Confederate flags to be banned from CMA country music festival

I'm not much interested in symbols.

Or your historical interpretations.

I'm VERY interested in the fact that you expressed your eagerness to participate in the shooting of pregnant white women.
If you're not interested in doing anything about you losing the culture war then what exactly have you been brought in professionally to do? Teach other cosplayers how to tactical roll into a crouch so you can bump fire your penis replacements at paper targets? 😄

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Not at all, since I don't agree with them. However, I do have MORE (very little though) respect for someone who actually attempts to put their money where their mouths are, instead of just blustering on a message board.
So you respect rioters more than law abiding citizens? 😄 How far down this rabbit hole of a stupid arguments are you going to go?

• Thanks
CMA pussies out.

But then have you even heard what they're calling "country" music? Good riddance.

The classic country station I listen to in southeastern South Dakota has a commercial that says, "Do you like Taylor Swift?.......................................pause..................................... Well, then you're on the WRONG station."
Ban coutry music that would go a long way to eradicate incest.

The god Eros? Yes.

I actually support gay marriage 100% and see nothing at all wrong about two adults indulging in activities that do not involve coercion or predation, but this whole virtue signaling mania on the left has become downright ridiculous.

If people were really comfortable with gay people and saw being gay as no big deal, they wouldn't have to PROMOTE them so constantly and conspicuously.

I say, let people express themselves with gay flags or confederate flags alike. Right now, our current government is flying one at various embassies, while working with private enterprise to restrict the other. Government is not supposed to DO that. It is not government's job to manufacture culture, yet here we are in 2022 with government seeing the shaping of culture as its #1 priority.

I feel like I am living in China under the Maoist cultural revolution, so thoroughly do these totalitarians inject their agenda into every possible aspect of our lives.
I'm so glad I don't feel that way. At all. And I'm a heterosexual cock Asian. Seeing gay people on TV doesn't trigger me. I just don't understand the level of outrage. :dunno:

• Thanks
I'm so glad I don't feel that way. At all. And I'm a heterosexual cock Asian. Seeing gay people on TV doesn't trigger me. I just don't understand the level of outrage. :dunno:
Apparently he's gay and can't get a date. Because if you're not gay, why even bother?

If you're not interested in doing anything about you losing the culture war then what exactly have you been brought in professionally to do? Teach other cosplayers how to tactical roll into a crouch so you can bump fire your penis replacements at paper targets? 😄

You fight a culture war...be careful of a real war.

Apparently he's gay and can't get a date. Because if you're not gay, why even bother?
You'd know, fancy pants

You'd know, fancy pants
You be careful you clown. You can't even win a culture war how are you going to win a real war? You have no allies. You're a deplorable minority of mutants, don't get it twisted.

• Love

You'd know, fancy pants
Not really. I'm not the one ranting about gay people.

And don't threaten people with war, woman. You can't whip nobody and the opponents you will face if there was such a war, would rather die then continue living with white racism. That's an opponent you can't defeat.

Last edited:
Not really. I'm not the one ranting about gay people.

And don't threaten people with war, woman. You can't whip nobody and the opponents you will face if there was such a war, would rather die then continue living with white racism. That's an opponent you can't defeat.

Come get some, fancy pants. .... seriously. I'd enjoy it

You're all hat, no cattle

I don't fight women. You would be no competition. So it's easy for you to talk shit. But like I said, you right-wing whites need to quit threatening everybody with war, because you would be facing a multi-racial coalition of people tired of your bullshit and that coalition would include the majority of whites.

No, you are darling. We don't need violence or war to win, we are winning. It's your realization of that why you clowns keep warning about what you might do one day if you find your balls. Thing is, threats need to be made from a position of power and you ain't in one. You're losers. The quicker you accept that the better it will be for you and yours.

• Thanks
If that's what you believe, then how in good conscience, can you sit back and watch the flag be flown, when and if ever you come across it?
‘Barring the Confederate flag was part of the CMA’s updated policy to protect the safety of fans, the organization said in a statement to the Tennessean newspaper.

“This year’s CMA Fest is our first major fan-facing event in nearly three years. We have always had policies in place that protect the safety of our fans and ban discrimination, but we felt it was important to further refine our language to explicitly outline what will and will not be tolerated,” the statement said.

The statement didn’t go into detail about safety issues concerning the flag, but the battle flags can be be intimidating and infuriating, and a flashpoint for conflict and violence.’

Indeed.

• Thanks
‘Barring the Confederate flag was part of the CMA’s updated policy to protect the safety of fans, the organization said in a statement to the Tennessean newspaper.

“This year’s CMA Fest is our first major fan-facing event in nearly three years. We have always had policies in place that protect the safety of our fans and ban discrimination, but we felt it was important to further refine our language to explicitly outline what will and will not be tolerated,” the statement said.

The statement didn’t go into detail about safety issues concerning the flag, but the battle flags can be be intimidating and infuriating, and a flashpoint for conflict and violence.’

Indeed.

Why don't you ever defend your BS, Jones?

I mean everyone knows you don't

Indeed.

TRANSLATION: "We don't want to have BLM and other left wing organizations trying to sponsor a boycott!

Forum List

Back