by mostly self-hating coons.

You are most definitely crying.

“Asian privilege”
“Mexican privilege”

It's not that simple. You can't just insert the name of a race into a quote without including the history or experience of that race into that quote.
Now you try

Really?

th

You are crying about white people finally starting to realize that they have group interests that don’t involve self-flagellation while posting racist shit by mostly self-hating coons.

“You are crying about black people finally starting to realize that they don’t have group interests that don’t involve self flagellation while posting racist shit by mostly self-hating crackers.”

That’s was easy.

Really?

th

I've posted nothing racist.

I hate to shock your amnesia but whites have been aware of their own self interests since July 4th, 1776.

Really?

th

I hate to shock your amnesia but whites have been aware of their own self interests since July 4th, 1776.

Tell that to coons like Peggy McIntosh.

“Asian privilege”
“Mexican privilege”

Now you try

Np because you can't do it. You cannot insert another race into a claim about whites when that other race has been the ones who have suffered as a result of white racism. In order for you to be able to do what you say, both have to have similar histories.

Really?

th

“You are crying about black people finally starting to realize that they don’t have group interests that don’t involve self flagellation while posting racist shit by mostly self-hating crackers.”

That’s was easy.

A “coon” is what black people call suspected self-haters in their community.

I was referring to self-hating white shits like Peggy McIntosh and the dipshits on #Whitenonsense.

Considering the classic use of the word coon by white racists such as you has been a black person,

th

You probably can't call Peggy McIntosh a coon.

Considering the classic use of the word coon by white racists such as you has been a black person,

th

I only ever call white masochist traitors “coons”. The exact same way black supremacist “liberals” call black conservatives “coons” for actually embracing some liberal racial policies.

What’s the matter? Can’t stomach your own medicine?

“Asian privilege”
“Mexican privilege”

Now you try

Np because you can't do it. You cannot insert another race into a claim about whites when that other race has been the ones who have suffered as a result of white racism. In order for you to be able to do what you say, both have to have similar histories.
White people have been killing and enslaving each other for a lot longer than any other race. Blacks have done the same to themselves, middle easterners actually still practice slavery today, and slavery is larger than its ever been in human history today. Racism isn’t limited to one group, attributes cannot be contributed based on skin color. Racism is something we all practice, we are tribal by human nature, that doesn’t mean there’s anything to excuse it.

That’s was easy.

I was referring to self-hating white shits like Peggy McIntosh and the dipshits on #Whitenonsense.

The last thing I would call McIntosh is a person who hates herself. You however represent a person full of self hate.

The problem with you racists is that you are always trying to use what we say in comparison to you as whites. There is no similarity in what we experience.

th

I only ever call white masochist traitors “coons”. The exact same way black supremacist “liberals” call black conservatives “coons” for actually embracing some liberal racial policies.

What’s the matter? Can’t stomach your own medicine?

If you were actually giving me my medicine it would be one thing. But in this instance you are simply making yourself look like the dumb ass you really are. McIntosh is speaking the truth. Black conservatives aren't. You call people back supremacists but no one is preaching black supremacy. Everything you say is simply a lie that you repeat over and over in places like this because you are allowed to.

Last edited:

That’s was easy.

The last thing I would call McIntosh is a person who hates herself. You however represent a person full of self hate.

The problem with you racists is that you are always trying to use what we say in comparison to you as whites. There is no similarity in what we experience.
McIntosh has no fucking clue about her heritage and delights in the fact that Europe is being destroyed.

She exemplifies self-hate better than just about anyone.

Only bitches like Jane Elliot are any better as an example of pure self-hate.

Forum List

Back