Confederate Flag nutbags crash black kid's party, yell "******" at them

Reconmark

Black Confederate Flag Supporter Run Off Road Killed Likely by New Black Panther Party Activists Washington Weekly News

Over the weekend an African American woman who had attended a pro-Confederate flag rally and publicly burned her personal NAACP card in protest over how southerners are being treated was run off the road likely by members of the New Black Panther Party who confronted her at the rally.Her companion was killed in the attack.

OMG!!!!...the stupidity on this board is mind boggling!!!!!!
Can any Conservative read AND comprehend on a level higher than that of a brain damaged giraffe????!!!!

Or did you forget a black family was run off the road and one of them killed by other blacks for the offense of flying this flag?

PLEASE POST THE POLICE REPORT THAT A GROUP OF BLACK PEOPLE HAVE BEEN APPREHENDED FOR THIS CRIME??????
PLEASE POST LINK THAT SUBSTANTIATES THAT AN ARREST HAS BEEN MADE IN RELATION TO THIS CRIME????????
PLEASE POST A LINK THAT CORROBORATES THE UNSUBSTANTIATED STATEMENT OF THIS WOMAN????

The above quote STATES that Black people killed someone for displaying the traitorous shit rag...are you too stupid to verify that statement or you simply know that no verification exists????
I think you got mixed up about the confederate flag. I think you meant this traitorous shit flag.
330px-Obama_logomark.svg.png

Reconmark

So you say the cops are chasing imaginary people now?????

Highway patrol asks for help in crash that killed Confederate flag supporter WREG.com

OXFORD, Miss. — Mississippi Highway Patrol has completed its initial investigation into the car crash that killed Anthony Hervey on Sunday, but is asking for the public’s help in identifying the vehicle the survivor said drove their car off the road.
So in other words you have no proof to present that ANY Black Folk have been arrested OR investigated for this crime yet are stating that Black people committed the crime.

Have you gone to the police to present your evidence????

Reconmark

Black Confederate Flag Supporter Run Off Road Killed Likely by New Black Panther Party Activists Washington Weekly News

Over the weekend an African American woman who had attended a pro-Confederate flag rally and publicly burned her personal NAACP card in protest over how southerners are being treated was run off the road likely by members of the New Black Panther Party who confronted her at the rally.Her companion was killed in the attack.

Can any Conservative read AND comprehend on a level higher than that of a brain damaged giraffe????!!!!

Or did you forget a black family was run off the road and one of them killed by other blacks for the offense of flying this flag?

PLEASE POST THE POLICE REPORT THAT A GROUP OF BLACK PEOPLE HAVE BEEN APPREHENDED FOR THIS CRIME??????
PLEASE POST LINK THAT SUBSTANTIATES THAT AN ARREST HAS BEEN MADE IN RELATION TO THIS CRIME????????
PLEASE POST A LINK THAT CORROBORATES THE UNSUBSTANTIATED STATEMENT OF THIS WOMAN????

The above quote STATES that Black people killed someone for displaying the traitorous shit rag...are you too stupid to verify that statement or you simply know that no verification exists????
I think you got mixed up about the confederate flag. I think you meant this traitorous shit flag.View attachment 45917
Actually it's apparent YOU are the mixed up one...you just aren't bright enough to realize it..

run off the road likely by members of the New Black Panther Party who confronted her at the rally.Her companion was killed in the attack. ( totally unsubstantiated remark meant to inflame the stupid)

Arlene Barnum was chased and run off the road by unknown assailants. Fortunately she was not killed in the attack.

Waiting on the links to the arrest of these imaginary Black folk you keep mentioning.

Reconmark

The victim states they were run off the road by blacks....

It's interesting to note that you say blacks are liars unless they promote a liberal agenda. Why do you automatically distrust black folks like that???

Gee, you must be a RACIST !!!!!

Closed Caption

Lack of damage does not necessarily translate to no rocks being thrown. Or do you maintain a defense similar to "It's legal to shoot at somebody as long as you're a lousy shot and miss"??????

Sure but the only thing you're doing is saying that the person who had the gun yelling the N word is telling the truth. And the reason you believe they are telling the truth is because, well....The racist guys riding with guns are of good character or something

NOpe.

It is far more credible that a group of blacks, provoked by a line of Trucks flying the Confederate (and American and Veteran) flags yelled and threw rocks and caused an accident and then ran up and threatened the Confederate Flag Flier(s)

than a bunch of white guys decided to go hassle some black kids party for no reason.

That some of the pickup truck drivers might have had a gun is not surprising. THat at least one of them considered shooting the mob that had caused an accident and was threatening them is also not surprising. That some of them might have used harsh language on the mob that caused an accident and threatened them is not only not surprising, but completely justified.

What kind of language do you think the angry black mob was using?

So you believe they were parked across the street in the field before or after the incident?

THat was covered in the post you just read and hit the reply button to.

Soooo, why are you asking questions you know the answer to?
I read it again and missed the part where you said the were parked across the street before or after the incident. Before or after?

Your question is insane.

I have given you the timeline of the event as I believed it happened. What part are you not understanding?

Before or after? Before or after WHAT?

The rock throwing? The flying of the confederate flag? The use of the racial slur?

WTF are you on about?

Reconmark

I think you got mixed up about the confederate flag. I think you meant this traitorous shit flag.View attachment 45917
Actually it's apparent YOU are the mixed up one...you just aren't bright enough to realize it..
Then i'm glad to be mixed up. It must be miserable to sit around worried you might offend your buddy. Lol

Closed Caption

The article doesn't say the slur or other statement happened with the police there.

From the

The article says they had a gun and threatened them calling them the N word. You clipped the article and ignored the video. My bad

They "had a gun"?

You pick 7 random pickup trucks and it is likely that one of the will have a gun in it.

"threatened them calling them the n word"?

I have asked you what language you think the angry provoked black crowd was using, you have not responded.

Sure but the only thing you're doing is saying that the person who had the gun yelling the N word is telling the truth. And the reason you believe they are telling the truth is because, well....The racist guys riding with guns are of good character or something

NOpe.

It is far more credible that a group of blacks, provoked by a line of Trucks flying the Confederate (and American and Veteran) flags yelled and threw rocks and caused an accident and then ran up and threatened the Confederate Flag Flier(s)

than a bunch of white guys decided to go hassle some black kids party for no reason.

That some of the pickup truck drivers might have had a gun is not surprising. THat at least one of them considered shooting the mob that had caused an accident and was threatening them is also not surprising. That some of them might have used harsh language on the mob that caused an accident and threatened them is not only not surprising, but completely justified.

So you believe they were parked across the street in the field before or after the incident?

I read it again and missed the part where you said the were parked across the street before or after the incident. Before or after?

Your question is insane.

I have given you the timeline of the event as I believed it happened. What part are you not understanding?

The rock throwing? The flying of the confederate flag? The use of the racial slur?

WTF are you on about?

Were the white guys parked in the field before or after the supposed rock throwing incident?

It's a simple question, so simple you claimed in the post above you answered it. Thanks

Closed Caption

The article doesn't say the slur or other statement happened with the police there.

From the

The article says they had a gun and threatened them calling them the N word. You clipped the article and ignored the video. My bad

They "had a gun"?

You pick 7 random pickup trucks and it is likely that one of the will have a gun in it.

I have asked you what language you think the angry provoked black crowd was using, you have not responded.

Yeah but you can pick 7 random pick ups and that doesn't mean that one of them will threaten to kill a ******.

This stupid act of yours is silly. Next you're going to say "What does silly mean and what's wrong with it?" Instead of addressing the issue

NOpe.

Your question is insane.

WTF are you on about?

Were the white guys parked in the field before or after the supposed rock throwing incident?

It's a simple question, so simple you claimed in the post above you answered it. Thanks

Yes, it is answered in the above post.

Try to consider what these words might mean in the context of the events described.

"and threw rocks and caused an accident"

Consider the difficulty of "causing an accident" if the trucks in question are parked. Which in normally, by normal people, understood to mean NOT MOVING.

Do you now understand?

Wait. THat word had a lot of syllables.

So, do you now get it?

Your question is insane.

WTF are you on about?

Try to consider what these words might mean in the context of the events described.

Consider the difficulty of "causing an accident" if the trucks in question are parked. Which in normally, by normal people, understood to mean NOT MOVING.

Do you now understand?

So, do you now get it?

You can park after and before an accident so I'll ask again. Were they parked in that field before or after the accident?

Thanks

Closed Caption

From the

They "had a gun"?

Yeah but you can pick 7 random pick ups and that doesn't mean that one of them will threaten to kill a ******.

This stupid act of yours is silly. Next you're going to say "What does silly mean and what's wrong with it?" Instead of addressing the issue

Actually if an angry mob causes an accident and threatens the driver and his friends, then yes, in ever single random incident, I would expect some counter threats and some name calling.

NOt sure what you expect to get if you throw rocks, cause and accident and mob some one, hugs and kisses?

I've been on issue. You're the one playing games.

Take a crowd of black people, demagogue them for a few months about the Confederate Flag, adds some booze (maybe) then show them a line of trucks going by flying the Confederate Flags.

What do you think happens?

Spreading hatred has consequences.

We are luckily no one was hurt.

We won't always be so lucky.

Stop spreading the hate.

Your question is insane.

WTF are you on about?

Do you now understand?

So, do you now get it?

You can park after and before an accident so I'll ask again. Were they parked in that field before or after the accident?

Thanks

Do you have a point to make with this silly nonsense? IF so, fast forward and get to it.

Your question is insane.

WTF are you on about?

Do you now understand?

So, do you now get it?

Thanks

Do you have a point to make with this silly nonsense? IF so, fast forward and get to it.

Its simple, I'm wondering if you believe they parked in the field before or after the rock throwing incident?

You keep writing paragraphs about everything EXCEPT the question I'm asking you.

Edit: Correll is waiting until it flips the page so he can respond to someone else and pretend he forgot my question or that he answered it at all. I know your type.

Last edited:
Closed Caption

From the

Did you really expect an honest post????

He just had a point to prove. And the point is that he will lie and will lie with confidence about something that can easily be proven false.

Way to build credibility!

So...how is this "event" different than a shitload of blacks going into a restaurant and hollering HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT while children are present and trying to eat lunch?

run off the road likely by members of the New Black Panther Party who confronted her at the rally.Her companion was killed in the attack. ( totally unsubstantiated remark meant to inflame the stupid)

Arlene Barnum was chased and run off the road by unknown assailants. Fortunately she was not killed in the attack.

But the resident white folk...err racists have it on good rumor, say so, lie, hearsay, etc. that the culprits just had to be Black folk or the NBPP...lol.

And the cops ruled it a rollover and found absolutely no evidence for a second vehicle being in place in this accident, so it is very likely that the young lady lied.

Forum List

Back