Confederate flags to be banned from CMA country music festival

Popularity doesn't mean it wasn't a symbol of deplorable Nazis it could also mean deplorable nazis dominated American society. And that's seems more likely. All through history when we look at Confederate flag wavers they've been deplorable twats.

In 1979? Don't be grossly retarded.

Your position has been refuted. As in keeping with you being a lefty troll, I assume you will now enter the stonewalling phase of the debate.

I've never said anything like what you just claimed I said. Once again, you prove yourself to be a liar and a coward.
I like watching you pretend. Winners don't have to. 😁
In 1979? Don't be grossly retarded.

Your position has been refuted. As in keeping with you being a lefty troll, I assume you will now enter the stonewalling phase of the debate.
It's your position that has been refuted by society you clown. Even if we did take your argument of popularity and evolution seriously then it's clear again that the popular belief in this society is that the Confederate flag has evolved once again into a symbol of deplorable mutants who decent people don't want to be associated with.

Yes, why don't you concede and lay down like cucks? I mean if you're going to put up a fight at least come with a better argument than the Confederate flag has evolved.... 😄

If I felt strongly enough about the issue, I'd keep flying it.

You're in Florida, so I would take it that you see them flying now and them. Do you always rip them down, or do you lay down and walk away?

If I felt strongly enough about the issue, I'd keep flying it.

You're in Florida, so I would take it that you see them flying now and them. Do you always rip them down, or do you lay down and walk away?
Why would I destroy someone's private property?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
A lot of those who have that special protective melanin coating act like this. I think it's called "chest-thumping". There are so many examples of this in the natural world.
Whites have the protective melanin. Chest thumping is why you believe in white supremacy.

I like watching you pretend. Winners don't have to. 😁

It's your position that has been refuted by society you clown. Even if we did take your argument of popularity and evolution seriously then it's clear again that the popular belief in this society is that the Confederate flag has evolved once again into a symbol of deplorable mutants who decent people don't want to be associated with.

Except the people flying it are NOT celebrating slavery or treason. That is just shit you made up, to justify going after them, as part of your culture war.

Except the people flying it are NOT celebrating slavery or treason. That is just shit you made up, to justify going after them, as part of your culture war.
They are flying it in the face of the slavery and treason of the people who made that flag. That I'm not making that up. The Confederates were deplorable pieces of shit, if you don't want to be associated with their deplorable culture then don't wave around their deplorable flag. This isn't rocket science you ignorant fuckwit.

So what? They need to grow up, then. You don't get to fly a nazi flag and then claim it's fine, because you are just celebrating your German heritage (even though your family is from Ireland).

The people that actually fought the Confederacy and freed the slaves and saved the Union?

Those guys, they disagreed with you. They made the call that it was fine.

You do not have the moral authority to nay say them.

What you do have, is a mob that you can aim at innocent people to try to terrorize them into keeping their heads down in fear.

Is that what you want?

The people that actually fought the Confederacy and freed the slaves and saved the Union?
Those people are all dead, son. Ghosts aren't real.

These people fly that flag because it represents racism and/or to anny others.

Spare me your bullshit romanticism you invented today for this thread. I don't give a shit if they fly it because grandma's will demands it. It is a symbol of slavery and treason.

So, no problem with private business saying "keep it in the car".

But if it's a symbol of slavery, how can you in good conscience allow it to stand?
How can you advocate force against another and their property in good conscience simply because you don't like what they stand for? Now if they were committing slavery, then sure, violence against them is warranted but violence because you don't like different points of view? Though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to find a sympathizer of Confederate flag wavers expressing that deplorable perspective. That's just par for the course at this point.

Why would you buying a Confederate flag in response to another L for deplorable white Southern culture bother anyone? 😄 I don't care if you want to identify as deplorable individually, just so long as long as society at large identifies you as such as they do when they tell you to leave your racist flag at home.
First off show me what you consider the Confederate Flag and if you show the fucking Battle Flag of Lee I will tell you how fucking stupid you are!

Forum List

Back