Conditions on Morean Penesula are VERY tense

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
I can tell its serious because S Korean news is almost all about North Korea

The short of it is that north korea - or more specifically Kims sister - is being very threatening toward the south

the president of s Korea is a very weak character who is desperate to avoid a war so the north keeps pushing

Yes I know that there is a typo in the headline

but I cant fix it

The short of it is that north korea - or more specifically Kims sister - is being very threatening toward the south

the president of s Korea is a very weak character who is desperate to avoid a war so the north keeps pushing

I say, kidnap the bitch, have her raped by a goat while you film it, then send her home to her brother Kim in disgrace.

I say, kidnap the bitch, have her raped by a goat while you film it, then send her home to her brother Kim in disgrace.
Most likely the north is not planning a war but have something else in mind

maybe the wuflu is really hurting the commies and kim wants money from south korea

its hard to guess what they are up to

Most likely the north is not planning a war but have something else in mind

maybe the wuflu is really hurting the commies and kim wants money from south korea

its hard to guess what they are up to
I said this a year or two ago. The South brings this on themselves being too complacent over the years. They have no business still having so many people within easy rocket range of the North and you never command a position of strength from a posture of weakness.

Forum List

Back