Confederate flags to be banned from CMA country music festival

I don't understand the passion behind the confederate flag. I definitely understand how heroes of the confederacy should not be memorialized in town squares and other public places. Fuck the confederacy and fuck that flag. We fought the war and the good guys won so go away. Yes, I know it is complicated, but that's what wars do. They reduce things and the winner gets to define the outcome. It's time to purge the passive aggressive statues and paintings. You lost, you lost completely, and the passage of time has only confirmed the correctness of the outcome. Keep the confederate flags and monuments in your basements.

Looks like I won't be tuning in. What a travesty to ban the Confederate flags which are southern pride cultural icons. These triggered woke sensitive cowards that banned the flags have no sense of reality and respect for beautiful southern heritage, traditions, and culture.

One of the biggest country music festivals has put its boot down: No more Confederate flags. The Country Music Association added “Confederate flag imagery of any kind” to the prohibited items list at the upcoming CMA Fest in Nashville, Tennessee. The four-day festival is scheduled June 9-12 after a two-year postponement during the COVID-19 pandemic, the association announced online.

The association said the decision to ban Confederate flag imagery was an updated part of the policy to protect the safety of fans, according to a statement obtained by The Tennessean. “This year’s CMA Fest is our first major fan-facing event in nearly three years. We have always had policies in place that protect the safety of our fans and ban discrimination, but we felt it was important to further refine our language to explicitly outline what will and will not be tolerated,” the CMA said in the statement, according to The Tennessean.

"In line with our first CMA Fest lineup announcement in early April, our event policy was published on our website, which states any behavior that causes one of our attendees to fear for their personal safety will not be tolerated, and that is inclusive of any displays of the Confederate flag.” McClatchy News reached out to the CMA for comment on June 2 and was awaiting a response. Organizations such as the Stagecoach Festival in California and NASCAR have banned Confederate flags as well. NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace told NPR that he was proud of the racing organization, which banned the symbol in June 2020. “No one should feel uncomfortable when they come to a NASCAR race. So it starts with Confederate flags. Get them out of here. They have no place for them,”
Just more political grandstanding by the lefty controlled entertainment industry.

Brilliant that you realise I don't argue with fools 🙂
It seems more like you don't want to argue with someone with an argument you can't overcome. So you can intimate that you don't want to waste your time on me, but we can all clearly see that you don't mind responding to me to hurl insults rather than arguments. I do like arguing with fools, because fools can't help but be obvious morons.

It seems more like you don't want to argue with someone with an argument you can't overcome. So you can intimate that you don't want to waste your time on me, but we can all clearly see that you don't mind responding to me to hurl insults rather than arguments. I do like arguing with fools, because fools can't help but be obvious morons.
You're on the beans this morning

Why would you buying a Confederate flag in response to another L for deplorable white Southern culture bother anyone? 😄 I don't care if you want to identify as deplorable individually, just so long as long as society at large identifies you as such as they do when they tell you to leave your racist flag at home.
I know a lady who is proud of her ancestors who fought for the Confederacy but just as proud of our nation. She flies an American flag in the front of her home and a Confederate.Flag in the rear. (She just happened to buy the American flag first.)

I doubt if any of her ancestors owned slaves and she doesn’t strike me as racist in the least.

Her son, my son in law, had a Confederate flag in his rec room but had a number of black friends. He considered his black friends to be closer than his white friends.

You're on the beans this morning
And you're on the short bus.

Hey I get it. You made a stupid argument and now you don't want to own it or defend it. It's okay. It happens to all of us. I mean, not me, because I'm brilliant, but it happens to most of you simps.

I had an idiot once argue with me in one instance that morality changed over time and then a couple days later tell me it was objective. Morality is a difficult idea for simpletons to grasp, don't beat yourself up about it.

I know a lady who is proud of her ancestors who fought for the Confederacy but just as proud of our nation. She flies an American flag in the front of her home and a Confederate.Flag in the rear. (She just happened to buy the American flag first.)

I doubt if any of her ancestors owned slaves and she doesn’t strike me as racist in the least.

Her son, my son in law, had a Confederate flag in his rec room but had a number of black friends. He considered his black friends to be closer than his white friends.
I don't care what those ignorant fucks wanted to believe about their family to make them feel better.

Hey I get it. You made a stupid argument and now you don't want to own it or defend it. It's okay. It happens to all of us. I mean, not me, because I'm brilliant, but it happens to most of you simps.

I had an idiot once argue with me in one instance that morality changed over time in one instance and then a couple days later tell me it was objective. Morality is a difficult idea for simpletons to grasp, don't beat yourself up about it.
One thing is for damn sure; libtards don't get to define morality.

I had an idiot once argue with me in one instance that morality changed over time and then a couple days later tell me it was objective. Morality is a difficult idea for simpletons to grasp, don't beat yourself up about it.
Nope, I just find you're a stupid prick. You don't even realise the basics that others have different beliefs and opinions to you, and you just want to bash others into being a copy of you. That's why you don't understand others and you come across as a dickhead.

Nope, I just find you're a stupid prick. You don't even realise the basics that others have different beliefs and opinions to you, and you just want to bash others into being a copy of you. That's why you don't understand others and you come across as a dickhead.
Oh but that's where you are wrong. I understand better than most that other people have different beliefs and opinions. What that means though is that morality is subjective to people, not Time. I can judge you, I can judge my neighbor, a segregationist from the 40s, and a Founding slaver because those are my opinions, not Time's. Time doesn't give a shit if George Washington owned slaves, I do. If you don't want to care that George Washington owned slaves then admit that, don't hide behind Time like a frightened little bitch. And don't tell me you can't judge George Washington to be a piece of shit for being a slaver but then tell me you can judge him a hero and a great man for other things he did. That inconsistency is glaringly obvious.

Last edited:
Oh but that's where you are wrong. I understand better than most that other people have different beliefs and opinions. What that means though is that morality is subjective to people, not Time. I can judge you, I can judge my neighbor, a segregationist from the 40s, and a Founding slaver because those are my opinions, not Time's. Time doesn't give a shit if George Washington owned slaves, I do. If you don't want to care that George Washington owned slaves then admit that, don't hide behind Time like a frightened little bitch. And don't tell me you can't judge George Washington to be a piece of shit for being a slaver but then tell me you can judge him a hero and a great man for other things he did. That inconsistency is glaringly obvious.
Only to a shit for brains dickhead racist like yourself.

The rest of us understand. You don't.

I don't care what those ignorant fucks wanted to believe about their family to make them feel better.
So the bad attitude toward a nice non racist lady who happens to fly a Confederate flag as well as an American flag may cause her to develop a significant dislike for people like you. You are definitely a good Democrat sheeple. They Democrats hope to generate racial hatred. The more the better.

It has just been recently that the Confederate flag caused such an uproar. Remember this TV show. Where was all the hatred for the Confederate flag when the Dukes of Hazard was popular?

1654422832644.jpeg

Blame the Democrats for trying their best to stir up racial hatred in our nation to keep the blacks voting for them. The blacks were beginning to finally wise up and leave the Democratic Plantation. Without the black vote the Democratic Party will rapidly go extinct.

The Democrats since Obama have proved to be dividers rather than uniters. How is some nice old lady flying a Confederate flag in her back yard hurting you? Is she the ignorant fuck or are you?

Forum List

Back