Confederate flags to be banned from CMA country music festival

Except the people flying it are NOT celebrating slavery or treason. That is just shit you made up, to justify going after them, as part of your culture war.
Of course they are.

They’re declaring their support for a system which sought to dehumanize and enslave Americans of color – and which still seeks to dehumanize and vilify Americans of color.

They’re declaring their support for an act of treason intended to destroy America, and they continue that effort today seeking to attack and undermine our democratic institutions.

And they’re declaring their support for the right’s culture war against Americans of color, with lies about ‘woke’ and ‘CRT’ – it’s the symbol of the racist right’s fearmongering and demagoguery.

You talked about how safe you are and how your enemies have to live in fear, ie you bragged about being part of the mob.

I made the point that being in the mob, historically, doesn't generally work out for people.

You did not address that point. You dodged. it. You are the one dodging my points, Because you know that you cannot honestly refute them, so you have to talk shit.

It is the only way you can even pretend to not be on the wrong side of this, and the VAST majority of issues.

EVERYTIME you do shit like that, you admit that you know you are the Bad Guy, with ill intent.
No kidding.

This dumb fucktard just threatened to shoot pregnant white women.

If I see something like that, the perp will die on the spot with no questions asked, and the law won't help.

This thread is hilarious.....

The Left keeps yanking the Conservative Rights cultural icons and Constitutional Rights......
And their response is to CRY LOUDER

:CryingCow:

Damn BL you were right !!!
That's why the pros are involved now.

They got our attention. Which was a big mistake.

Viewed differently by a minority of mutants and deplorables. Even the Nazis have idolaters among poor ignorant whites who need fairytales because they don't have a pot to piss in or two brain cells to rub together.
Says the brainless fucktard who just threatened to shoot pregnant white women.

Because I don't believe violence is an appropriate response to view points you don't like and disagree with. Did you really need that explained to you as if you were a particularly slow child?

If I were black, and I FIRMLY believed that that flag meant pro-slavery, I would be pulling them down until I was forcibly stopped. I guess you're of the keyboard warrior types.

If I were black, and I FIRMLY believed that that flag meant pro-slavery, I would be pulling them down until I was forcibly stopped. I guess you're of the keyboard warrior types.
So you would be triggered into acting like a clown? That tracks.

Of course they are.

They’re declaring their support for a system which sought to dehumanize and enslave Americans of color – and which still seeks to dehumanize and vilify Americans of color.

They’re declaring their support for an act of treason intended to destroy America, and they continue that effort today seeking to attack and undermine our democratic institutions.

And they’re declaring their support for the right’s culture war against Americans of color, with lies about ‘woke’ and ‘CRT’ – it’s the symbol of the racist right’s fearmongering and demagoguery.

If that's what you believe, then how in good conscience, can you sit back and watch the flag be flown, when and if ever you come across it?

So what? Who gives a shit what you would or wouldn't do? Just because people aren't conforming to your childish standards of behavior does not mean they therefore have no credibility or aren't justified in their opinions.

So you're saying BLM are acting like "clowns" when they tear down a statue you do not agree with? Interesting.
So you're saying BLM are acting like "clowns" when they tear down a statue you do not agree with? Interesting.
And youre saying they are acting normal, because that's what you would do.

Interesting.

What are you going to do to force NASCAR and CMA to let you carry your shit flags to their events? When can we expect to see results on that?
I'm not much interested in symbols.

Or your historical interpretations.

I'm VERY interested in the fact that you expressed your eagerness to participate in the shooting of pregnant white women.

So what? Who gives a shit what you would or wouldn't do? Just because people aren't conforming to your childish standards of behavior does not mean they therefore have no credibility or aren't justified in their opinions.

So when BLM and their types are burning and tearing things down, they are acting with "childish standards"? Good to know.

Yes, when they do so illegally. The proper way to do it is lawfully. I guess you cheer them on?

Not at all, since I don't agree with them. However, I do have MORE (very little though) respect for someone who actually attempts to put their money where their mouths are, instead of just blustering on a message board.

Forum List

Back