Concern after police admit concealing migrant shopping center rape from public

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Danish people are expressing concern after police admitted they chose not to inform the public about a rape and attempted rape of two 14-year-old girls, allegedly carried out by Afghan migrants at a shopping centre in Esbjerg.
Concern After Police 'Admit Concealing Migrant Shopping Centre Rape' From Public

Oh you don't say, are they learning a little to late. Aa the US warns this same thing is going to happen as it is over in Germany, Italy, France, on an don and on ,......

What part of . TAKING OVER THE WEST CAN NOT SINK INTO YOU LEFTIST LIBERAL MORON'S HEADS!!!

Can you not see the US is next and the infiltration is already taking place as you pathetic fks vote for ILLEGAL immigrants to be gawd dam Governors, Senators here in the US..

Danish people are expressing concern after police admitted they chose not to inform the public about a rape and attempted rape of two 14-year-old girls, allegedly carried out by Afghan migrants at a shopping centre in Esbjerg.
Concern After Police 'Admit Concealing Migrant Shopping Centre Rape' From Public

Oh you don't say, are they learning a little to late. Aa the US warns this same thing is going to happen as it is over in Germany, Italy, France, on an don and on ,......

What part of . TAKING OVER THE WEST CAN NOT SINK INTO YOU LEFTIST LIBERAL MORON'S HEADS!!!

Can you not see the US is next and the infiltration is already taking place as you pathetic fks vote for ILLEGAL immigrants to be gawd dam Governors, Senators here in the US..
Hate to tell you this but the US keeps stats like this under their hat also and not to protect immigrants. In my home town there was a park restroom where over 75 rapes had been commited and the popwers that be kept them out of the news paper because they thought it projected poorly on the town. Immigrants had nothing to do with it and appearances had every thing to do with it. The powers that be like to keep regular folf in the dark! The only way I found out was to give the owner of the local newspaper enough alcohol to where he let me in on a trove of secrets.

Forum List

Back