Confederate Memorial at Arlington will be removed despite GOP opposition

1702766903328.png

And you're being a real pussy pretending its today's democrats who love Confederates rather than you.
They do. And still do. I only say this much about me, so bank on this, I am not cursing you, I am attempting to set the record straight. You are engaged in spreading falsehoods.

I give my opinion on the Statues because I happen to have seen many many Statues. Even in Europe.
Democrats are disgusting in their attempts to change history to favor them. They truly hate republicans. Few Democrats will not admit it. They prove it as you prove it daily.
It is not the old Confederates I love. I only try to be honest about what they wanted to do. By telling history correctly.

They do. And still do. I only say this much about me, so bank on this, I am not cursing you, I am attempting to set the record straight. You are engaged in spreading falsehoods.
No, you did. Earlier in this thread you stupid stupid Bingo. 😄
I give my opinion on the Statues because I happen to have seen many many Statues. Even in Europe.
Democrats are disgusting in their attempts to change history to favor them. They truly hate republicans. Few Democrats will not admit it. They prove it as you prove it daily.
It is not the old Confederates I love. I only try to be honest about what they wanted to do. By telling history correctly.
Pussy.

Then why don’t you display the history of those slaves that the Confederacy was built to maintain in bondage.

THAT is the history

Not some General on a horse
I will now confront the several issues at stake.
1. Did the South have a right to own itself as sovereigns?
I believe they did.
2. Since it was legal to own slaves at that time of history, nobody in the north fought to free slaves. Even Lincoln who was desperate prior and even including his win at Antietam, realized nobody would fight a war over blacks. Abe did not commence war over blacks. He declared this true. I have to admit however that Republicans did wage an illegal war and in 1863 after he declared it was not about Blacks at all, since he was very desperate after losing hundreds of thousands of honest men, due to him invading VA, he decided to pretend to side with blacks. Do you have any understanding of how many Federal troops serving Lincoln's illegal war revolted against him and how it raised hell in NY State over this issue where papers of the day condemned Abe over his proclamation?

Should Abe first got a full congress to agree that freeing blacks was correct? Well he issued an illegal proclamation since he freed not a single slave in the North who had slaves.

Says the Current Chair of USMB House Trolls.

Now let's see a Dante post vs any post by WrongAgain/Liability/BackAgain :::::::::::::

Except of course, im not. The job is yours.

Your obsession with me is icky. But not at all unusual.

The dainty, you poor delusional rancid twat, if you’re that upset about “trolls,” maybe consider not being one.

I will now confront the several issues at stake.
1. Did the South have a right to own itself as sovereigns?
I believe they did.
2. Since it was legal to own slaves at that time of history, nobody in the north fought to free slaves. Even Lincoln who was desperate prior and even including his win at Antietam, realized nobody would fight a war over blacks. Abe did not commence war over blacks. He declared this true. I have to admit however that Republicans did wage an illegal war and in 1863 after he declared it was not about Blacks at all, since he was very desperate after losing hundreds of thousands of honest men, due to him invading VA, he decided to pretend to side with blacks. Do you have any understanding of how many Federal troops serving Lincoln's illegal war revolted against him and how it raised hell in NY State over this issue where papers of the day condemned Abe over his proclamation?

Should Abe first got a full congress to agree that freeing blacks was correct? Well he issued an illegal proclamation since he freed not a single slave in the North who had slaves.
Actually, the South had no right under the Constitution to declare sovereignty.

But their reasons for doing so were despicable.

Confederate Vice President Alexander Stephens explained it best while describing the Confederate Constitution

Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth.

Last edited:
These monuments to treasonous war criminals and defenders of slavery were created long after the end of the Civil War starting in the 1890s by racist conservatives seeking to intimidate black Americans and reinforce Jim Crow, black codes, and segregation.

Again, these monuments have no place among true American patriots who fought to defend America, not destroy America, as those in lawless, treasonous rebellion from the South sought to do
By law, everybody involved in the Civil War was pardoned by a president.

So who should be attacked as you attack them. Democrats should be attacked. Why?
Democrats owned slaves. Democrats took their sweet ass time but they did also invade PA just as Abe had invaded VA. Abe spent virtually the entire war waging war on Democrats. Do you also hate Abe? Don't you support Democrats?

No, the monuments were erected by Democrats.

So it is fair to examine Democrats.
Back in 1861, Democrats hated Republicans. Not 100 percent however.
Now in 2023, Democrats hate Republicans. Not 100 percent however.
Robert W., you are having a melt down.

You need some quiet time. Turn and face the wall, close your eyes, and think of the quiet dark waiting for you, forever.

Actually, the South had no right under the Constitution to declare sovereignty.

But their reasons for doing so were despicable.
I have asked and asked. Where is it in the Constitution of 1861 the right to make war on states as did the outlaw Lincoln? And you no doubt will shrug your shoulders in bewilderment as the rest of the Democrats always do.
They left the union because of a number of reasons and owning humans to them was still a right then at the time approved by the Federal Government. Nope the Feds had made up their minds that slavery was legal. This is why they passed a law banning it. But prior to that ban, it was totally legal.

Forum List

Back